Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Author Topic: My guild  (Read 22873 times)
swam
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -61

« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2011, 07:24:15 AM »

Rasczak is the guy who did it. he lead my guild in wow for years. great guy, just doesnt want to run another guild, dont blame him its a tough job. Me being the star wars nut of the group I got the job in TOR.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2011, 07:32:49 AM »

Rasczak is the guy who did it. he lead my guild in wow for years. great guy, just doesnt want to run another guild, dont blame him its a tough job. Me being the star wars nut of the group I got the job in TOR.

Cool, next time I talk to the guy I'll have to give him MAD FRIGGIN PROPS ON AN AWESOME FRIGGIN JOB!!! Wink

and yeah, I can imagine running a guild on WOW, or TOR would be a Full Time Job, I thought about starting my own, but in all honesty, I didn't want to have to deal with the responsibility  Undecided...

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2011, 08:49:01 AM »

Im good at it. In all my other guilds I am the problem solver. I have not run a guild in a long time but I have run raids, banking and everything else in management. So for tor I have great people running with me and so far a great base of people in the guild. Never have I had the stars come together like they are in this guild.

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2011, 09:32:40 AM »

i echo lord wraiths words. the banner is fantastic and i am proud to be a member too

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2011, 05:23:17 AM »

Im good at it. In all my other guilds I am the problem solver. I have not run a guild in a long time but I have run raids, banking and everything else in management. So for tor I have great people running with me and so far a great base of people in the guild. Never have I had the stars come together like they are in this guild.

I Have Absolutely ZERO Doubts That You Guys Are Going To Do A Phenomenal Job Wink!!!!!

I Can't Wait To Run With Everybody In The Eternity Vault  Grin  Grin  Grin!!!!!!

(and From What I Have Seen We're Pretty Evenly Balanced Wink:

(3 Warriors, 3 Inquisitors, 2 Bounty Hunters, and 1 Imperial Agent)

Very Nice Balance Wink

We Should Be Able To Take On Anything That Comes Our Way  Wink!!!!!

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2011, 03:54:18 PM »

and thats only those on tor website, we have 19 on guild site and other who are going to join when game comes out.

Shalateaus
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -20

Outer Rim between Hoth and Dromund -Kaas

« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2011, 04:46:33 PM »

Grin  i submitted one to ya although the guild name changed well anyway im already in one for the jedi

Knickel Plated Redemption SS (Vengeance), Emperor's Hand Emerald Green with DVA Pulse,Overlord SS EG ,Dark Arbiter DVA,sentinel le,Dark Standard issue

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2011, 11:43:18 PM »

Quick update. we now have 10 members on tor site and 20 on enjin site. a bunch more waiting for launch to sign up. game is getting close and I cant wait. Guess dungeon defenders wil have to keep me occupied till then.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2011, 07:19:47 AM »

Quick update. we now have 10 members on tor site and 20 on enjin site. a bunch more waiting for launch to sign up. game is getting close and I cant wait. Guess dungeon defenders wil have to keep me occupied till then.

Greetings Brother, Love The New Sig Wink!!!

I was just curious, of the 20, what has everyone decided will be their first Class Focus??

I Know I Am Primarily Going To Be A Sith Inquisitor (Sorcerer)

I'm curious, because I'm hoping that we'll be a fairly balanced Guild at launch if at all possible...  (Tanks/Healers/DPS'S)

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2011, 08:59:30 AM »

we have a great spread. if anything we have an abundance of people wanting to tank which is rare. the only class we seem to be skimpy on is the agent, only like 2-3 people wanting to roll that class from the start.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2011, 09:22:34 AM »

we have a great spread. if anything we have an abundance of people wanting to tank which is rare. the only class we seem to be skimpy on is the agent, only like 2-3 people wanting to roll that class from the start.

I can't say I'm surprised...  It's The One Imperial Class I Have No Plans To Do Anything With...

Lora (Mistress Rayne) Was Telling Me That She Would Want To Be A Healer... After Talking To Her For A While, I Told Her That She Would Most Likely Have The Most Fun As A Sith Sorcerer Like Me, or An Imperial Agent, but I'm pretty sure she want's to be a force user, and carry a lightsaber...  The Agents are okay... they just lack a lot of the EPICNESS of the other 3 classes...

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #71 on: October 26, 2011, 10:14:03 AM »

That's strange, I personally think the Agent looks really cool.  Sketchy black ops intel guy?  Yes please!

He was one of the Imperial classes I was def gonna play actually (him and the Sith Inquisitor)

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #72 on: October 26, 2011, 09:58:19 PM »

sith inquisitor!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: