Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
Author Topic: Spring Raffle! Ends 03/25/2013  (Read 29480 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 700

« on: March 22, 2013, 07:32:23 AM »

The snow is gone, the sun is getting brighter, flowers are blooming, and the season is just right to show off a new Ultrasaber.  We are bringing in the Spring with another raffle.  The first raffle this year and the first raffle in a looooong time.  This raffle will only last 4 days and it ends on Monday, March 25th, 2013.  What that means is if you enter you will have MUCH less competition than our normal raffles that typically last 2-3 weeks.  Higher odds of winning :-)  Which is always good.  Enjoy!

Rules
1. To enter this raffle you need to make a purchase of $250 or more between March 22nd, 2013 and March 25th, 2013.
2. When you make the purchase be sure to enter the coupon code "SpringRaffle" and this will serve as your raffle ticket.  Please do not forget to enter this coupon code.
3. This raffle is for Saberforum members ONLY.  Please put your saberforum.com forum name in the comments field of your order.  This is mandatory for raffle consideration.
4. That's it.  You are in and eligible to win one of the 15 prizes (yes FIFTEEN!!!).  Only one ticket per order.  No limit on the number of tickets per customer.

Grand Prize [one winner]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE Double Bladed saber

First Prize [eight winners]: Random Hilt with Random features with Obsidian Sound
Second Prize [three winners]: Random Hilt with Li-Ion setup
Third Prize [three winners]: Random Grab Bag Saber

Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket.

Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on March 26th and also via email.

GUYS!  These are some AWESOME prizes.  And look at the number of chances you have to win, FIFTEEN winners and over only a four day raffle period!!!  So many higher end prizes this time! And the chances to win are much higher than ever before.  Ask the last raffle winners how GREAT it feels to get that free saber in the mail!  Don't miss out this time around.

For the 8 first place prizes, here is just a sneak peak of what we have: Guardian with Flash on Clash and Illuminated AV switch, Raven with Flash on Clash and Illuminated AV, Reaper with Illuminated AV, Graflex SE with AV switch, and of course many more.  That's just a sneak peak.  We want the winners to be surprised with their prizes when they arrive to their homes and they open the box.  Makes the whole raffle experience that much cooler.  Also, if you happen to win, pay it forward and give us some pics of your awesome new raffle prize on the forums :-)  The community can never have enough Ultrasabers pics!

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Valx Vanzan
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -97

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 07:50:08 AM »

Was already considering a purchase this weekend and I think this announcement locks in that decision.

((Dark Side Points FTW))

- Manticore  - BR  w/sound
- Overlord   - DVA  FoC AS  w/sound
- Aeon LE    - CG
Accessories: Dark Warglaive emitter/pommel

Xeromem
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

I stand on neutral grounds...for the moment

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 08:05:35 AM »

Does it count if I just ordered one recently? I'm actually getting it tomorrow night...could I be considered...Please!...I just joined the forum as well! Yay for first post!

Soske
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 11:07:19 AM »

Why must my timing always be so bad?  Bought my saber just last week.  Oh well, good luck to everyone who enters!

Sound:
Belicose CG SRD FoC Green AV
Raven BR Red AV
Consular SY AS FoC Yellow AV
Shock LE BR AS FoC Red AV

Stunt:
Crimson Reaper AS
Phantasm V3 AB and FO
Archon V2.1 CG
Manticore SRD
Prophecy V3 GB
Dark Liberator BR
Initiate V3 AB
PVC Archon CG

Grab Bag:
Aeon V2 GB
Dominix V3 AB

DoctorFate
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 11:18:32 AM »

I am happy and sad at the same time.  Was planning to try and order a new saber this weekend prior to this so that is good, but I just ordered three others in the last two weeks so I could have had more opportunities to win.  Anyway as I keep trying to enter the code "SpringRaffle" in checkout, it keeps telling me invalid code.  This happening to anyone else or does anyone know what to do?  I want to ensure I at least get an entry for this saber I am going to order.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2013, 12:47:51 PM »

Does it count if I just ordered one recently? I'm actually getting it tomorrow night...could I be considered...Please!...I just joined the forum as well! Yay for first post!

Sadly not - I ordered mine two weeks back (and didn't spend $250 on it...) so I don't qualify either, alas.

Maybe US could do a budget raffle where the top prize is a Yari Pike and five second prices of a coupler of the winner's choice Wink

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Aleth
Force Sensitive

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2013, 02:17:22 PM »

Anyway as I keep trying to enter the code "SpringRaffle" in checkout, it keeps telling me invalid code.  This happening to anyone else or does anyone know what to do?  I want to ensure I at least get an entry for this saber I am going to order.

It's the same for me. When I type "SpringRaffle" it tells me that I put an invalid code Sad
What could we do?

DoctorFate
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2013, 02:32:55 PM »

I'm wondering if it was simply a little too early and they have not input the data yet making the code valid.  I held off on my order until I get some confirmation and emailed them to see a definitive answer first.

Idej
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

That is why you fail.

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2013, 02:47:20 PM »

Dangit, I ordered a saber last weekend.  Just my luck. Cry

My Sabers:
Emerald Graflex
Emerald Consular
BR Flamberge

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 700

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2013, 03:01:54 PM »

Invalid code issue has been fixed  Smiley

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Moebius Omega
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 33

{Lightside Points Please}

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2013, 03:08:56 PM »

Sweet, I think I'll probably order another in the next day or so Smiley

Obsidian Reaper CG
Obsidian Consular SY/BR

Aurentis
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2013, 03:11:03 PM »

This may have just locked me into another purchase.  Now if only I could choose a blade color.

Curse my indecisive nature! :p

Emotion, yet peace.

Crimson Reaper: SRD
Shock LE Staff: DVA/AS
Aeon v3: CG [Stunt]

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2013, 03:14:22 PM »

I want to take a moment to thank you Deep for offering this sale during a very awesome time.  You have given me even more motivation to pass my Black Belt test tomorrow.  I will pass and reward myself with an over the top saber and hope that I land at least one prize.  Thanks many.

Blue

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Chrysis
Knight Aspirant

"An elegant weapon, for a more civilized age."

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2013, 04:04:01 PM »

Dang, I just ordered mine too.  Tongue

Next raffle will have to get in for sure!

Bellicose | Blazing Red | Silver FoC | Obsidian Sound 3.0 | Bronze Button | Silver Blade Holder

Moebius Omega
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 33

{Lightside Points Please}

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2013, 04:08:28 PM »

I want to take a moment to thank you Deep for offering this sale during a very awesome time.  You have given me even more motivation to pass my Black Belt test tomorrow.  I will pass and reward myself with an over the top saber and hope that I land at least one prize.  Thanks many.

Blue

Good luck Blue! Smiley

Obsidian Reaper CG
Obsidian Consular SY/BR

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: