Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Author Topic: favorite video games?  (Read 13743 times)
Darth Dexuis
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -23

I Am The Bloody Right Hand Of My Master.

« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2011, 08:03:23 PM »

There's supposed to be patches to get it to work on Pista/7, but so far none of them have worked for me.

It works fine on my xbox 360  Tongue

DarthRavik
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -16

Sabers: Prophecy Consular Green

« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2011, 09:39:59 PM »

Yer same haha Tongue I did like the jedi knight series but not as much as KOTOR

I have only the Dark Side, It is my companion, my passion and my power, it is my life.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2011, 09:20:40 AM »

There's supposed to be patches to get it to work on Pista/7, but so far none of them have worked for me.

Yes  Undecided .......... I dedicated a whole day a couple of months back to trying to get the game to work on my PC.  I really wanted to play through it on the PC because I could put in the extra planets and other content that had been cut from the game at launch, and later made as patches to be downloaded (not to mention, if you wanted a specific crystal color, or something else, all you would have to do is enter the cheat, rather that having to hunt them down, or pull of some weird glitch.)

But I have been dreaming of TOR for years, long before they announced it I craved that game.  Now that they are making the game, all the sins of the past can be forgiven, as long as this is not going to be Galaxies II  Undecided ....

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

DarthRavik
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -16

Sabers: Prophecy Consular Green

« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2011, 10:26:30 AM »

Yer true but i wont be able to play TOR, i have no idea why but i wont lol

I have only the Dark Side, It is my companion, my passion and my power, it is my life.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2011, 08:15:59 PM »

Yes  Undecided .......... I dedicated a whole day a couple of months back to trying to get the game to work on my PC.  I really wanted to play through it on the PC because I could put in the extra planets and other content that had been cut from the game at launch, and later made as patches to be downloaded (not to mention, if you wanted a specific crystal color, or something else, all you would have to do is enter the cheat, rather that having to hunt them down, or pull of some weird glitch.)

But I have been dreaming of TOR for years, long before they announced it I craved that game.  Now that they are making the game, all the sins of the past can be forgiven, as long as this is not going to be Galaxies II  Undecided ....

Same here. I was rewarded for my efforts with the opening scroll.......(Before it crashed at the menu.) Cry

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2011, 05:42:28 AM »

Same here. I was rewarded for my efforts with the opening scroll.......(Before it crashed at the menu.) Cry

Same Here  Cry , I don't understand why it has such a hard  time running Vista or 7???  Undecided.............  It's not like were trying to run it on a mac or something lol.  There's supposed to be XP emulators out there, but in all honesty I do not have the tech savy skills needed to run such a program on my PC.  And I'm a little scared of what would happen if I messed something up on my computer as a whole and was not able to change it back  Undecided........

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2011, 12:25:28 PM »

I have a strong feeling that we're all gonna be nerding out Old Republic style when STWOR comes out.  I'm hoping to team up with a few of you guys in it!

Also an update, I FINALLY finished Assassins Creed II, so I can move onto Brotherhood now haha

Warlock Umbra
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -126

Dark Wizard of the Sith

« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2011, 12:28:22 PM »

Also an update, I FINALLY finished Assassins Creed II, so I can move onto Brotherhood now haha

Brotherhood is AWESOME! On my second time through the game. Can't wait for Revelations!!  Grin

"Malificent"--Dark Shock w/Sith sound__Blazing Red
"Carnage"--SS ed. RGB Raven
"Dominator"--Bane w/Obsidian__Pyrestone Orange/Dark Violet

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2011, 10:17:58 PM »

Brotherhood is AWESOME! On my second time through the game. Can't wait for Revelations!!  Grin

I really want to play this game, hopefully will have the extra cash lying around to grab it soon  Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: