Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Skywalker Academy Font Reveal  (Read 8991 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2013, 12:16:03 AM »

That doesn't help much. xp Maybe I should try lowering the power on, off, hum, and lockup some.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2013, 01:04:46 AM »

That doesn't help much. xp Maybe I should try lowering the power on, off, hum, and lockup some.

Sorry man. What I meant was use your better judgement when comparing the sounds one after the other. You can open as many instances of Audacity as your computer will allow. with the fonts being usually on the small side, you could load all the fonts each in their on separate window and click back and forth between the sounds.

Or, load both tracks in the same window and play them both back in a loop. Mute/solo the track you want to hear, and then solo/mute the tracks for the opposite.

While doing that, feel; don't think. Yeah, I missed a huge part in my last post.  Embarrassed  Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 02:04:32 AM by eerockk » Logged

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2013, 01:49:31 AM »

Still no go. u.u Oh well. I just can't get the sounds to match up with one another. Like the swings and impacts still sound way lower. Oh well. My first few fonts were good enough I think.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2013, 02:15:00 AM »

Still no go. u.u Oh well. I just can't get the sounds to match up with one another. Like the swings and impacts still sound way lower. Oh well. My first few fonts were good enough I think.

Try changing the pitch. With the good track and the 'bad' track together, select the track that you need to fix (click the empty spot in the controls box before the wave graph), click on the effects menu and choose Change Pitch... move it up semitone by semitone and preview it until it matches.

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2013, 03:46:36 AM »

I wouldn't know how to do that. I think I'm done with font making for now. I still got the original files so maybe I'll play around with those some.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2013, 04:42:59 AM »

Imma just stick with the other custom fonts. Though I'm not used to them anymore. Lol. The Clone Wars font is low sounding to me kinda but I still like it. I also put in the Force1 effect and its cool to play around with. Can't wait for the Spaceballs font to come out. =]

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2013, 04:23:44 AM »

You can upload my Jedi Knight font@Eerockk since that one worked out for once. Lol.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: