Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hilarious Star Wars Tall Tales  (Read 3685 times)
Iyce
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 26

Off-White Jedi

« on: May 13, 2011, 12:43:29 AM »

Here, you can post star Wars tall tales that are hilarious and feature you or made up characters. Smiley

"Was that a droideka I cut in half? Huh! Didn't notice!"

Sabers I Want        Sabers I Have
Metal Grab Bag
War Glaive Staff
Dark Initiate LE
Aeon RGB

thejedimasternick
Ultra Sabers Veteran
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 22

Go green? Go red!

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 01:38:29 AM »

Here is a tribute to all the Jedi who tried looking down the emitter of the lightsaber, checking if the batteries would work...

Star Wars Society of San Antonio
Sith Shadow Council of Texas
San Antonio Lightsaber Academy

Warlock Umbra
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -126

Dark Wizard of the Sith

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 03:27:46 AM »

Here is a tribute to all the Jedi who tried looking down the emitter of the lightsaber, checking if the batteries would work...
LOL! That is quite hilarious!  Grin

"Malificent"--Dark Shock w/Sith sound__Blazing Red
"Carnage"--SS ed. RGB Raven
"Dominator"--Bane w/Obsidian__Pyrestone Orange/Dark Violet

thejedimasternick
Ultra Sabers Veteran
Knight Lt. Commander

Go green? Go red!

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 03:48:33 AM »

Thank you! But, it is because of these Jedi that they created the "This Way Up --->" warning labels for lightsabers.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2011, 04:21:22 AM »

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Warlock Umbra
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -126

Dark Wizard of the Sith

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2011, 02:39:46 PM »

Now that is REALLY hilarious!!!  Grin Even though Luke is my favorite light-side character.

"Malificent"--Dark Shock w/Sith sound__Blazing Red
"Carnage"--SS ed. RGB Raven
"Dominator"--Bane w/Obsidian__Pyrestone Orange/Dark Violet

Iyce
Knight Ensign

Off-White Jedi

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2011, 05:38:03 AM »

So, a friend of mine who works at the Galactic Flooring Co., based in galactic city coruscant, got a call to go to the planet Cato Neimoidia to install a beskar alloy floor in a hideout of none other than Count Dooku! After installing the floor and (because he's a seperatist) charging an exorbitant price, Count Dooku pulled out his lightsaber and just as my friend wa sur that he was going to die, He saw Dooku walking across the floor with his lightsaber as a cane! Later, he said to me "So that explains the cuts in his old floor!

Metal Grab Bag
War Glaive Staff
Dark Initiate LE
Aeon RGB

thejedimasternick
Ultra Sabers Veteran
Knight Lt. Commander

Go green? Go red!

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2011, 09:39:11 AM »

I remember a buddy I had who worked over in the engineering sector of the Empire. Well, he was the one who came up with the initial design for the Star Destroyers. Well, kind of. He had a stressful week at that time and was really getting rushed by Vader and co. Vader wasnt having a good week. Dry cleaners washed his outfit with whites, so he had this weird monochrome thing going on. Anyway, he was force choking people left and right. So, my buddy was finishing the designs and came up with some awesome plans. I mean, these things looked amazing. They were menacing with lasers turrents all over the place. They even had outdoor pools. Well, he feel asleep the night before his presentation with the Empire and his 4 year old got a hold of the plans. Apparently it was shapes week in her school that week. The next morning, he woke up late and rushed to work without looking at the plans. Long story short, they approved his plans, suprisingly. Vader told him to practice drawing a bit, but on the plus side, the Empire has a whole bunch of triangles flying around space and a large ball for a battle station.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2011, 12:12:15 AM »

Sometime before Vader and the Imps attacked our base on Hoth me and a buddy of mine decided to play a little joke on General Rieekan. So we put a Tauntaun in his quarters that night while he was asleep. So the next morning, I'm in the hanger working on my X-Wing, when suddenly Rieekan comes running in wearing only his long johns, screaming. "I'm gonna get whoever did this! You'll be swabbing the decks with a toothbrush for the rest of your career!" Apparently the Tauntaun ate all his clothes! Bright side we never got caught, so keep this quiet.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Iyce
Knight Ensign

Off-White Jedi

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2011, 06:03:08 AM »

It suprises me that that happened, cause Rieekan can see the future. That's why that tauntaun was the one that got sliced open. He can see the future.

Metal Grab Bag
War Glaive Staff
Dark Initiate LE
Aeon RGB

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: