Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dark War Glaive with Lee Filters  (Read 3912 times)
Enzo
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -3

« on: May 09, 2013, 01:56:36 AM »

So I finally got around to taking some pictures of my first Ultrasaber and figured I'd post them on the forum.

I ordered a Dark War Glaive with the silver claws in DVA with Banes Heart FOC. I also ordered a seperate LED in Adegan Silver with Blue FOC, so that I could mess around with Lee filters. Below are some colors that I came up with using the filters. I'm using a mid grade blade in all of these pics.

I'm honestly extremely impressed with build quality and feel of this saber. The whole experience has been great, and I'm also surprised at how much I love using the filters. Whenever I get bored with one color, I simply change the saber to a new one. Enjoy the eye candy everyone!

Here's a nice pic of the saber in all of it's non illuminated glory!

This is DVA. The color is really hard to make out in this pic. The blade is actually the color just in between the pink and blue, thats reflecting against the wall.
An extremely bright and awesome color.

This Blue was created by using the DVA LED and also using 1 Marine Blue Lee Filter.
It's extremely bright and the blade is the exact color that is reflecting on the wall.

Every pic below this point is being made using the Adegan Silver LED.
Here's Adegan Silver. In my opinion it's essentially white and has a regal type of feel to it.

This blue was made by using 2 Bright Blue filters. The blade in person is the exact color that's reflecting against the wall.

This is made by using 2 Special Steel Blue filters. The blade in person is the exact color that's reflecting against the wall.

This was made by using 2 Marine Blue Filters. The camera makes this blade look greenish but in person it's a very nice blue.

This is Oklahoma Yellow. I forget whether I used 1 or 2 filters to achieve this. In person it's not as orange looking as in the pic. My second favorite yellow.

This is made by using 1 Spring Yellow Filter. In person the blade is extremely yellow and just awesome looking. In my opinion this is the best and brightest yellow.

Here's my favorite green. I used 2 Fern Green filters and the blade is the same color as what's being reflected against the wall. A very, very nice green.

This is obtained by using 1 Lime Green filter. Very similar in person to what's being reflected against the wall. It makes me want to break out a Corona for some reason!

This pink looks amazing in person and is one of my favorite colors. I'm using 2 Magical Magenta filters. The blade in person is a solid hot pink and the same color that's on the wall.
Simply amazing looking!!!

Red is the most difficult color to achieve with filters, but I found a very solid one. I'm using 1 Plasa Red filter.
In person the blade is a solid almost blood red color and it's even darker then what's reflecting on the wall.

Believe it or not this is actually an amazing orange color. No matter what I did, I couldn't get the camera to even come close to what this looks like in person.
It's actually very orange and not really red at all like what is portrayed in this picture. Trust me...this is the perfect orange and a must have.
It's made by using 1 Fire red filter and 1 Chrome Orange filter. I really wish that all of you could see what my eyes see when this baby is lit up!!
It's actually this color in person.

Thanks for looking,

Enzo

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 07:12:29 PM »

Sick. Especially in original DVA. Nice and Sithy. Lol. I must try the Marine Blue for my SRD saber though. I wonder what it'll turn out as... Its nice that you can mess around with the special colors but too bad not with regular colors. I'll post my results. =] I also got a Lee book too for my AS saber. But mine is an Aeon V3 as you saw in my cool green post if you did anyway. Check it out if you want.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 09:16:06 AM »

Put a somewhat dark green filter on my SRD saber and it looks awesome now. I'll post pictures later. (Ohio time). I think you guys will like it. =] The color is kinda dark in person but you can still see it.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Waxman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 114

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 06:22:39 AM »

I seriously cannot wait for my own Adegan Silver MLS Unit with FoC Blue to arrive so I can try out my own Lee Filters.

I really want that orange and yellow!  It's almost unbearable, almost.

Ultrasabers:
Bellicose-VA. Bane-BR. Consular-CG. x2 Initiate V3-SY. Aeon V3-GB. x4 Yari [Pike] Extensions.
Grab-Bag:
Aeon V3-GB. Dark Liberator V3-AB. Dominix V2-AB. Dominix V2-GB. Initiate V2-BR
Wishlist:
Manticore-PO. Dark Catalyst-Emerald. Shock LE-SY. Overlord-BR. Bellicose-VA. Archon-CG. Arbiter-AS.

jonesy360
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 67

Addicted to ULTRASABERS

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2013, 08:03:37 AM »

I seriously cannot wait for my own Adegan Silver MLS Unit with FoC Blue to arrive so I can try out my own Lee Filters.

I really want that orange and yellow!  It's almost unbearable, almost.
dido waxman, have my first as/sfoc Archon due this week,4 packs of lee filters,cant wait to start experimmenting Grin

enzo,thanks for this post man,awesome colour,the fern green and the spring yellow are wow,so for your time aaaaaaaaaa point Wink
light or dark side bud

Bellicose,fo,sfoc,os,rav
Scorpion,br,sfoc,os,rav
Graflex ce,br,sfoc,obsoundrav
Reaper,cg,sfoc,obsoundbav
Aeon v3,gbstunt
Shock le,RGBsfoc,obsoundyav
Guardian,dva,bhfoc,obsoundgav
RavenSSRGBsfoc,obsoundsav
ArchonV2.1gb,bhfoc,obsoundsav jedi
ArchonV2.1as,sfoc,obsoundsav sith

Enzo
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2013, 11:41:18 PM »

dido waxman, have my first as/sfoc Archon due this week,4 packs of lee filters,cant wait to start experimmenting Grin

enzo,thanks for this post man,awesome colour,the fern green and the spring yellow are wow,so for your time aaaaaaaaaa point Wink
light or dark side bud

Glad you liked the pics. If you noticed, many of the colors are made using 2 filters and it really doesn't dim the blade as much as I thought it would. If you use the combos and filters that I posted, I honestly think you'll be very pleased with the results.

Dark Side point please!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: