Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 773 774 [775] 776 777 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2123817 times)
warguppy
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #11610 on: July 04, 2020, 05:45:34 PM »

Absolutely understand where you're coming from.. that's how I felt when I started seeing the spring giveaway orders get theirs, with the mystery box included.

Hope they get yours sorted out, soon, too.. and hope you get something awesome Smiley

~ Casp

Appreciate it. They missed the deadline to at least respond by the end of the week so at this point I'm requesting a charge back when my bank opens on Monday. The idea of starting the sparring group is dead now, at least with ordering from US. Nobody is interested in bothering with them any more.

Not about the money or item value any longer, just the principle. Don't think I'd be happy even if I got the biggest, baddest saber they offer just because of the piss poor experience and killing of plans.

Still going to watch so post when you get yours.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #11611 on: July 04, 2020, 05:54:56 PM »

After loading and stacking the split wood from an oak that came down in our yard last year, my son finally saved up enough to order his second Dark Initiate LE stunt with fire orange blade.  And he hasn’t even received his first one yet (5/15).  He’s 12, so I’m proud of his exercise in planning, delayed gratification, and patience.  He doesn’t know that I already have a silver quick disconnect coupler for him.  Should be sweet.  I’m thinking that the short hilts should allow him to work with his 32” blades. 

From one dad to another, I salute you both.   Cool

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

BaliMawr
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

Scrapper

« Reply #11612 on: July 04, 2020, 07:03:21 PM »

Dark hilt with orange blade... A young man with taste!

Yup.  He’s a pretty cool kid!

Mine:
-Fallen w/BRE, Obsidian Lite sound, BVA
-Dark Catalyst, Stunt, AS
Son's:
-Dark Initiate LE V4, Stunt, FO (x2)

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #11613 on: July 04, 2020, 07:35:02 PM »

Casp, why should we take this at face value? You telling people you went "digging" isnt the same as providing proof you did.

Most of your claims here are legit fine and pretty reasonable and easy to believe. But the explination you provided about wages is absolutely gross.

*Shrug* I knew after I removed a lot of the data to protect some peeople's personal stuff that someone wouldn't believe it, and I'm perfectly fine with you not believing me.

As for the wages, I used that as an example of how an entire employment package isn't measured entirely based on their hourly wage. Some employers pay low, but cover things like a company car, insane insurance coverage, 401k, bonuses, etc.. heck, if you look at the wage of some high end executives at large fortune 500 companies, they often get paid extremely low amounts (hourly) but then have insane bonuses and golden parachutes.

As for 'proof'? How do I have any proof that the people I talked with were honest? They all could have lied about everything, sure, but, as with me.. why WOULD they?

I could give names of the people I talked with, sure.. but they weren't answering "on the record", and I never told them I was going to post what they said. (Hence why I didn't)

What information was given to me, was done so in a friendly manner, and it's really not my place to provide information that would/could put a strain on their lives. How, you may ask?

Well, for starters, there might be an NDA they are required to sign, for employment.. it's pretty standard in any industry that has tech involved. Unfortunately, NDAs are often written in such a vague fashion, simply discussing how the break room is laid out can be grounds for termination..  and companies often have to enforce them, for them to ever stick, when needed.

Do I know if they signed NDAs? Nope. So it's probably best for me to leave any personally identifiable information out of this.

Also, as I said before.. I've been very critical of the seemingly lack of customer support that is ongoing, right now... So why on earth would I bother to make stuff up, to defend them?

Also.. what would be enough information to "prove" the data? Names? Home phone numbers? (Again, I have personal boundary issues when looking for answers) Would I have to get a signed statement?

So.. like I said in my original post. Believe me, don't believe me.. *shrug* I've got nothing to gain out of this.

~ Casp

Starflicker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

I Wanna the Hero but the Villains having more fun

« Reply #11614 on: July 04, 2020, 07:37:47 PM »

Okay, Here is an odd update from me.

I got the bug hard and I ordered on May 11th (MB), then May 16 (MB), then an even bigger order on June 26th (2xMB+DIv2).

My June 26th order now says it is complete and I have a tracking number. Today is July 4th, expected delivery date is July 8th.
Awesome shipping speed.

However, both my orders for May are still Processing. I am a little bit lost on what is going on with this, though I am happy I will be getting something soon.

Newly Obsessed with Sabers
Aeon v4 Windows BVA, Aeon v3 BR, Dark Initiate v2 BR, Archon v2.1 GB, Bellicose SRD, Aeon v2 GB, Initiate v3 GB, Dark Apprentice v4 Windows CG, Dominix v5 Diamond, Dark Apprentice v4 windows Staff Stunt AS, Dark Apprentice v5 Obsidian v4 CG with FO FoC, Azure Mantis GB Obsidian Lite

I need to stop. Or, ya know, win the lottery.

Wish List: Too long to be placed here.

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 180

« Reply #11615 on: July 04, 2020, 08:05:03 PM »

Okay, Here is an odd update from me.

I got the bug hard and I ordered on May 11th (MB), then May 16 (MB), then an even bigger order on June 26th (2xMB+DIv2).

My June 26th order now says it is complete and I have a tracking number. Today is July 4th, expected delivery date is July 8th.
Awesome shipping speed.

However, both my orders for May are still Processing. I am a little bit lost on what is going on with this, though I am happy I will be getting something soon.
According to my account, I have orders from 2/24/2019, 4/15/2019, 5/3/2019, 8/16/2019, 8/28/2019, and 5/6/2020 all still pending.  Only one of those is actually pending and that is 5/6/2020 (Princess Pre-order).  All of the other orders were received a long time ago.  In fact, all of those "pending" orders were sent with another order.  It is very possible that those other two orders are finished and are being shipped with your 6/26/2020 order.  US occasionally does this when you have spaced out orders that happen to be completed at the same time.  They just don't indicate that on the account.

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #11616 on: July 04, 2020, 08:45:04 PM »

Yup.  He’s a pretty cool kid!
Mine is two and a half and he already love lightsabers =D

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #11617 on: July 04, 2020, 10:17:05 PM »

Today I got the dreaded nothingburger Delivery Confirmation email that so many of us seem to have gotten. The optimist in me hopes that this means I'll be getting actual information soon. But having been on these boards for awhile now I know that this isn't necessarily the case.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #11618 on: July 04, 2020, 11:09:20 PM »

Today I got the dreaded nothingburger Delivery Confirmation email that so many of us seem to have gotten. The optimist in me hopes that this means I'll be getting actual information soon. But having been on these boards for awhile now I know that this isn't necessarily the case.

Hey, 5 weeks later and I haven't even gotten that.  I'm feeling left out.    Cheesy

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #11619 on: July 04, 2020, 11:11:16 PM »

Hey, 5 weeks later and I haven't even gotten that.  I'm feeling left out.    Cheesy

Wait a bit. I'm going into week 9.  Grin

AustinChaos22
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #11620 on: July 04, 2020, 11:46:37 PM »

I don't figure it matters much to the grand scheme of things, but my order that I received tracking on actually does show as completed instead of processing on the website.  *shrug*

NoLifeLeft42
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #11621 on: July 05, 2020, 12:23:56 AM »

Still waiting from 4/10.

Defengar
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11622 on: July 05, 2020, 03:17:38 AM »

So that was 6 weeks for your order if my math is right...not too bad, really.  And an extra $110 on top of that?  Pretty sweet.... Cool

Aeon LEV5, tri-fire orange, orange illuminated silver AV switch, arbiter/archon classic pommel, covertech wheel, OS Lite sound, 40 inch heavy grade regular blade with pointed tip; also the free initiate promo saber. Hoping they put the either a gold or silver covertech wheel in a good spot because I forgot to put directions in the order comment and they never responded to the email about it. Planning on turning the claws upsidown on it for safety (some peoples have arrived with the bottoms sharp enough to badly cut) and also I think it will look even cooler.

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #11623 on: July 05, 2020, 03:25:19 AM »

Aeon LEV5, tri-fire orange, orange illuminated silver AV switch, arbiter/archon classic pommel, covertech wheel, OS Lite sound, 40 inch heavy grade regular blade with pointed tip; also the free initiate promo saber. Hoping they put the either a gold or silver covertech wheel in a good spot because I forgot to put directions in the order comment and they never responded to the email about it. Planning on turning the claws upsidown on it for safety (some peoples have arrived with the bottoms sharp enough to badly cut) and also I think it will look even cooler.
a 40" blade is long are you planning on sparring ?

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Defengar
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #11624 on: July 05, 2020, 04:24:43 AM »

Quite possibly; I'm 6'3 with a large frame. One of my go to's when medieval combat sparring is a 44 inch foam sword, and in full regalia I've been told I look like a Dark Souls boss lol. If the saber proves a bit unwieldy, I can always switch out the blade for the one that comes with my free initiate, or as I have already been considering, buying a separate one in the 32 or 36 inch size. This is mainly going to be a show/costume piece though, and I wanted something especially impressive, like what an ancient Jedi lord might have used.

Pages: 1 ... 773 774 [775] 776 777 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: