Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 762 763 [764] 765 766 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2148404 times)
BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #11445 on: June 30, 2020, 02:45:06 AM »

Got the shipping email today!!! Ordered May 1st so 8 weeks to the day! So excited!!!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

I hope my 5/1 order ships soon.

But your math may be off a little. 8 weeks was Friday.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Defengar
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11446 on: June 30, 2020, 07:56:01 AM »

First time buyer! Aeon LEV5, tri-fire orange, orange illuminated silver AV switch, arbiter/archon classic pommel, silver/gold covertech wheel, OS Lite sound, 40 inch heavy grade blade with pointed tip; also the free initiate promo saber. Ordered May 24. I've sent a few emails because I forgot to add the note about covertech wheel placement, but no response. I'm willing to wait a few more weeks if that's what it takes though, and I'm sure they will put the wheel somewhere sensible if they didn't see my message. I plan to flip the gold claws around because I think they will look cooler that way.

Hightower
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #11447 on: June 30, 2020, 12:29:33 PM »

First order in 6 years; conned my friends into making a group order. I realize $900 for an order is chump change in this group  Tongue  but it’s a hefty chunk of change for us.

I’m looking forward to my uh... um... you know it’s been so long since I ordered, I forgot which one I bought this time LOL. Basic sound and the violet amethyst color, that much I remembered. My friend got one with a diamond controller and my other friend the new empress with basic sound.

I have the power of God & Anime on my side. But guns help too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DamnYankee
Force Sensitive

« Reply #11448 on: June 30, 2020, 02:02:23 PM »

Tomorrow will be 8 weeks for a $75 Mystery Box. I just contacted PayPal to dispute the charge. At this point I just want my money back. I would be more patient if I could get any kind of reply from them about why a mystery box is taking so long.

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #11449 on: June 30, 2020, 03:15:43 PM »

Tomorrow will be 8 weeks for a $75 Mystery Box. I just contacted PayPal to dispute the charge. At this point I just want my money back. I would be more patient if I could get any kind of reply from them about why a mystery box is taking so long.

Be aware.. just filing the dispute won't start the refund.. you'll have to 'escalate' it.

I only know this, because it's what Paypal told me when I inquired to see if they had a way to get in contact with anyone at US. They recommended the dispute option, and then if I don't hear anything.. to escalate it.  I'm trying not to go that far, here... was hoping they'd get the notification and pay some attention to it.

~ Casp

Gryphawoo
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #11450 on: June 30, 2020, 03:36:43 PM »

just ordered a dark sentinel v4 staff with obsidian v4 sound. Green with orange foc and blue with red foc on the other side.

lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #11451 on: June 30, 2020, 03:43:30 PM »

Week 7. It's been 11 days since the last email reply and still no confirmation of an address change. I've moved, if the package ships it will likely get lost in the wind... There's no food here, only heat. Send help.

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #11452 on: June 30, 2020, 04:01:08 PM »

Week 7. It's been 11 days since the last email reply and still no confirmation of an address change. I've moved, if the package ships it will likely get lost in the wind...
I'm planning on moving in the next month or 2, so I'm worried about that too. I just past 6 weeks for my RGB Aeon v2.
The earliest I'll be moving will put my order around 11 weeks.
Thankfully there don't seem to be many people who have had to wait that long, so I remain optimistic.

When we do move, it will likely be slow since it's just down the street and we'll have 60 days to move. So even if it takes 12+ weeks, I may still be at my current address.

-

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #11453 on: June 30, 2020, 04:27:08 PM »

I'm planning on moving in the next month or 2, so I'm worried about that too. I just past 6 weeks for my RGB Aeon v2.
The earliest I'll be moving will put my order around 11 weeks.
Thankfully there don't seem to be many people who have had to wait that long, so I remain optimistic.

When we do move, it will likely be slow since it's just down the street and we'll have 60 days to move. So even if it takes 12+ weeks, I may still be at my current address.

-

Depending on what carrier you selected, you can put a forwarder in, in most cases.. if you selected FedEx, IIRC, you can call them and explain the situation... BUT.. if memory serves, it's per name and/or sender.

~Casp

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #11454 on: June 30, 2020, 04:49:31 PM »

Depending on what carrier you selected, you can put a forwarder in, in most cases.. if you selected FedEx, IIRC, you can call them and explain the situation... BUT.. if memory serves, it's per name and/or sender.

~Casp
I appreciate that. I always use USPS, so it'll be with them.
The only time I've used FedEx, the delivery guy "skipped" my house days in a row and claimed they knocked but no one was home. Despite me working from home those days and being less than 10ft from my door.

I've never had that issue with USPS and the postman that delivers to our apartment complex knows me by name now that I've had so many long box orders delivered from either US or TCSS.

-

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #11455 on: June 30, 2020, 05:08:41 PM »

I appreciate that. I always use USPS, so it'll be with them.
The only time I've used FedEx, the delivery guy "skipped" my house days in a row and claimed they knocked but no one was home. Despite me working from home those days and being less than 10ft from my door.

I've never had that issue with USPS and the postman that delivers to our apartment complex knows me by name now that I've had so many long box orders delivered from either US or TCSS.

-

Around here, for us, USPS tends to sort of 'miss' days... especially the weekends. Fedex does a good job.. and UPS.. well.. they seem to have... err.. issues.

Example:

When I get anything coming in, via UPS, I load up their app, and 'track my delivery'... it shows you, on a map, where your package currently is, when it's local.. where the truck is, within a min or so... so far so good... right? This morning.. I've watched the truck with my packages go past my house, 3x in the app..  not sure the dude follows the delivery course that they have plotted out for them. *shrug*

I will also be having a couple long, tube shaped boxes delivered, today.. all the way from Hong Kong.... I'll let you do the math. Smiley Oh.. and we have a toaster oven coming, too.. because my wife and daughter finally got sick of picking cat hair outta the toaster.. LOL

~ Casp

Leon35
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11456 on: June 30, 2020, 05:15:35 PM »

So, I really like US, and customer service prior to this point has always been pretty good.

And, obviously, a pandemic is the worst possible circumstances.

The way US currently handles emails is pretty bad? I dont expect my fancy flashlight anytime soon but there should be some other form of communication besides promotions.

Huge Zoids fan. My saber collection below

Dark Apprentice V4 LE (Mystery Saber, Blazing Red LED, Stunt, AV Switch, FIRST SABER!)
Electrum Sabercrafts Remnant D2
Disney Savi's Workshop: Elemental Nature (Green)
Disney Legacy Lightsaber: Ventress (x1)
Master Replica Anakin

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #11457 on: June 30, 2020, 06:34:26 PM »

Oh.. and we have a toaster oven coming, too.. because my wife and daughter finally got sick of picking cat hair outta the toaster.. LOL

~ Casp

Hmmm... I guess the extra room in the toaster oven as compared to the toaster means the cats will fit better, and therefore will leave less of themselves on the heating elements?

I’m not quite sure I follow you.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #11458 on: June 30, 2020, 06:41:50 PM »

Hmmm... I guess the extra room in the toaster oven as compared to the toaster means the cats will fit better, and therefore will leave less of themselves on the heating elements?

I’m not quite sure I follow you.

*laughing* Toaster ovens have a front door that remain closed when not in use... the toaster just sits, with the exposed slots open to the air... so the occasional random hair falls into it.

My daughter and wife fixed some toaster pastries the other day, and both were spitting out cat hair that had apparently built up inside. It was a bit disgusting, but hilarious at the same point.

Needless to say, it was less funny when my wife demanded that we get rid of the toaster and get a 'proper toaster oven'.. lol

~ Casp

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #11459 on: June 30, 2020, 07:25:32 PM »

*laughing* Toaster ovens have a front door that remain closed when not in use... the toaster just sits, with the exposed slots open to the air... so the occasional random hair falls into it.

My daughter and wife fixed some toaster pastries the other day, and both were spitting out cat hair that had apparently built up inside. It was a bit disgusting, but hilarious at the same point.

Needless to say, it was less funny when my wife demanded that we get rid of the toaster and get a 'proper toaster oven'.. lol

~ Casp

You have to admit, though, that cats are fond of a) fitting themselves into small spaces where it would appear they could not possibly fit, and b) snuggling up in warm spots.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: 1 ... 762 763 [764] 765 766 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: