Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Prophecy battle staff questions.  (Read 2079 times)
HannaMagi
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 05, 2011, 05:03:47 AM »

I was planning on purchasing a Collectors edition Prophecy (that nickel looks sweet)RGB. Then a little later purchasing a Dark Prohecy w/red LED.

If I purchase the Prophecy Battle Staff Initiate, one side RGB and the other side single color, how ackward is the balance to use as a staff? Or would the difference be enought to justify getting them both the same either RGB or single color?

I am also assuming that I can change out the Initiate blades with 36" UltraEdges purchased seperatly if I break it down to two sabers. (You only need to answer this "duhhh" question if my assumption is incorrect.)

p.s. I love my Anakin ROTS Ultra that I got from you several months back.

rezolution
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 05:17:51 AM »

This is a really tough question to answer because it's kind of "what you can tolerate".  Some people will spin an unbalanced staff and not care.  Some people will spin it and say "this is horrible!" LoL.  It's kind of like, how much shake can you deal with in an unbalanced tire in your car?  Are you the kind of person that doesn't care if your steering wheel shakes a little or are you the person that takes the car in to get the tires balanced every 3000 miles?

If you think about it that way, it might help you decide what's best for you...  I'd vote for getting two RGB CE Prophecies, but that's just me Smiley

Even if you have to save up a little extra money to get dual RGB, its sooooooooooo worth it.  My Prophecy RGB CE is my absolute favorite saber.  I'm always cycling through the colors on it.  Having two of them would be pretty freaking awesome LoL

OMG, now that you have me thinking about it, now I want to buy another one to make a staff out of it!

HannaMagi
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 06:06:56 AM »

Yeah. I talking myself up from a single to the staff so I can have two.

Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -23

The Sith Shall Rise again!

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 06:08:17 AM »

Thats what I did, I got myself a stayy so i can duel wield as my primary and when i feel like it wield my staff

Dark Initiate V2 (2) Blazing red

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: