Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Jedi/Sith Society  (Read 1846 times)
Fallen Jedi
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« on: May 25, 2011, 03:57:27 PM »

I am a soldier who has returned from a extended mission in Africa (we are talking years) I am currently now stationed in Ottawa ON Canada. I have been a huge SW fan since I was a child renting ANH VHS from the corner store. I am looking to see if there is a SW based club or "Society" in the Ottawa area or if there are any persons interested in starting one if non is currently in play. To be involved in all aspects of fandon meetings/movies/dueling ext. Just for the social aspect of being involved in a cultural icon which we all love. I am currently awaiting my first Ultra Sabers purchase to arrive Via UPS this week. I am happy to see these forums exisit so if there is any people who have the information or desire to work towards this goal I welcome your comments.

Kindest Regards

If the dark and the light combine... there will be balance.

Iyce
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 26

Off-White Jedi

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 11:55:41 PM »

Welcome to the forum!

"Was that a droideka I cut in half? Huh! Didn't notice!"

Sabers I Want        Sabers I Have
Metal Grab Bag
War Glaive Staff
Dark Initiate LE
Aeon RGB

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 12:33:42 AM »

Welcome! I don't know for sure of anyone in that area, but I know there are a couple board members that live in Canada someplace or other. I can make a couple of recommendations for you though!  Grin First, check the 'Where are you from?' Thread. In all likelihood, if someone here is in your area it will be stated there. Secondly, google the 501st legion and Rebel legion and see if there are any bases or garrisons in your area. Those guys specialize in costumes for star wars, the bad and good guys respectively, and they also tend to be involved with pretty much all of the Star Wars goings on in any given area. Heck, I saw them at my local shopping mall once! Plus, their websites and forums are great places to pick up most star wars news. Of course, this forum is good for that too..... we just have a habit of saying 'ultra' or 'saber' or making lightsaber sounds in every post. LOL

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 06:41:51 AM »

Welcome Fallen Jedi, Thank You for risking your life for our Country Smiley  This is a great place, your gonna Love It  Wink

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Fallen Jedi
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 04:03:35 PM »

Well thank you for the warm welcome and the pass on of information. I will admit this forum thing is new to me.. but I like it. Haha I guess if we were not in Ultra Sabers we would not say it hu Manroon. They might take offence to using the names of the compatition Grin

If the dark and the light combine... there will be balance.

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2011, 05:55:53 PM »

You're welcome. Smiley Well, to be honest, we all mention the names of the competition from time to time, but Ultra doesn't seem to mind so long as we don't use links and we don't bash on anyone too badly. lol

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: