Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 682 683 [684] 685 686 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2123931 times)
SpartanGrey117
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10245 on: March 31, 2020, 05:09:28 PM »

I’m in the same boat as you are.  I ordered on March 3 and sent an email about the Frankensaber I should be getting.  I am still waiting to hear back but I’m not worried since I have plenty of sabers to keep me tied over.  I’m looking forward to seeing what I’m going to end up with. I’ve yet to be disappointed in any of the sabers I’ve gotten.   Expect any of the freebies to be random since that’s the norm.

I wish I had a lightsaber to hold me over, but I don't sadly :/   The best I've got is a lightsaber mod for Blade & Sorcery on my PC. It's fun though, I can get a decent enough fix from it for now. I'm also practicing some lightsaber techniques with a (Dagorhir) foam fighting sword. I'll be pretty proficient by the time it gets here hopefully, lol.

Hey Spartan!

I am pretty sure that the free Initiate is a random "grab bag" pull.   However, my experience in the past is that it never hurts to ask, either.  

Wait times I think are still running about 8 weeks from what I'm seeing on the forum.  They do seem to be getting better on answering emails, however, so hopefully you'll get an official response soon.

If you don't, try re-sending the email to ana@ultrasabers.com and/or marlena@ultrasabers.com.  

Thank you for the reply! I'll try and send that email to one of them.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 06:19:25 PM by Infinit01 » Logged

The Jedi have their place in the galaxy, and should not be lost. The Sith... They have theirs; some are needed, most are misguided, and then there are those that must be silenced... Both are needed for balance.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10246 on: March 31, 2020, 06:19:54 PM »

Thank you for the reply! I'll try and send that email to one of them.

Keep us posted, SpartanGrey

Jbird12B
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #10247 on: March 31, 2020, 06:32:47 PM »

Update on my order... I got an email telling me that they were out of the saber that I chose and offered me alternative options. I reluctantly accepted it and went with the Dominix LE V4 with emitter windows. It's going to have all of the stuff from before and hopefully I'll get an email soon telling me that it shipped. I really can't help but to feel that I'm being jerked around a bit but at the same time, these sabers are beautiful pieces of art and I'm so anxious to finally receive it. I'm currently struggling to stay optimistic and my patience is being tested. Hopefully something good comes later in the day lol.

SpartanGrey117
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10248 on: March 31, 2020, 06:45:10 PM »

Keep us posted, SpartanGrey

Can do! o7
I did send another email out, I'll drop an update when I have one.

The Jedi have their place in the galaxy, and should not be lost. The Sith... They have theirs; some are needed, most are misguided, and then there are those that must be silenced... Both are needed for balance.

Jbird12B
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10249 on: March 31, 2020, 10:31:06 PM »

Update: I got an email telling me that they've successfully changed the order to the new hilt and they're building it as we speak. What this tells me is that when they were finally able to get to my order, they realized that they were out of stock of that particular hilt. So I'm expecting an email with shipping info to come very soon, like either today or tomorrow. Hopefully buy this time next week or sooner, I'll have three new sabers. I wonder if I can mix and match hilt parts from them. I have the Dominix LE V4 and a Dark Apprentice V5, Does anyone know if I can swap the emitters? 

ZanarCrestrider
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #10250 on: April 01, 2020, 01:53:36 AM »

Update: I got an email telling me that they've successfully changed the order to the new hilt and they're building it as we speak. What this tells me is that when they were finally able to get to my order, they realized that they were out of stock of that particular hilt. So I'm expecting an email with shipping info to come very soon, like either today or tomorrow. Hopefully buy this time next week or sooner, I'll have three new sabers. I wonder if I can mix and match hilt parts from them. I have the Dominix LE V4 and a Dark Apprentice V5, Does anyone know if I can swap the emitters? 
Both of those hilts have built in emitters. I’m afraid you won’t be swapping anything except pommels on them.

Light side points when warranted

Jbird12B
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10251 on: April 01, 2020, 06:11:04 AM »

Oh well but it's still pretty cool.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10252 on: April 01, 2020, 10:56:30 AM »

Can do! o7
I did send another email out, I'll drop an update when I have one.

Cool

Both of those hilts have built in emitters. I’m afraid you won’t be swapping anything except pommels on them.

What Zanar said, the Dominix and Dark Apprentice have static emitters, they're built into the hilt

Jbird12B
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10253 on: April 02, 2020, 09:54:08 AM »

FINALLY! My order is showing complete on the site and I have tracking info! It's scheduled to arrive this Monday! Pics and more to come!!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10254 on: April 02, 2020, 10:49:05 AM »

Looking forward to seeing pictures

GrayJedi1
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10255 on: April 02, 2020, 02:07:52 PM »

FINALLY! My order is showing complete on the site and I have tracking info! It's scheduled to arrive this Monday! Pics and more to come!!

Woot. Still waiting for mine while on week 5 (as of tomorrow). Order's still being processed. May have to email about a new lead time.

J_Von_Random
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #10256 on: April 02, 2020, 02:48:04 PM »

Out for Delivery..... nervousness rising.....

J_Von_Random
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10257 on: April 02, 2020, 04:19:01 PM »

THEY ARRIVED!

Pictures later, as I have work to do. But my Dominix LE v5 Orange arrived.

Even better: the two random sabers (1 Mystery Box, 1 Raffle) are a Dark Initiate v4 LE, and an Initiate v4 /w emitter cuts. These will be perfect for converting into a staff.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10258 on: April 02, 2020, 04:25:09 PM »

Congrats, do post pictures

J_Von_Random
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10259 on: April 02, 2020, 05:01:30 PM »

Closest one is Orange, with Orange switch. Middle is random Red. Farthest is random Blue.

I will definitely be sending back the far saber at some point for sound and recharge port. I'm considering how I want to staff the Initiates. Thinking Yellow (KOTOR fan checking in).

Pages: 1 ... 682 683 [684] 685 686 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: