Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Custom Archon v2.1 In Violet  (Read 5135 times)
Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« on: May 12, 2013, 04:42:05 AM »

I have no Idea what to call it.
This is a tad longer than a Dark Arbiter.

Used black vented flush neck, Dark Arbiter extension as part of pommel with a Guardian end piece, but not the full pommel.

The Dark Arbiter extension makes a great resonance tube and the Guardian end helps focus it and resonate more, its insanely loud.

What do you all think?

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

jonesy360
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 67

Addicted to ULTRASABERS

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 04:52:43 AM »

sky,as i am a lover of longer hilts as well,i call it frikin awesome,imaginary point to you m8,
i have a plan for my incoming archon too,my current archon has just a vented black coupler replacing the original section below the emmiter,and have plans for that as well with incoming parts,
with a ying n yang staff concept
very versatile the archon

Bellicose,fo,sfoc,os,rav
Scorpion,br,sfoc,os,rav
Graflex ce,br,sfoc,obsoundrav
Reaper,cg,sfoc,obsoundbav
Aeon v3,gbstunt
Shock le,RGBsfoc,obsoundyav
Guardian,dva,bhfoc,obsoundgav
RavenSSRGBsfoc,obsoundsav
ArchonV2.1gb,bhfoc,obsoundsav jedi
ArchonV2.1as,sfoc,obsoundsav sith

srams
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 375

Speak softly and carry a big saber...

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 05:05:02 AM »

Beautiful! Love everything about it!

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2013, 02:21:15 PM »

I love the look of this.  Since it is a combo saber from 3 of the best BA's from SW's (Mace, Obi, and Luke), I say call it the Royale the Righteous. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2013, 07:49:15 PM »

^Nice name, thanks Blue

Indeed it has a pommel like Obi's, the Arbiter grip is like Obi's Second saber grip, the vents are like Mace's (and the color), and the Archon looks almost like Luke's second saber.

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

Waxman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 114

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2013, 05:55:29 AM »

The Flush Vented Coupler always looks amazing towards the emitter.

I really hope Ultrasaber releases a shorter version of the Female-Female extension so we can add it to many other sabers such as the Consular.

Ultrasabers:
Bellicose-VA. Bane-BR. Consular-CG. x2 Initiate V3-SY. Aeon V3-GB. x4 Yari [Pike] Extensions.
Grab-Bag:
Aeon V3-GB. Dark Liberator V3-AB. Dominix V2-AB. Dominix V2-GB. Initiate V2-BR
Wishlist:
Manticore-PO. Dark Catalyst-Emerald. Shock LE-SY. Overlord-BR. Bellicose-VA. Archon-CG. Arbiter-AS.

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2013, 05:44:42 PM »

I love it! I can't believe how versatile this Archon hilt is. Could the winds of change be blowing across my Bellicose? Fat chance! The Archon is my off-hand!  Grin

This setup is certainly a two-hander, and a fine one at that! Poi.... errrr, honorary point!

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2013, 03:59:50 PM »

I love it! I can't believe how versatile this Archon hilt is. Could the winds of change be blowing across my Bellicose? Fat chance! The Archon is my off-hand!  Grin

This setup is certainly a two-hander, and a fine one at that! Poi.... errrr, honorary point!

Every saber has a place and purpose.  Just as in fencing, you have the foil, the epee, and the sabre; in lightsaber circles, you have different weapons for different techniques and situations. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Dark Mal
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 70

TWIN GOATEE

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2013, 04:32:14 AM »

Sweeeeeeet!

DARK MAL

WHEN THE POWERS OF GOOD OR EVIL ARE IN YOUR PATH, DO NOT GO AROUND THEM MY FRIENDS. STAND FAST..ONLY BY GOING STRAIGHT THROUGH THEM WILL EVER LEARN TO MASTER WHO YOU  TRUELY ARE.

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2013, 07:33:51 PM »

Every saber has a place and purpose.  Just as in fencing, you have the foil, the epee, and the sabre; in lightsaber circles, you have different weapons for different techniques and situations. 

That said, I put a choke on my Archon, and the winds of change are indeed blowing across my Bellicose. I cannot get over how awesome the Archon is, and I'm not exactly sure I'd want to. I wouldn't mind a DVA MLS for it after seeing Sky Dragon's...  Grin

As you already know, Blue, the Archon, with the right parts, is all of the sabers you mentioned above. Unreal, this thing is.  Grin

OK, I'm going back to stare at your Archon staff photos again now...  Shocked

Musenda
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -14

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2013, 08:58:16 AM »

Newbie here and in my brief delving into lightsabers I've seen a lot of people trash talking long sabers (not here of course aside from someone pointing out occasionally that it'll be targeted in a duel (which doesn't count as trash talking imo)). Personally, I grew up training with long swords and later with katanas, I'm most comfortable with a longer hilts that I can use one or two handed. I'm getting my first saber in a few days, but I'm already making plans for a long-saber with the newer 40" blades US is offering.
I approve your saber!  Smiley

eerockk
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2013, 12:53:43 PM »

Newbie here and in my brief delving into lightsabers I've seen a lot of people trash talking long sabers (not here of course aside from someone pointing out occasionally that it'll be targeted in a duel (which doesn't count as trash talking imo)). Personally, I grew up training with long swords and later with katanas, I'm most comfortable with a longer hilts that I can use one or two handed. I'm getting my first saber in a few days, but I'm already making plans for a long-saber with the newer 40" blades US is offering.
I approve your saber!  Smiley

In the dueling system I belong to, the hilt is certainly a valid target and a long saber would be an easier hit compared to a shorter hilt, so it's one thing that I'm aware of when using a longer hilt. The added reach and control are worth it to me! That grenade grip extension looks perfect on that Archon which is normally a very short hilt. That said, I usually use my Archon on my Bellicose as that lower grip which works too, but that grenade grip was truly meant for that.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: