Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Author Topic: Could the Overlord Ever Reign Again?  (Read 30735 times)
Gchu149
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2011, 08:53:16 PM »

Well Ultra I think you should make this Overlord V2 MHS compatible emitter and pommel, that would be cool, and also keep the windowed emitter that rocks but I cant wait to see those renders. You should start a poll maybe and get a vote going to see which one is favored among us.

PS: Im sorry to hear that some folks betrayed you like that Ultra that is awful to hear, but know this karma is a bitch! Wink

The first overlord was already MHS compatible, so no worries with that.  Cheesy

Gchu149 of fx-sabers
"Darth" of SMHS Jazz band

Darth Ryuyee
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -57

The Bolas Brood Leader

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2011, 10:41:07 PM »

OOOHHH!!! Well cool I didnt know guess I should have googled that first. Wink

Dark Prophecy- Blazing Red
Dark Liberator-Consular Green
Dark War Glaive W/Sound-Guardian Blue
PVC Prophecy-Guardian Blue (niece's)
Dark Standard Issue-Violet Amethyst

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2011, 01:59:18 AM »

@Darth Wraith: HEY! I live in my parents basement! Why you little.....*Ignites saber* I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!!!!!

As for the Overlord, I think maybe some illuminated switches are in order...

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2011, 02:38:38 AM »

@Darth Wraith: HEY! I live in my parents basement! Why you little.....*Ignites saber* I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!!!!!

As for the Overlord, I think maybe some illuminated switches are in order...

I am absolutely IN FAVOR of Keeping the Illuminated Crystal Chamber from the first Overlord (as Ryuyee suggested), and I am Absolutely For Illuminated Anti Vandal Switches being incorporated into the new Overlord as well  Cheesy

As far as the Duel challenge from Lord Raze, I have one question for you my friend:  you play Jedi VS Sith on Facebook? lol

http://apps.facebook.com/jedi_vs_sith/battle.php?uid=1099993469 

I think this may be the only way a duel will happen between us My Brother in Darkness, but none the less I accept your challenge  Wink

(sorry about the basement comment lmao!!!!!  Grin )

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2011, 02:46:44 AM »

I am absolutely IN FAVOR of Keeping the Illuminated Crystal Chamber from the first Overlord (as Ryuyee suggested), and I am Absolutely For Illuminated Anti Vandal Switches being incorporated into the new Overlord as well  Cheesy

As far as the Duel challenge from Lord Raze, I have one question for you my friend:  you play Jedi VS Sith on Facebook? lol

http://apps.facebook.com/jedi_vs_sith/battle.php?uid=1099993469 

I think this may be the only way a duel will happen between us My Brother in Darkness, but none the less I accept your challenge  Wink

(sorry about the basement comment lmao!!!!!  Grin )

Well I do now good sir! Though I was just kidding(I'm not mad, and I don't technically live in the basement). Though since you've accepted we'll duel one day.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Paul
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2011, 03:36:56 AM »

I am also a big fan of the illuminated switch idea! And maybe some quick disconnects:)

Dark Standard Issue Staff - Arctic Blue

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -61

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2011, 04:06:03 AM »

Ultra, do what ever the heck you want. Love the style of your sabers and look forward to years of building a sizable collection from your store. I spent 3 weeks researching sabers before I bought my redemption, glad I landed here, this place is fun!

and I can make fun missed rapture predictions!

Warlock Umbra
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -126

Dark Wizard of the Sith

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2011, 04:10:08 AM »

Ultra, do what ever the heck you want. Love the style of your sabers and look forward to years of building a sizable collection from your store.
Agree completely! I'm sure whatever Ultra comes up with, it will be great & it will be a saber I must own!!!  Cheesy

"Malificent"--Dark Shock w/Sith sound__Blazing Red
"Carnage"--SS ed. RGB Raven
"Dominator"--Bane w/Obsidian__Pyrestone Orange/Dark Violet

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2011, 05:10:13 AM »

Well I do now good sir! Though I was just kidding(I'm not mad, and I don't technically live in the basement). Though since you've accepted we'll duel one day.

Got your challenge Brother, the game is addicting I warn you  Wink, and no matter what you do stay away from anyone that uses form III Soresu  Sad , it's a nightmare that will never end  Undecided........

and no worries, I know you were just messing around, I was just messing around with you to  Wink

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Onli-Won Kanomi
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 5

Jedi Knight Of Faith

« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2011, 03:03:12 PM »

When the last run of Overlords [zips lips on that] was being planned there was originally to be an alternative "chromed" version option which was eventually decided against in favour of them being offered as only the original anodized black 'Tuxedo of sabers' Overlord.

More recently Ultrasabers has offered several designs in a nickel-plated finish so a Overlord v2 in a nickel-plated version option would be  Cool

plain Stunt [Guardian Blue]
gold Minilord [Adegan Silver]
purple Minilord [Fire Orange]
Initiate v1 DIY [Fire Orange]
Wraith v1 [Fire Orange]
Wraith LE [Sunrider's Destiny]
Dark Apprentice [Blazing Red]
The Overlord [SRD]
Liberator v2 [Violet Amethyst]
Shock LE DIY [under construction]

Darkhorse V
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -56

Darkhorse V | Hunted by Jedi - Hated by Sith

« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2011, 05:55:31 PM »

Regardless of whatever awesome design Ultra comes up with, I think he should advertise a sale saying "As always, free assembly on all Overlords!" as a jab/inside joke  reference to the original issue.  Of course, the price could be whatever he wanted - I just think it would be funny to advertize free assembly - or maybe leave off the blade, pommel, and emitter and take $1 off for an assemble it yourself sale.   Grin

Sabers:.
(__=o=_/PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)
(__=o=_\PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)

(__=o=_/BLAZING RED PVC PROPHECY)
((_(((_o((_/ADEGAN SILVER SS STANDARD ISSUE)
(_((((_o(_{---PYRESTONE SS RAVEN w/OBSIDIAN)

Iyce
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 26

Off-White Jedi

« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2011, 11:04:28 PM »

Ultra, one thing I could say about Saberforum is that this is one of the most open and friendliest forums I've seen. And this forum is much easier to grow into also, compared to Fx-sabers, where it takes some time to fit in. One literally jumps into this forum and already feels comfortable on impact.

Really looking forward to your new ideas, Ultra!
I agree with him, this is my first forum and I'm sure that it will be the best I am ever a user on. Also, I know that people want to see a CE overlord perhaps? And, whoever that thief was, He/She is LOW to take advantage of your trust and niceness.

"Was that a droideka I cut in half? Huh! Didn't notice!"

Sabers I Want        Sabers I Have
Metal Grab Bag
War Glaive Staff
Dark Initiate LE
Aeon RGB

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2011, 05:41:25 AM »

I am torn between the two Awesome Looks  Undecided ............  I can't decide if I would rather see the Overlord V2 run in the classic anodized black, or to flip it like Ultra has done with the Redemption as compared to the Overlord  Undecided................

Being the Sith that I am  Grin , My Gut Says Keep it Black, but having owned both the Overlord and the Redemption, I have to say that I prefer the look of the Redemption By Leaps and Bounds!!!  Cheesy  Not that the Overlord was an ugly saber by any means, there's just something about the Redemption  Wink

Whatever you decide is best Ultra, I Trust in Your Greater Wisdom on this matter.

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2011, 12:24:08 PM »

The only thing I ever offered chromed or polished on the Overlord was the emitter, pommel, and rings.  The main body was still black and I don't plan to change that.  I would like to either offer nickel plated emitters and pommels, or just have them come standard that way.  I'll have to see how that effects pricing.

Darkhorse V
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -56

Darkhorse V | Hunted by Jedi - Hated by Sith

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2011, 01:16:08 PM »

To be honest, I'd rather see US just move forward instead of bringing the overlord back officially.  Nothing against that saber - it is definitely cool!  Really, I just am so impressed by all of the more recent sabers I want to see where that leads.  I'm sure there are other windowed emitters in the future and the last couple saber designs have been kind to us darksiders.

All in all though, it's Ultra's call - he may have a few tricks up his sleeve for the re-work too that I'm not taking into account, and that was/is a pretty badass saber!

Sabers:.
(__=o=_/PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)
(__=o=_\PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)

(__=o=_/BLAZING RED PVC PROPHECY)
((_(((_o((_/ADEGAN SILVER SS STANDARD ISSUE)
(_((((_o(_{---PYRESTONE SS RAVEN w/OBSIDIAN)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: