Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: picture request please- crimson reaper with different pommel  (Read 4418 times)
B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« on: April 25, 2013, 05:26:13 AM »

hello all! so since my ultrasaber arrived yesterday, my partner has caught the bug and wants one hehe! i can forsee two more sabers in our future!

he loves the look of the crimson reaper, but isnt a fan of the claws (thats easy since they are removable) and doesnt want the angled pommel either. i read its MHS compatible, so its swappable. has anyone done this? or does anyone with a reaper have different pommels they can stick on it for a photo they can post here please?

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 05:34:24 AM »

Just as a recommendation. Silver pommels for the crimson reaper.

Catalyst
Plain Shock
Manticore Low Profile

Are my recommendations
All are a good size, but I think Catalyst would be best.

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 05:46:19 AM »

thanks, silly me posted that then realised that there were crimson reaper with alt pommels in the emitter/ pommel reference thread!

so i will revise my question- does anyone have a crimson reaper with different black pommels? he likes the look of the graflex pommel on the crimson reaper, but wants to see what black pommels will look like on there- so like dark initiate/ whatever else has similar one, dark standard issue (he likes the look of this one in particular), consular, dark monarch, dark catalyst, dark shock, dark war glaive.
also anyone with a reaper and crimson reaper? he wants to see what the black reaper emitter looks like on the crimson reaper (i think he likes the look of the contrasting red and black)

thankyou!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

jonesy360
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 67

Addicted to ULTRASABERS

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 11:18:05 AM »

hello all! so since my ultrasaber arrived yesterday, my partner has caught the bug and wants one hehe! i can forsee two more sabers in our future!

he loves the look of the crimson reaper, but isnt a fan of the claws (thats easy since they are removable) and doesnt want the angled pommel either. i read its MHS compatible, so its swappable. has anyone done this? or does anyone with a reaper have different pommels they can stick on it for a photo they can post here please?
i forsee many more sabers than two young jedi   Grin

Bellicose,fo,sfoc,os,rav
Scorpion,br,sfoc,os,rav
Graflex ce,br,sfoc,obsoundrav
Reaper,cg,sfoc,obsoundbav
Aeon v3,gbstunt
Shock le,RGBsfoc,obsoundyav
Guardian,dva,bhfoc,obsoundgav
RavenSSRGBsfoc,obsoundsav
ArchonV2.1gb,bhfoc,obsoundsav jedi
ArchonV2.1as,sfoc,obsoundsav sith

jonesy360
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 67

Addicted to ULTRASABERS

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 11:45:49 AM »

i can help you out with what i have
standard

my version with grip

guardian,this is the guardian version you will need the smaller version to suit the reapers hilt width

graflex

warglaive

raven

Wink

Bellicose,fo,sfoc,os,rav
Scorpion,br,sfoc,os,rav
Graflex ce,br,sfoc,obsoundrav
Reaper,cg,sfoc,obsoundbav
Aeon v3,gbstunt
Shock le,RGBsfoc,obsoundyav
Guardian,dva,bhfoc,obsoundgav
RavenSSRGBsfoc,obsoundsav
ArchonV2.1gb,bhfoc,obsoundsav jedi
ArchonV2.1as,sfoc,obsoundsav sith

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 01:57:31 PM »

LS point for Jonesy. Nice pictures. =] I'm sure they will help and give ideas. I'm thinking a Crimson Reaper with a Malice round pommel would look sick. Just another idea.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Oramac
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -256

Dark Side, please. I like the cookies.

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 06:02:35 PM »

LS point for Jonesy. Nice pictures. =]

What he said.  Of the pictures posted, I think the Guardian or Raven pommels look best.  But a Dark Catalyst pommel would work for something really simple, or the Malice Round pommel would be good too, as Zren said.

I give stealth points.  You may get one without ever knowing it! Muwahaha!

Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red/AS FOC [or FO/VA FOC]
Initiate v3 with Obsidian - Blazing Red
Initiate v3 - Consular

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2013, 05:15:26 PM »

Thanks jonesy, point for your piccies!
and points to all for responses and ideas! (cept you sky, since you want to stay grey Smiley )
he rather likes the look of the malice round pommel, anyone got one they can stick on a reaper for pics?

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2013, 05:19:27 PM »

i forsee many more sabers than two young jedi   Grin
yer I already have plans for a consular and shock, and he has plans for a crimson reaper Tongue and I doubt it'll stop there

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: