Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Archon v2 Review  (Read 6978 times)
Heimdall
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 9

« on: May 18, 2013, 02:40:51 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQs4ztOyI2g" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQs4ztOyI2g</a>

Standard Archon v2 hilt, pommel, and emitter. Bane's Heart color "crystal". No sound.

Hey everyone. This is my first lightsaber, not counting the plastic toys from when I was growing up lol, and my very first Ultrasaber. I am in absolute love with it. It's fantastic. The color is beautiful and vibrant, no matter if the lights are on or off. This definitely won't be my last saber, as I already have three others in mine that I am wanting. I've never reviewed something like this before, so I really didn't know what to say, lol. I hope it's sufficient. I do plan on ordering a different kind of emitter so that I can get creative with it. Well, thanks for watching and thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 02:48:09 AM by Heimdall » Logged

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 04:31:13 AM »

Nice. I'd keep that emitter on though. That's just me. We need to see your saber with blade pictures on. Lol. I don't think I've seen an Archon in Bane's heart yet.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Heimdall
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 06:15:35 AM »

Nice. I'd keep that emitter on though. That's just me. We need to see your saber with blade pictures on. Lol. I don't think I've seen an Archon in Bane's heart yet.

Lol, yeah....only one of the blade in for right now. Having trouble with pictures, lol.

RLYHYPERGUY
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 178

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 06:18:26 AM »

I was browsing the forums with my Archon sitting right beside me when I saw this haha. It's a great saber, huh? And Bane's Heart also! Not a color I see very often, especially on this model.

Heimdall
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2013, 06:40:11 AM »

I was browsing the forums with my Archon sitting right beside me when I saw this haha. It's a great saber, huh? And Bane's Heart also! Not a color I see very often, especially on this model.

It is truly awesome. I'm very happy for it to be my first saber. Well, I was originally going to get Sunrider's, but then I found out about the "secret forum" colors. Had to get it once I saw it. Quite pleased with my decision. Smiley

Darth Ryga
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -28

The Empire is war made manifest

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2013, 10:15:56 AM »

Nice saber Heimdall! Bane's Heart is a nice touch too.  Smiley

Also, if you didn't already know, if you do want to change the emitter, keep in mind the neck will have to be removed too. Enjoy!  Cheesy

Sabers w/Sound, A/V's, RP's and QD's(Where Applicable):
Reaper,Dark Shock(2),Consular,Manticore,SS Raven,Archon V2.1,Graflex CE,Scorpion,Dark Prophecy V3(2),Dominix LE V3,Chosen One CE,NP Guardian (Emrld),Dominix LE V4,Dark Apprentice V4
Free Promotional Sabers:
Aeon V3,Dark Standard,Aeon V2,Raven,Sentinel V4,Initiate V3,Initiate LE V3

Heimdall
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2013, 06:23:05 PM »

Nice saber Heimdall! Bane's Heart is a nice touch too.  Smiley

Also, if you didn't already know, if you do want to change the emitter, keep in mind the neck will have to be removed too. Enjoy!  Cheesy

Thank you. Smiley Indeed, I've decided against it. I'm just going to leave it the way it is, it's amazing that way.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2013, 03:34:31 AM »

That's actually a pretty good blade shot. What shutter speed did you have on? I usually have mine set for 1.3 for saber stills now. Like if your camera has a shutter speed option put it at 1.3, ISO to 800 with the F button on.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2013, 03:36:54 AM »

Oh and probably about the best Bane's Heart shot I've seen in a good long awhile. Tongue

Darth Ryga
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -28

The Empire is war made manifest

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2013, 08:17:49 AM »

Oh and probably about the best Bane's Heart shot I've seen in a good long awhile. Tongue
Truly! Bane's Heart is an awesome color. I have it as the flash color on 3 sabers. I'm thinking that my next saber will have that, as its main color  Cheesy

Have fun with your Archon! I love mine, and I'm sure you'll feel the same  Grin

Sabers w/Sound, A/V's, RP's and QD's(Where Applicable):
Reaper,Dark Shock(2),Consular,Manticore,SS Raven,Archon V2.1,Graflex CE,Scorpion,Dark Prophecy V3(2),Dominix LE V3,Chosen One CE,NP Guardian (Emrld),Dominix LE V4,Dark Apprentice V4
Free Promotional Sabers:
Aeon V3,Dark Standard,Aeon V2,Raven,Sentinel V4,Initiate V3,Initiate LE V3

Heimdall
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2013, 11:44:38 PM »

That's actually a pretty good blade shot. What shutter speed did you have on? I usually have mine set for 1.3 for saber stills now. Like if your camera has a shutter speed option put it at 1.3, ISO to 800 with the F button on.

Thank you guys for the compliments. I've been playing with it all weekend, lol. Twirling it around the house and what not. I actually used the camera on my iPhone for all of the pictures, so..take that as you will, lol.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2013, 01:47:09 AM »

I should try taking some pictures of my sabers lit propped up on a door like that just to see how they turn out.

Heimdall
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2013, 03:34:21 AM »

I should try taking some pictures of my sabers lit propped up on a door like that just to see how they turn out.

Wouldn't hurt anything. I'm sure everyone would like to see them.

Drake
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2013, 08:57:02 AM »

hilt looks fantastic

Peace dudes X)

Heimdall
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2013, 02:49:01 AM »

hilt looks fantastic

Thanks. Smiley