Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 766 767 [768] 769 770 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2149248 times)
DarthTrav23
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

Chaotic Neutral to the core.

« Reply #11505 on: July 01, 2020, 09:48:14 PM »

What I cant understand is how they're getting weekly hilt shipments but it'll be 4-5 weeks for a shipment of The Fallen.

Currently awaiting

The Fallen - RGBW w/ diamond controller

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #11506 on: July 01, 2020, 09:57:57 PM »

What I cant understand is how they're getting weekly hilt shipments but it'll be 4-5 weeks for a shipment of The Fallen.
Because the Fallen isn't scheduled until the batch 4 weeks from now?
They've got dozens of different hilt variants, many of which have sub variants (anodizing), so it's not realistic to think they get every variant restocked each week.
There's probably a rotation like this:
Week 1 a batch of hilts A, B, C is made of 1000 each.
Week 2 a batch of hilts D, E, F and so on.

It might not be until Week 5's batch that a specific hilt is set to be made.
That's understandable from that perspective, but it would be nice if their website said this.

DarthTrav23
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

Chaotic Neutral to the core.

« Reply #11507 on: July 01, 2020, 10:02:28 PM »

Because the Fallen isn't scheduled until the batch 4 weeks from now?
They've got dozens of different hilt variants, many of which have sub variants (anodizing), so it's not realistic to think they get every variant restocked each week.
There's probably a rotation like this:
Week 1 a batch of hilts A, B, C is made of 1000 each.
Week 2 a batch of hilts D, E, F and so on.

It might not be until Week 5's batch that a specific hilt is set to be made.
That's understandable from that perspective, but it would be nice if their website said this.

I dont know why I didn't think of that. Its completely unrealistic of me to expect them to get some of each hilt every week. No sarcasm intended. But I agree clearer information would be welcomed. Now I have read in another thread they were told on the 29th of June it would be 3-4 weeks rather than 4-5 I was told today.

Currently awaiting

The Fallen - RGBW w/ diamond controller

Drifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 146

May the force be with you

« Reply #11508 on: July 01, 2020, 10:06:43 PM »

Well my $75 MB showed up after just over 6 weeks, a Aeon LE v4 basic stunt saber in Guardian Blue. The one thing I dont like about is the end of the pommel, it reminds me of a maglite but I will be remedying that issue soon since its mhs compatible. Probably add some sound also.
Light" border="0
<a target='_blank' href='https://imgbb.com/'>image hosting[/url]

Nice hilt

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

There's light in the darkness but there is also darkness in the light

Let the force decide

SavyPirate
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11509 on: July 01, 2020, 10:18:15 PM »

Nice hilt

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Thanks!

DonPablo
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11510 on: July 01, 2020, 10:50:53 PM »

I started the dispute process with my CC earlier this week before the window to do so closed. Week 6 passed and none of my email inquiries on availability of parts in my order were replied to. Now that I see the info regarding Fallen hilts, we're looking at an approximate total wait of 10 weeks. Some have suggested to FB message them but I shut my account down years ago. We shouldn't have to resort to that path when the automated message that plays after dialing their number says "the best way to get a hold of us is through email". 

I'm pretty damn patient but it's very upsetting that they're still taking orders on the Fallen. I just checked and the lead time still says 3-4 weeks. At the minimum, they need to go into the product page and update that to really say 8-10 weeks. That doesn't take more than 5 minutes to do it. I build sites on the side so regardless of what tool/software/platform their site is built on, it doesn't take more than 5 minutes to update that text and deploy the change. That alone, imo, would alleviate a good amount of the frustration expressed by many in this thread.

I'll keep an eye out on this thread and place a new order once they've sorted things out. Good luck to everyone who's willing to wait it out.

Indomitus
Force Sensitive

« Reply #11511 on: July 01, 2020, 11:24:25 PM »

It's good to see that Mr. Emory Harris recently purchased a brand new, 2020 Ferrari.  It's a sweet ride!  And well deserved!  Even though us lowly customers can only dream of having any regular communication with his company, at least we know he's putting our money to good use!  Make no doubt about it, in the land of custom sabers, Ultrasabers is the King!...of shellty customer service.  Now, to go back to waiting patiently for my long overdue, paltry $1,600 purchase.

lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #11512 on: July 01, 2020, 11:40:00 PM »

Update, after getting my shipping notice, I did get an email reply from Laura. Not the whole thing, but salient part quoted - not sure if copypasta:

Cool cool cool. That explains shipping delays, which dont need as much of an explanation. Do the people fabricating hilts also answer customer emails?

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #11513 on: July 01, 2020, 11:49:53 PM »

Cool cool cool. That explains shipping delays, which dont need as much of an explanation. Do the people fabricating hilts also answer customer emails?

We don't even know what company that is, never mind any contact information.   And I seriously doubt they'd offer any contact info even if we did know.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

SandmanLLL
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #11514 on: July 02, 2020, 02:51:42 AM »

We don't even know what company that is, never mind any contact information.   And I seriously doubt they'd offer any contact info even if we did know.

I think he meant that the people making the hilts are not the people answering the emails.  The fabricators being busy doesn't mean that the Customer Service reps can't at least keep their customers informed.

Oh and yeah it sucks that my email saying 3-4 weeks for the Fallen is now 4-5 weeks..... not surprised.

DamnYankee
Force Sensitive

« Reply #11515 on: July 02, 2020, 03:02:43 AM »

Well my $75 MB showed up after just over 6 weeks, a Aeon LE v4 basic stunt saber in Guardian Blue. The one thing I dont like about is the end of the pommel, it reminds me of a maglite but I will be remedying that issue soon since its mhs compatible. Probably add some sound also.
Light" border="0
<a target='_blank' href='https://imgbb.com/'>image hosting[/url]

This is what upsets me. I ordered a mystery box on 5/6 and still processing. I'm happy for you but that's bull. I just want my money back and I'll deal with another company from now on.

Jagen
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #11516 on: July 02, 2020, 03:17:56 AM »

The 8 weeks thing is at least some comfort to me. The sabers I ordered from US are gifts for my Sister & Nephew. I ordered one for myself from another company with an 8 week lead time, so if I get them all at once it won't be ideal but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have a duel scheduled in August with an old friend. If I get none of the sabers before the end of August I will turn to the dark side, lol.

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #11517 on: July 02, 2020, 03:29:04 AM »

The 8 weeks thing is at least some comfort to me. The sabers I ordered from US are gifts for my Sister & Nephew. I ordered one for myself from another company with an 8 week lead time, so if I get them all at once it won't be ideal but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have a duel scheduled in August with an old friend. If I get none of the sabers before the end of August I will turn to the dark side, lol.
one day they will lift all this social distance requirements and allow classes to restart so i can introduce more youngling to light side  ( meaning more sparring partners then my grand daughter )

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

dogdoctor
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #11518 on: July 02, 2020, 03:33:37 AM »

This is what upsets me. I ordered a mystery box on 5/6 and still processing. I'm happy for you but that's bull. I just want my money back and I'll deal with another company from now on.
100% agree. The no rhyme or reason is really annoying. But I do hope that our delays will be met with cool hilts. I saw a post on reddit tonight - where an order of 3 $75 MBs hilts that just arrived were very nice (Empress, Initiate LE v5, Aeon LE v2)!

Faust1133
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #11519 on: July 02, 2020, 07:42:53 AM »

100% agree. The no rhyme or reason is really annoying. But I do hope that our delays will be met with cool hilts. I saw a post on reddit tonight - where an order of 3 $75 MBs hilts that just arrived were very nice (Empress, Initiate LE v5, Aeon LE v2)!

Not going to lie I saw that too and while I'm happy for that person it kinda upset me. I'm waiting on a back empress and as far as I can tell they are sold out. I have seen 3 or 4 post of people getting they are sold out emails, not that I can get a reply from anyone, but oh well. I guess ill just be waiting for who knows how long. This coming Tuesday marks week 9.

Pages: 1 ... 766 767 [768] 769 770 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: