Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sound timing?  (Read 1490 times)
Aurentis
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 31

« on: March 29, 2013, 11:53:43 PM »

Maybe I'm missing it in my searches, but I wanted to look into the specific timing of some sounds.  Specifically, unless I miss my guess, the power flow to the LED is cut as soon as the "saberoff" sound has concluded playing -- is this correct?
I ask because I switched in NinjaJesus's Episode III font, and the saberoff that I chose doesn't cut the power to the LED until well after the sound has audibly completed.

If I'm right, it's an easy fix; all I have to do is convert it to a workable format and trim off the white noise before converting back and reloading it onto the board.  If I'm wrong, or if there's another way I can take care of this, by all means I'm open to any input you guys may be able to offer.

Emotion, yet peace.

Crimson Reaper: SRD
Shock LE Staff: DVA/AS
Aeon v3: CG [Stunt]

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 04:29:56 AM »

^Ask him and he may fix it. I know its a problem in some people minds, thats why I like quick sounds

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: