Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 758 759 [760] 761 762 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2139880 times)
ImperialRedGuard-HellFire
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

Imperial Guard Gaming Commander HellFire

« Reply #11385 on: June 28, 2020, 07:32:26 PM »

Dude I just got mine and ordered it wayyyyyy before you. Patience

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Imperial Guard legion, Call name Hell Fire 666.
Nationwide all console gaming community.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #11386 on: June 28, 2020, 08:03:28 PM »

The fallen Is a sexy Saber just would recommend bashing with it lol

Nah, it's just gonna be me and my sons fooling around in the yard.  Nothing too crazy; it'll be like using those collapsible sabers only, you know, cooler.   Cool

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

dogdoctor
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #11387 on: June 28, 2020, 08:27:00 PM »

Dude I just got mine and ordered it wayyyyyy before you. Patience
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I got the distinct impression that your order form 5/4 was much bigger than just a $75 MB. And no offense, but I'd be more patient if I had ordered something more extravagant than 2 $75 supposed "grab and go" mystery boxes that did not arrive as US indicated they should via their 5/4-5/17 promo for my young sons 10th birthday, let alone Father's day. So forgive me if I'm a little more than frustrated by this...

DonPablo
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11388 on: June 28, 2020, 08:46:42 PM »

I’m still waiting on a fallen Le (plus the free initiate) that I ordered on 5/21. I’ve emailed a few times from two different email accounts and have received no replies, not even an automated one. Hoping that the LE hilt isn’t out of stock, especially how others have mentioned the black is currently unavailable.

Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #11389 on: June 28, 2020, 09:01:31 PM »

Your right my order was on a magnitude of 1,500. My order had a MB. I'm sure others have MB, the orders are filled as first come first serve. I waiting almost 8 weeks for my Saber and I needed them for an trip on week 6. Your best bet is reaching out to figure out what's going on.

Shnook817
Force Sensitive

« Reply #11390 on: June 28, 2020, 09:17:48 PM »

My first sabers SHOULD be arriving tomorrow. I emphasize the should because they shipped on the 24th and there hasn't been any change on the tracking information since the 25th and that information just seemed weird. It was picked up, arrived at one location and then left from another. Normally I'd say it was just a different name for the same office but they have different addresses and happened 6 minutes apart. I'm just crossing my fingers that the tracking software is bugging or something and I get it on time.

Currently awaiting first sabers
-Crimson Scorpion: Fire Orange, Red Flash w/ Basic Sound
-Dark Apprentice v5: Agedan Silver w/ Basic Sound

Dark Side preferred if earned.

matth431
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #11391 on: June 28, 2020, 09:28:27 PM »

Your right my order was on a magnitude of 1,500. My order had a MB. I'm sure others have MB, the orders are filled as first come first serve. I waiting almost 8 weeks for my Saber and I needed them for an trip on week 6. Your best bet is reaching out to figure out what's going on.

Reach out how? Email? No reply. FB? No reply. Phone? Sorry, our mailbox is full.

I'm very glad you can afford to drop a month's rent on a toy and not care about it. I probably could too, but I have friends who my $197 saber would buy food they can barely afford for, so I get a bit pissed when someone can't even take 10 seconds to bang out a "sorry, we're trying our best" email.

Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #11392 on: June 28, 2020, 09:33:11 PM »

Sounds honestly like a personal problem, if your going to attempt to shame me for spending my money on something I wanted then don't. If your friends are struggling that bad then why did you make your purchase? I'm sorry but you have an absolute loosing argument here.

Recently US had their entire email database WIPED out and have been playing a game of crazy catch up trying to get back on top. If you believe that your order is their top priority then I'm sorry to burst your entitled bubble by telling you no, no your not a top priority. Not to mention that they have been trying to restock on out of stock sabers that I'm sure was one of which you ordered.

If your expecting a pity party, I'm sorry because I truelly don't feel sorry.

All US should do is tell people it's a 8 week lead time and then over perform.

sechristiansen
Force Sensitive

« Reply #11393 on: June 28, 2020, 10:12:51 PM »

I purchased a saber from them on May 11th and ordered both the standard emitter and the mantis emitter with claws, however I was never sent the mantis emitter with claws.  I've been trying to get in touch with them via info@ultrasabers.com for 2 months now with no reply.  I just sent them a 4th email attempt hoping someone will get back with me.  Everything with what I did receive is absolutely amazing.  The quality of the machined aluminum, the sounds and the blade material is most definitely you get what you pay for in the fact that is is really high quality.  I'd like to order another saber, but I need to get this other issues resolved first.  Hoping maybe they see this post and get back with me.

AustinChaos22
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #11394 on: June 29, 2020, 12:20:38 AM »

“All US should do is tell people it's a 8 week lead time and then over perform. “

Yes, but they’re not. They aren’t being accurate with lead times, they don’t answer most people’s emails (unless prompted by cancellations), they won’t answer their phones. When you make a purchase, transparency on the part of the seller goes a long way toward placating customers. They don’t have a notice on their main page about extended wait times, they’re still running sales and promotions, they can’t maintain accurate in stock/out of stock labeling...I mean seriously, it doesn’t matter what the item is, or how much you spend on it...this level of customer service is abysmal and customers have every right to be frustrated.

I don’t believe you (or anyone) should be called out for their purchases, I think his approach their was wrong. But I feel his frustration with Ultrasabers is entirely warranted.

Tomorrow starts week 9 for me, and I’ve received zero responses to the three attempts I’ve made at getting a simple status update. I’m aware of the issues...some parts, especially electronics, are manufactured overseas. Mixed with the partial shutdown stateside, and it’s tough trying to get things done in a timely manner. However, this is the EXACT circumstance where exceptional customer service and transparency would be one of their greatest tools, and they flat out refuse to make it a priority. And that is frustrating.

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #11395 on: June 29, 2020, 12:44:04 AM »

Sadly, as we have already proven.. it's NOT been first come first served, which is why so many (myself included) are irritated.

While there are obviously certain pieces on backorder for some sabers, those sabers cannot be filled.... and I totally get that.

However, as we've been seeing.. there are a number of Spring Giveaway orders that have been filled, including their 'Free Mystery Sabers', while those of us who PAID for mystery sabers have been left in the dark (pun/no-pun.. either way) with zero communication from Ultrasabers, beyond either the auto-responder on Facebook, or the May 25th email (that basically sounds like their email account/server was phished).

For many of us, (again, myself included) I had no qualms about waiting.. I was perfectly ok with it. However, the lack of communication (and response) as well as the fact that we can see that other users have gotten bumped in front us, in line, as it were.. THAT is the part that can't be tolerated.

As for the amount of the order.. I don't necessarily think HOW much was ordered, is what seems to be dictating who gets pushed to the front of the line.. I DO believe, however, the profitability of the order (as well as the ability to complete the order, in general) is playing a part in it.

(Also, to clarify, my gripe has never been with the customers.. of course if they can get their order filled earlier.. grats to them. Nor has it been the quality of the product.. Nor has it been however much someone spends on a product.. my issue has ONLY been with the order fulfillment process and lack of communication.. both of which fall squarely on the shoulders of Ultrasabers, themselves)

~Casp

Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #11396 on: June 29, 2020, 12:56:00 AM »

I think they should put a notice like the "other guys" who happen to be located in Portland who said they have a 8-10 week lead time. I was at 7 weeks when I was told that one of my sabers were sold out and it would be an additional 10 weeks until I could get my order.

Luckily or unfortunately for US a rep told me that the Sabers parts were being received later that day by the machine shop. So I started again emailing and pushing my order.

Now depending on the rep you get will depend on response times. Aria got back to me in 6 minutes one day.... While the other dude took 2-3 days on average. Unfortunately I cannot provide the emails because they are desperately trying to play catch up. There is a wide held belief that they are out of basic AV switches. For example my free initiate grab bag and stunt all had the nice upgraded switches.

Not to mention if they are running short on certain components, which many come from China.... Then I could see US prioritizing custom orders for two reasons.

Custom order purchasers spend more on average

If a custom Saber order is canceled then they loose more money than a grab bag or MB.

Further issues could be that the bin that contained flawed or damaged hilts has been rapidly depleted. Those hilts are used in GB or MB orders and that would mean that it is effectively slower at times due to them waiting for "uh ohs" to occur so that they can complete a grab bag or MB.

There are a massive amount of scenerios that could occur...

Now with full transparency when I first joined the forum I was LIVID about my Sabers being past 6 weeks. But once you start to read that the wait time is more like 7-10 weeks on average you begin to be a little more realistic and should at that point start to calm down....

Send your email to info@ultrasabers.com or the shipping alternative and place your order number in the heading. If you get aria, then you have probably one of the best represenatives there to help you. Again.... 6 minute response time 🤣

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #11397 on: June 29, 2020, 01:16:45 AM »

I agree that their comms are weak , but they are making headway and i am seeing a lot of folks receiving upgrades to their sabers then they ordered as i did i ordered a dark sentinel v4 with guarded switch i got an LE with an av switch i am not complaining

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

AustinChaos22
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #11398 on: June 29, 2020, 01:26:01 AM »

I have noticed an uptick in folks getting confirmation, can't deny that. My sincerest hope is that, when conditions have reclaimed some semblance of normalcy, that we see a return to what appears to be a pretty damn reliable service from UltraSabers. They're catching flak, and rightly so, for their communications right now. I'm frustrated myself. I am, however, willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. Things are hectic right now for many people, and after they've had time to catch up, things will likely run much smoother. If that proves to be the case, I'll likely place a larger order.

Not until then though. Between this, and a few other custom online orders, I've certainly learned that right now isn't the time for large online purchases.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #11399 on: June 29, 2020, 01:40:45 AM »

Hoping maybe they see this post and get back with me.

You do know this forum is not monitored by the company, right?  Your best bet is to keep (*politely*) emailing info@ultrasabers.com with your order number in the subject line, and waiting as patiently as you can (which I COMPLETELY understand is difficult).

I wish I had a better answer for you, but this is the best I have.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: 1 ... 758 759 [760] 761 762 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: