Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Barriss Offee Saber Questions  (Read 2063 times)
stormtrooperleighya
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: April 28, 2013, 10:52:00 PM »

Hi there I am in search of a Barriss Offee Saber....Do you make a hilt for this particular saber?

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 11:05:58 PM »

The closest that US offers is the Shock, which comes in three different finishes - the plain Shock, the Dark Shock and the http://Shock LE.

You can buy them with or without sound or a number of other features. Have fun browsing, and welcome to the forum.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 141

only the force, nothing more, nothing less

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 11:22:54 PM »

hello there and let be the first to help with your inquiry .....  no they dont sell that hilt, however.. with an imagination. and some modifications, i can easily see this saber being made.. a few small screw hols taped in,. some nobs in brass for those holes, then some detail work with a dermal on the electrical box looking area.. here is a good reference picture.

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 11:24:08 PM »

The closest that US offers is the Shock, which comes in three different finishes - the plain Shock, the Dark Shock and the http://Shock LE.

You can buy them with or without sound or a number of other features. Have fun browsing, and welcome to the forum.

darnit, you beat me to the punch of being the first to help out lol oh well ..

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 03:28:39 AM »

Bane emitter/Shock body/Catalyst Pummel         i feel this would be the best combo for the saber.. then drill and tap some detail holes for brass nobs and some dremel detail engraving for the small electronics... and your in business!

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2013, 04:26:11 AM »

^Bane emitter is not MHS though.

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2013, 05:21:27 AM »

Bane emitter/Shock body/Catalyst Pummel         i feel this would be the best combo for the saber.. then drill and tap some detail holes for brass nobs and some dremel detail engraving for the small electronics... and your in business!

you are correct, i was guessing the name of what i saw in my head, lol, just looked around on the saber site... and i think the best option for emitters, would be

1consular, with the grey painting over it... but leave the silver at the top.....

2 you could always go get a basic pummel, in silver finish, and ask for the bottom to be bored out like a stock sound pummel..... thus, you have the silver tip ring on top.. but defiantly, any of the shock bodies...(you would be making it grey to match the saber anyways)

stock sound pummel or consular emitter/Shock body/Catalyst Pummel... this is my last look at it, i think this is the winner... whether you go with a stock sound pummel, or the consular emitter... both would make a fine emitter detail to the saber your looking to make

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: