Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Presentation  (Read 1976 times)
Hebi
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 30

« on: May 21, 2011, 07:13:40 PM »

Hello everyone
I'm a french geek, Star Wars lover, 17 years old.
I'm the webmaster of my Business School next "Bureau des Étudiants" (student's office, people in charge of organizing parties, and student off-work life Wink )
I've been practicing Saber for a while (at least 4 years), thru Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Kendo
I've been looking during a lot of time for a lightsaber I can properly fight with, and that's how I arrived here : thru Cracked.com ad

I think that's all I had to say, if you have question...

Hebi

Dark Standard Issue/Artic Blue
Dark Standard Issue/Guardian Blue
MR 2005 Luke Skywalker ROTJ
French Geek
IRC Operator : http://www.bde-hypnoise.com/HypNoiseRC/HyNoiseRC/Chat_Ultrasabers.html

Webmaster of HypNoise
Supporting UltraSabers since 2011

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 03:56:33 AM »

Welcome Hebi. I think we have another French dude floating around here somewhere. lol.

If you are looking for a lightsaber to fight with(which you are cause you said you are.XD) then you've certainly come to the right place. There's none better than Ultra Sabers.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Hebi
Knight Officer

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 02:07:16 PM »

Thanks Darth Raze.
And yes, fighting with a lightsaber is the main purpose of my presence here Wink
So, I can't wait to order (and receive, obviously) one or 2 lightsabers, in order to
go at the Japan Expo (french exhibit about japanese culture), which is mixed with
the french Comic'Con, at the end of June.

Hebi

French Geek
IRC Operator : http://www.bde-hypnoise.com/HypNoiseRC/HyNoiseRC/Chat_Ultrasabers.html

Webmaster of HypNoise

LordDesann
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -3

Is that your friend in the woodchipper?!!

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 10:57:43 PM »

Welcome Hebi. I think we have another French dude floating around here somewhere. lol.

If you are looking for a lightsaber to fight with(which you are cause you said you are.XD) then you've certainly come to the right place. There's none better than Ultra Sabers.

The French guy would be me!

Bienvenue au Forum! Smiley

Staff Member of East Coast Sabers (Saber Club)
(www.eastcoastsabers.com)

AB Raven
SY Bellicose
FO Overlord
BR Dark Liberator v3

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 01:41:03 AM »

Welcome! Japanese Culture, huh? Cool! I'm from California myself, in the USA, but I go to Anime Expo almost every year. Japanese stuff is almost as cool as Star Wars! lol Funny too.... you see alotta Stormtroopers and Jedi at that convention. Well, like my Wingmate Darth Raze said, for fighting sabers there's NOTHING that beats Ultrasabers! You came to the right place. Take your time and look at all the hilts before you buy, I'm sure Ultra's got something that will be perfect for your style. THere's also a lot of very helpful reviews on the forum here, I read several before I bought my first saber and it helped alot! Those reviews answered most all my questions about hilt length, which hilts are good for what style of fighting, etc. There's also some good topics about those things in Way of the Saber that are really worth checking out. Smiley Well, see you around the boards! Welcome again!

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Hebi
Knight Officer

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2011, 12:49:24 PM »

Thanks everyone for your wam welcome ^^
I've already made my way thru some topics about which lightsaber choose.
As I never practiced this art (lightsaber fught, of cours. Not saber Wink )before, and don't know which style
to adopt, so I opted for a Liberator.
LorDesann : PM sent

Hebi

French Geek

Webmaster of HypNoise

Darkhorse V
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -56

Darkhorse V | Hunted by Jedi - Hated by Sith

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2011, 01:43:12 PM »

Cracked is probably my favorite website - I had no idea they ran Ultra Saber ads!  That just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.  Cheesy  Two of my favorite internet worlds just collided.  Thanks for that Hebi, and welcome to the US family!

Sabers:.
(__=o=_/PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)
(__=o=_\PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)

(__=o=_/BLAZING RED PVC PROPHECY)
((_(((_o((_/ADEGAN SILVER SS STANDARD ISSUE)
(_((((_o(_{---PYRESTONE SS RAVEN w/OBSIDIAN)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: