Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My first sabers  (Read 3929 times)
Darth Gorous
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -10

« on: March 25, 2013, 08:29:19 PM »

Hi guys

My first ultrasabers finally arrived. Great service, we, my friend and I, ordered the sabers last friday, and we got them today. We live in Denmark, so I am quite impressed.

I decided to order a Liberator V3 BR and my mate ordered a Prophecy V3 VA, along with a couple of grab bags.

The grab bag sabers are: Archon V-something CG and Dark Liberator V3 GB. Me being a good friend decided to let my mate have the Archon, due to his obsession with green lightsabers and him owning a Luke Skywalker costume(Ep. 6), so.... Smiley I find that the prophecy and archon are a bit too small for my hands anyways, and the liberators are just perfect. Smiley Maybe next time I will get the "superior" saber. Wink

Cheers. 

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 09:32:53 PM »

Those are all really awesome! Good variety of color!

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

Darth Gorous
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 09:38:34 PM »

I am quite happy with it too. Thanks mate. Smiley Forgot to mention that all of the baldes are UEHG. Smiley

I find there is a great balance on the liberators, they are awsome for wields, spins, one hand and two handed combat. Great sabers, though I might have been a bit too kind to me mate. Smiley That's not the way of the sith. Wink 

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 09:57:02 PM »

An Archon and a Dark Libby as grab bags? Right on! Great saber there! Congrats!  Grin

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Darth Gorous
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 10:29:23 PM »

eerockk: Thanks a bunch mate. I think it is quite okay. Again very happy. But still a bit on the edge on me giving away the Archon. Smiley

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 10:42:12 PM »

The twinned Liberators look awesome. The black/blue and silver/red contrasts actually work really well together - a dual-wielder who likes to keep people guessing!

A great result, and thanks for sharing.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Darth Gorous
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 12:16:26 AM »

I do like the dark side, but the blue saber is kind of nice. Smiley Thanks JC, I always enjoy people posting photos of their lightsabers, so I felt the need to return the gesture. Smiley

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2013, 12:54:47 AM »

I love my Dark Liberator. My fav hilt still

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

AlthaxX
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 65

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2013, 12:59:57 AM »

Another member of the Archon Grab Bag Club. your friend will love that hilt, for handling i think it ties with the Prophecy.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2013, 07:39:10 AM »

Nice Grab Bags. o_o Way jelly bro. Lol. Wonder why they are being given out with Aeon pommels. I think the Archon looks good with an Aeon pommel though.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

JapzLapeno
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 52

Enemies strengthen you. Allies weaken.

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2013, 08:20:16 AM »

Wow.  Nice choice on the sabers you picked out and you made out nicely on the grab bags.  I heard they had supply issues with the Archon pommels for a while, so maybe that's why it has that pommel.  Seeing grab bags like that make me want to try for one again, but then i don't need anymore Aeon/Dominix V2s or Initiate V2s (which still seem really common) in the hosue.

"I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light."

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2013, 12:43:31 AM »

I also want to try my luck at another Grab Bag. Lol. This time I'll go for Consular Green. Just hope I score big on this one.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2013, 12:57:48 AM »

Noticed the Dark Libby is a little shorter than the Libby, Im no expert but dude I think you got the Dark Libby v2, not the v3. Still cool to contrast the longer silver v3! Nice score btw, hopin I get some cool high end Archon or Raven in my recent gb purchase! Point!

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Jammo
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 326

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2013, 05:18:10 AM »

I got the same Archon in AS as my grab bag. Maybe it be a trend?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: