Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Saved over default parameter settings by accident.  (Read 1073 times)
Arch998
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« on: May 16, 2013, 05:20:43 PM »

Would anyone mind posting the default parameter settings for their saber. I got a little too excited when I was tinkering with the motion settings for my new saber when figured out how to get it to work and I saved over the default settings. Sad

Thank you in advance and PS I LOVE my new saber Thank you again Ultrasabers for an awesome lightsaber!!!
Arch

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 05:48:26 PM »

Would anyone mind posting the default parameter settings for their saber. I got a little too excited when I was tinkering with the motion settings for my new saber when figured out how to get it to work and I saved over the default settings. Sad

Thank you in advance and PS I LOVE my new saber Thank you again Ultrasabers for an awesome lightsaber!!!
Arch

The best thing to do is uninstall the launcher, redownload it, and then use the new 'old' defaults that will return. You won't lose any sound fonts in the process either. I say do it this way cause it would be the safest way.

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: