Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Skywalker Academy Font Reveal  (Read 8933 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: April 04, 2013, 03:44:21 PM »

Hey guys. As the title says. All the info is in the video. This is my favorite work to date. I think you guys will like this font. =] My brother approves of this one so I hope Eerockk and you guys do too. xp I finally got that perfect lockup to work with.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwxMge81yvw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwxMge81yvw</a>

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 09:27:57 PM »

I should be getting to this tonight, Zren... life's kept me too busy for my own good lately! I'll post below when I do.

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 01:57:03 AM »

Lol. Its fine. You glad that I finally got the lockup corrected and down? Lol. xp Hope you have a nice one. =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 09:34:20 AM »

@Eerockk. Do this font whenever. I'm in no rush. The Darth Bane one I sent was for my brother. I think he will approve of it. Now I just gotta get him a Bane saber. Like I said before this is my favorite work to date. Hope you approve of it. xp My brother already did. Gotta show the mom later too.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 03:47:27 AM »

The Jacen Solo font is trash. I don't really like it so I will work on another one. I also got rid of that car dying sounding swing. Lol. Worked on another swing too. Give me some ideas. But I probably still won't be able to make the volume louder because every time I do the sounds always crackle. Like I mess with the volume settings on the left, top at 4 and the bottom at 10%. Unless I'm doing something wrong? I'd like to make atleast the hum abit louder.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2013, 04:44:06 AM »

Never mind got all my sounds louder with no problem. I will be re-doing the Jacen font. =]

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2013, 07:46:13 AM »

Still having trouble getting the sound volumes to match up. Anyone got any advice on this? Am I doing something wrong?

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2013, 08:41:39 AM »

I got it. I guess messing with the compressor helped some. I'll do a video of a new font later. =]

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2013, 02:29:37 PM »

Hey Zren. Life's kept me too busy lately. I am looking forward to reviewing this and a couple other fonts. I shall get it done. I wish I had my Overlord back... soon!! Smiley

I'm going to get to Bane first, then this one with the updated hums you sent, then on to that Tron Double-Header! They started making days that are longer than 24 hours yet? jeeez...  Grin

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2013, 09:05:36 PM »

Lol I don't know. I did manage to make everything abit louder with the compressor though so I might send you the re-done files. xp  Well, for Jacen Solo anyway. Atleast I think they sound louder now. I'll send the original .wav files so you can listen to them.

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2013, 01:54:46 AM »

Lol I don't know. I did manage to make everything abit louder with the compressor though so I might send you the re-done files. xp  Well, for Jacen Solo anyway. Atleast I think they sound louder now. I'll send the original .wav files so you can listen to them.

Instead of compressor, try amplify, then normalize on the whole track. Amplify will boost the volume as loud as it can possibly go just by clicking on OK. If it sounds too loud, normalize the track; again, just click OK and it will do the minimum job possible. You might not need to normalize if the amplify sounds good to you on its own. All tracks in the font set can be 'default' amplified for the loudest possible volume but without changing the sound itself. Give it a try... it's one of the first things in the effects menu.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2013, 03:04:59 AM »

Ohh okay. Gotcha. I will work on this some more so don't upload anything yet. xp

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2013, 03:25:19 AM »

Roger roger.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2013, 11:53:44 PM »

Quickie, whats a good amplify setting for swings and impacts? Maybe 17ish something? I have power on, off, hum, and lockup set at 10.4

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2013, 12:14:10 AM »

Quickie, whats a good amplify setting for swings and impacts? Maybe 17ish something? I have power on, off, hum, and lockup set at 10.4

It depends on the file as no two are the same. Like Qui-Gon said, 'Feel; don't think'.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: