Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Author Topic: My guild  (Read 23082 times)
Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2011, 12:47:15 AM »

To Swam: 

Thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it.  I just re-read the whole thread and found out it's sith based.  The experience you offer is definently hard to pass up, but I would rather be on the republic side.  I would not want to take advantage of your experience and then slink off to the other side like a traderous dirty-dog.

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -61

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2011, 01:00:30 AM »

lol no worries, we are probably going to have a republic counterpart guild, a lot of us want to have a republic character or 2, me I want a trooper. feel free to ask me any questions pre or post game release.

any republic guilds interested in a rivalry/alliance thing and get same server? that way we can have separate guilds but people in both.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2011, 04:20:21 AM »

dude, not cool. I have no problems if you want to ask people here to join your guild but please dont do it in a thread I started to recruit for my guild. its just bad form. dont make me go sith on your ass.

I Have To Agree With My Brother Swam On This One.......

"Loveck" (not trying to be rude here but...) You Should Really Respect Swam, and His Thread........  Undecided  Not Try and Get Publicity For Your Own Stuff   Roll Eyes

Star Your Own Thread if you want to publicize your guild...........

@ to Nero and Artorius:

Sorry Gentleman  Tongue You Can't Blame A Sith Lord For Trying Wink lol

I Have Started Giving Nero Lightside Points, Since This Is What He Desires Wink

(I still have hope that you will come around one day Wink lol )
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 04:31:26 AM by The Dark Lord Wraith » Logged

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2011, 05:13:09 AM »

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2011, 11:48:10 AM »

hahah

Loveck
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2011, 11:53:26 AM »

There was no info any ware that said i couldnt post my guild in your thread coming from you. By the looks of the topic people could take it that is your guild OR there own guild. For example everyone can share the guilds in one thread. You may think im crazy but thats how it can sound. What do you want 2 threads labeled "my guild?"  Might as well put it in hear.  And second i did not create the guild, i am a member.  We currently have 330+ members and we are pve.  So learn respect like ur "brother" and be nice, 1st off by not say "im going to go sith on ur ass." wait I know the reason for that, the dark side is clouded in there own darkness they become ignorant. 
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 12:28:41 PM by Loveck » Logged

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2011, 11:58:20 AM »

Dear god please use your spell check. Being on an internet forum is no excuse for the butchery of the English language I see in your post. I'm no grammar Nazi but damn.
Also the use of go sith on your ass was sarcasm. a way to make light of me asking you not to post your guild in my thread. apparently you are the only one who didn't get that.

Loveck
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2011, 12:10:29 PM »

I dont care about spelling, especially on the net, and the words i spelled wrong were just for me to type faster so chill your nips.  I have a solution, since ur guild is sith u can have all the sith people, our guild is for the republic. So  we can have the republic. R you happy?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 12:20:13 PM by Loveck » Logged

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2011, 12:15:09 PM »

the spelling is not for you, it is for those who read what you write. Spelling is a courtesy. the ability to be understood. as I said originally I have 0 problems with you promoting your guild on the forums, I just thought it was impolite to advertise your guild in a thread I started for my guild. Feel free to start a post for your guild and get people to join. However Due to your rudeness I am going to politely ask you not to post in this thread again.

Good luck with your recruiting. (this bit is not sarcastic to clarify)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 12:28:11 PM by swam » Logged

Loveck
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2011, 12:27:05 PM »

I am going to politely ask you, did you read the last message i sent? Would that work for you?  And yes i read your last message about never posting in hear again. Also for the people reading your last message  you spelled "for" wrong.

Loveck
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 12:30:23 PM by Loveck » Logged

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2011, 01:03:46 PM »

Calm down guys.

Loveck, it was a little rude of you to promote your own guild in here. But since you didn't know I think swam can let it slide. You should start a new thread. Also you should spell as best you can(even on the net), as it helps make your posts more clear.

Now swam, I know you were kidding, but it's important to remember that sarcasm doesn't come off too well over the internet. Just something to keep in mind when posting. That's why I normally use smilies, it helps get across that it's a joke.

Now let's "internet shake" on it, and put it behind us. Whada ya say?

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2011, 01:08:34 PM »

already done. he started a thread for his guild and i wished him luck on it. as pumba says, you gotta put your behind in your past...

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2011, 01:10:12 PM »

Ah, well I tried. Good to hear though.(And I think my points are still valid. Wink)

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2011, 01:15:04 PM »

its good to have people try and settle misunderstandings and disputes, props for trying to do so, fortunately everything is smoothed out and good to go.  back to happy fun time!

Loveck
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2011, 01:32:54 PM »

Yeup!

Loveck

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: