Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 683 684 [685] 686 687 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2132730 times)
Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #10260 on: April 02, 2020, 09:34:59 PM »

Closest one is Orange, with Orange switch. Middle is random Red. Farthest is random Blue.

I will definitely be sending back the far saber at some point for sound and recharge port. I'm considering how I want to staff the Initiates. Thinking Yellow (KOTOR fan checking in).

Staff them with an adjustable flush coupler.   

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

DarthDanklin
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #10261 on: April 02, 2020, 09:47:41 PM »

With everything going on, I’m assuming there’s a further delay in processing orders. I’m currently waiting on two orders placed on the 16th and 17th of February. One order is an azure fallen lite sound plus a mystery box while the other is a renegade le which I chose to get a saber stand with. I’m reading about delays in saber stands as well so I feel like I’m in for a wait. And to add to that I’m international.

Any idea roughly how long these will take, or if US is even doing international orders right now? Just curious is all, as I know there are more important things going on right now.

Jedi fell long before the Purge. Stifled by tradition. Deafened by our past glories. Blinded by endless war.

- “Taron Malicos”

Dark Side Pts Preferred

Aresenal: Chosen CE, Renegade LE, Azure Fallen, Savior, Grand Master LE, Crimson Mantis, Spectre

J_Von_Random
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #10262 on: April 02, 2020, 10:15:08 PM »

Staff them with an adjustable flush coupler.   

I'm planning on using the quick release one. The main question is what color(s). The obvious (to me) default option is 2x Yellow. But 2x Arctic Blue would be good too, or possibly 1 SY, 1 AB.

As backed up as US is I have plenty of time to decide before it is reasonable to send them in.

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #10263 on: April 02, 2020, 10:18:37 PM »

With everything going on, I’m assuming there’s a further delay in processing orders. I’m currently waiting on two orders placed on the 16th and 17th of February. One order is an azure fallen lite sound plus a mystery box while the other is a renegade le which I chose to get a saber stand with. I’m reading about delays in saber stands as well so I feel like I’m in for a wait. And to add to that I’m international.

Any idea roughly how long these will take, or if US is even doing international orders right now? Just curious is all, as I know there are more important things going on right now.
I have yet to hear anything about them not processing international orders, however it does appear as if most orders that involve some customization seems to be shipping out about the 8-10 week mark.  This is not set in stone of course I’m just relaying want others in the forum have been mentioning.  This does not take into account customs checks of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #10264 on: April 03, 2020, 04:56:38 AM »

My raffle entry is on its way. Should be down under next Thursday.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

DarthDanklin
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10265 on: April 03, 2020, 03:06:45 PM »

I have yet to hear anything about them not processing international orders, however it does appear as if most orders that involve some customization seems to be shipping out about the 8-10 week mark.  This is not set in stone of course I’m just relaying want others in the forum have been mentioning.  This does not take into account customs checks of course.

I just got an email about my first order with a fedex tracking number so that puts it about 6 weeks which is still really good all things considered. You’re right though, I may be stuck waiting for it to clear customs, but at least its on its way! Looking forward to my first MB!

Jedi fell long before the Purge. Stifled by tradition. Deafened by our past glories. Blinded by endless war.

- “Taron Malicos”

Dark Side Pts Preferred

Aresenal: Chosen CE, Renegade LE, Azure Fallen, Savior, Grand Master LE, Crimson Mantis, Spectre

Darth Andeddu
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -50

DS points please :)

« Reply #10266 on: April 03, 2020, 05:25:31 PM »

I just got an email about my first order with a fedex tracking number so that puts it about 6 weeks which is still really good all things considered. You’re right though, I may be stuck waiting for it to clear customs, but at least its on its way! Looking forward to my first MB!

Congratulations! Good luck with the MB draw, the delivery — and Customs !  Hope to see pics of your MB !

Spectre, pro build, NEC Igniter 3, NPxl
Grand Master, Azure, pro build, GHv3, NPxl
Empress (dark), Pro ffie2.2, NPxl
Dark Apprentice LE V5, Xenopixel core 30 fonts *woot*
Sentinel LE V5, Xenopixel core, 30 fonts

Jbird12B
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #10267 on: April 04, 2020, 09:11:14 AM »

My Sabers should be here later in the day, tracking indicated that it is to arrive by the end of the day. Pics will be coming soon.

GrayJedi1
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10268 on: April 05, 2020, 02:25:41 AM »

If the 8-10 week mark is anything to go by (currently at week 5 here from Feb 28th), I should be getting my spectre at the end of the month. Part of me is frustrated at waiting for something that shouldn't take this long, but I know and understand the backlog due to:

1. The Madalorian
2. Rise of Skywalker
3. the holiday season
4. Talks of the Obi-Wan show that's still in works

Part of me does want to send an email asking about a new lead time, but I wanna be patient and wait another week.

Alhazred82
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #10269 on: April 05, 2020, 03:51:42 PM »

You could absolutely send an email asking for a new lead time if it would help you feel better. Honestly though, it probably won't. Just because they won't actually give you a new lead time. I did the same thing. Not rushing or upset, just politely asking for a new lead time. (Feb 8th order) I received a reply stating that they saw that my order was not shipped in the 3-4 week lead time and that they would look into it and get back to me in 1-2 business days. That was about a week ago and I haven't heard anything back yet. So your best bet is to sit back, relax, and assume a 10 week lead time. Then you can be pleasantly surprised when/if it ships sooner. Smiley

Mitth_Fisto
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -7

I'm Shade, and I'm not here to rescue you.

« Reply #10270 on: April 07, 2020, 12:52:52 AM »

Well, no one has ever replied to my emails, even when I tried the variety of different directions of how to do so or ways others said they did and had it work.

BUT! This weekend I got a notification / tracking number email letting me know it was waiting to be picked up at the facility, and today it has been picked up!

So, 170 days later /aka 24.3 weeks later they have shipped from my original order date of the empty hilt and yari parts.

...sad thing is when they arrive I cannot assemble as I cannot get together with my friend who had promised to help me make a neopixel bladed lightsaber build this winter as it is now A. Spring and B. Stay At Home orders are in effect.  *Head Desk* I am so conflicted at least partly relieved that something is at least happening so I can now be ready whenever this quarantine status quo finally passes enough we can get together and work on it whenever he finally has free time again.

Cool Chaos, it's good for business.

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #10271 on: April 07, 2020, 02:07:06 AM »

Sabers arriving today, get wait!

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

XxCADUDExX
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10272 on: April 07, 2020, 08:27:01 AM »

As the topic says I’m patiently waiting for my new Initiate V2 & Dark Apprentice v4 stunt lightsabers ordered on 4/3/2020. I’ll use this post to track my lead time. Here’s to hoping they show up on or before May 4th which is within the lead time shown on website.

Lightsabers Owned:
Kylo Ren - Disney Legacy Lightsaber
Savi’s Workshop - Power and Control

On Order:
Dark Apprentice V4 - Stunt

My wife’s lightsabers:
Savi’s Workshop - Protection and Defense

On Order:
Initiate V2 - Stunt

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10273 on: April 07, 2020, 11:07:13 AM »

Sabers arriving today, get wait!

Pictures or it didn't happen

Rexecution
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10274 on: April 07, 2020, 02:27:11 PM »

Waiting for my first saber. It's an Initiate v5 with Lite sound. Guardian blue with silver FOC. It just passed the 7-week mark yesterday so I'm really excited  Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 683 684 [685] 686 687 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: