Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My new Crimson Reaper!  (Read 3008 times)
Ansger
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 15

Jedi Consular

« on: April 10, 2013, 12:49:57 AM »

I ordered my first saber with sound, and it just arrived today! I'll be making a video review eventually, but here are some pictures of my new Crimson Reaper in SY, silver FoC! Also a few pictures of my collection.

from left to right we have my reaper, then my first grab bag Aeon v3 in FO(color specified), then all randomized second grab bag Aeon LE BR

and for a better shot of the actual colors:

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Arsenal:
Crimson Reaper SY w/ Obsidian Sound
Aeon V3 FO grab bag
Aeon LE BR grab bag

Ansger
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 15

Jedi Consular

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 12:56:09 AM »

On a side note, it gets noticeably green near the tip, even when the battery is at full charge. Should I opt for picking up a standard mid-grade blade rather than an ultra edge blade for color purposes? not really sure what to do about that. Also there seems to be a couple scratches on the inside of the slant on the pommel, and there were a few metal shavings still peeling off the aluminum on the inside. The upper half of the hilt is a slightly lighter shade of red than the rest, and a few of the grooves have some of the red dinged off along them. This sounds really bad i guess but the issues are minor and don't really stop me from enjoying the saber

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Arsenal:
Crimson Reaper SY w/ Obsidian Sound
Aeon V3 FO grab bag
Aeon LE BR grab bag

Obi Jon
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 03:30:24 AM »

Congrats. I just got my reaper last week and love it

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2013, 05:19:46 PM »

On a side note, it gets noticeably green near the tip, even when the battery is at full charge. Should I opt for picking up a standard mid-grade blade rather than an ultra edge blade for color purposes? not really sure what to do about that. Also there seems to be a couple scratches on the inside of the slant on the pommel, and there were a few metal shavings still peeling off the aluminum on the inside. The upper half of the hilt is a slightly lighter shade of red than the rest, and a few of the grooves have some of the red dinged off along them. This sounds really bad i guess but the issues are minor and don't really stop me from enjoying the saber

It's never a bad idea to grab an extra blade, even if it's for color purposes; you never know when you'll need one, same with batteries.

Point for the pictures and getting SY.  Wink

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: