Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Soundtrack Fonts?  (Read 2084 times)
Idej
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

That is why you fail.

« on: April 02, 2013, 10:46:16 PM »

I know there were dubstep versions of imperial march and duel of the fates as well as a metal version of duel of the fates already made, but how about some fonts using unaltered music from star wars?  Maybe have saber sounds with the music overlapping it.  I don't know, what do you think?

My Sabers:
Emerald Graflex
Emerald Consular
BR Flamberge

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 09:36:47 PM »

I know there were dubstep versions of imperial march and duel of the fates as well as a metal version of duel of the fates already made, but how about some fonts using unaltered music from star wars?  Maybe have saber sounds with the music overlapping it.  I don't know, what do you think?

The issue with the request is that the unaltered soundtrack to any of the Star Wars soundtracks are quite copyright and would be a little bit of a moral bender to do this (and then release it publicly). The tracks you mentioned above were used as they were free to use as long as no profit was obtained by the user. (All fonts here are free, but only for personal use). The long story made short, we could do this but we'd have to keep it to ourselves due to copyright issues. As someone who reviews these fonts, I've actually been the one policing this copyright stuff. So far, all fonts have been pulled from open source or free sources... to the best of my knowledge... well, all the fonts I've reviewed and released! There have been rejections.  Roll Eyes

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Idej
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

That is why you fail.

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 09:48:51 PM »

Ahh, I see. Sad

My Sabers:
Emerald Graflex
Emerald Consular
BR Flamberge

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 09:57:39 PM »

Ahh, I see. Sad

I would agree that your idea in the OP would kick serious tail, if it were legal...

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2013, 01:58:58 AM »

Just do some random Pantera soundtracks. Lol. Have the opening riff from Drag The Waters as the poweron, main riff for Walk for the hum, the solo from Walk as the powerdown, the weird phaser like sounds guitar riff opening from Cowboys From Hell as clashes, and not really sure for swings. xp This would make Eerockk headbang though.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: