Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 865 866 [867] 868 869 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2133083 times)
taanders
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12990 on: September 13, 2020, 10:32:11 PM »

So...I placed my order April 27th.  I got a double bladed and a single bladed, both stunt sabers with just the lights.  I submitted an update request May 20th, July 23rd and August 13th, with no reply.  I have tried calling at the number listed on the website, but no answer either.  Seeing that other people are ordering sabers they ordered less than a month ago...is a bit frustrating, especially when the two I ordered were for birthdays that are now both over a month past.  Any adivce?

KiraHellhammer
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12991 on: September 14, 2020, 12:16:54 AM »

Hey all, I'm totally new to all this.

I placed an order. Chose the Amazon Pay option cause I'm from Europe and you know... credit card and stuff.

So ... My credit card was declined - I solved that...I typed in a new credit card at Amazon...
Now my payment is in status Pending. Amazon says that US has to now do their magic and take my money.

So what's your experience? It's been 4 days since I made my payment available.
Almost looks like US don't want my money   Cheesy
Maybe as a first time purchase?
I sent a couple of emails asking for guidance to US, but no response. I read that's pretty common.
I don't care about the wait for my sabre...just wanted to make sure that the money is where it should be.
Thanks for sharing your experience.

Jrmylfrn
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12992 on: September 14, 2020, 08:30:21 PM »

HI, please bare with me

New to the site and just placed an order with UltraSabers. I saw the lead times for the sabers i built, but then i watched a few reviews on youtube slamming UltraSabers for their shipping time saying id be lucky to get the sabers in a 3 months?

Does anyone know how accurate that is? The lead time for the ones i built was 3-4 weeks and i was hoping to have by Halloween (which is 6 weeks out).

I will say i emailed them 2 days ago about the order with a question and have not got any reply yet?

Please help.

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #12993 on: September 14, 2020, 08:56:41 PM »

HI, please bare with me

New to the site and just placed an order with UltraSabers. I saw the lead times for the sabers i built, but then i watched a few reviews on youtube slamming UltraSabers for their shipping time saying id be lucky to get the sabers in a 3 months?

Does anyone know how accurate that is? The lead time for the ones i built was 3-4 weeks and i was hoping to have by Halloween (which is 6 weeks out).

I will say i emailed them 2 days ago about the order with a question and have not got any reply yet?

Please help.
If you read a bit around the forum you'll see that due to the covid situation and a huge amount of orders, they are having trouble meeting their old lead times. Though, if you are lucky and ordered something they have in stock, it will ship quickly. So really, it all depends on what you ordered.
For exemple, I ordered a black empress without engraving in early June. And I still have at least two months to wait to get my order. Same for the spectre with engraving I ordered mid July.

Please note that they are also having trouble getting through all the emails they get. So you might wait a while for an answer.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Drifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 146

May the force be with you

« Reply #12994 on: September 15, 2020, 12:44:19 AM »

Sounded like my sabers were on the way but no sign yet and no response as of yet so still patiently waiting

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

There's light in the darkness but there is also darkness in the light

Let the force decide

Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #12995 on: September 15, 2020, 06:37:10 AM »

Did they offer you sabers that looked anything like what you ordered? Because.... my options were not. Lol

The sabers I was offered to downgrade to were garbage. I also had ordered a Dark Sentinel V5 LE and was offered a significantly less expensive saber, which I turned down. I figured "hey, I've already been waiting since the beginning of May, what's another 3-5 weeks?"

I'm at the 3 week point now...so who knows.

Purzelkater
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #12996 on: September 15, 2020, 11:30:06 AM »

Just a little sign of life from me. I'm on week 17, still waiting, but got an email recently: Delivery could take a little bit longer than 4 weeks. Uhm, really? I'm surprised.  Roll Eyes

The Fallen: Diamond RGBW, White Illuminated Black AV Switch, 36"
Spectre with Engraving: Obsidian V4, BVA / FoC MLS, 36"
The Butcher Staff: TA Silver + Color Discs + Quick Release Coupler, 2x32"
Aeon LE V5: Stunt, GB, 36"
Dark Initiate V5: Stunt, BR, 36"
Aeon V3: Stunt, CG, 36"
Aeon V3: Stunt, CG, 24"
Initiate V4: Stunt, BR, Windows,, 24"
The Dominix V2: Stunt, CG, 32"
Initiate V2: Stunt, GB, 24"

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #12997 on: September 15, 2020, 12:22:31 PM »

I'm sorry to hear how hit or miss orders have been this year.
It seems like there's no reliable way to tell if something is truly out of stock, and if it is, you won't know until after waiting well past a month.
That sucks.

But on the flip side, if what you ordered is in stock, every single hilt and part of your order that is, than it looks like turnaround times are actually pretty good.
I've made 3 separate orders in September and all 3 are already completed.
For reference, these are my orders:
Dark Initiate LE v5 stunt in Tri-AB - ordered 9/1, complete 9/9, arrived 9/14
Initiate v2 stunt in Tri-Red & Grab bag - ordered 9/6, complete 9/8, arrived 9/10
Phantom v2 in Tri-GB & VA - ordered 9/11, complete 9/14, estimated delivery 9/17

Those are by far the quickest turnaround times I've ever experienced.
All were stunt sabers with only 1-2 sabers per order and none were "Premium" hilts.

Given what I've heard, it looks like Grab bags are a better buy if you want them quickly.
I think Mystery boxes are so backlogged that they have to be made to order and there's a long line.
Grab bags, however, seem to be ready to go.
And it's a good thing they don't just start using GBs as MBs since GBs have no chance for sound and can have minor blemishes.
But if you don't mind that and just want a saber quicker, GB are better at the moment it would seem

-

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12998 on: September 15, 2020, 12:33:25 PM »

The sabers I was offered to downgrade to were garbage. I also had ordered a Dark Sentinel V5 LE and was offered a significantly less expensive saber, which I turned down. I figured "hey, I've already been waiting since the beginning of May, what's another 3-5 weeks?"

I'm at the 3 week point now...so who knows.

I wouldn't say that the alterates i was offered were garbage, but they weren't what I wanted and so I also opted to wait.  But still, at least the company is offering alternatives that they have in stock within that comparative price range - you're not going to get offered a $185 saber as a substitute if you had ordered a $100 hilt - instead of deliberately letting you twist in the wind.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

jonpluc
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #12999 on: September 15, 2020, 01:25:48 PM »

The long wait times appear to be over, i put in a saber order on Sept 11th, shipped on the 14th.

nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #13000 on: September 15, 2020, 01:46:51 PM »

HI, please bare with me

Please help.
I am not trying to be pessimistic but do not expect by Halloween.  It sounds like orders come all together - not delivered separately - so multiple sabers in one order may equate to a longer wait.  If you expect a long wait (3 mos?) then anything sooner will make you happy.   
I really do hope you are one of the fortunate few to receive quickly.
the force will guide you - trust in it.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #13001 on: September 15, 2020, 02:09:46 PM »

So...I placed my order April 27th.  I got a double bladed and a single bladed, both stunt sabers with just the lights.  I submitted an update request May 20th, July 23rd and August 13th, with no reply.  I have tried calling at the number listed on the website, but no answer either.  Seeing that other people are ordering sabers they ordered less than a month ago...is a bit frustrating, especially when the two I ordered were for birthdays that are now both over a month past.  Any adivce?

The only advice I can give is to keep trying to reach them at the info@ultrasabers.com address; at this point, I think you'd be justified in emailing them once a week instead of once a month.  Remember to put your order date and number in the subject heading, and try to keep it civil.   They're bombarded with emails lately which makes it hard for them to reply to some people.  I wish I had better advice - it sounds like what you ordered is hampered by material shortages, but you should definitely keep trying to get some news, especially if your order was that long ago.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #13002 on: September 15, 2020, 02:41:20 PM »

I wouldn't say that the alterates i was offered were garbage, but they weren't what I wanted and so I also opted to wait.  But still, at least the company is offering alternatives that they have in stock within that comparative price range - you're not going to get offered a $185 saber as a substitute if you had ordered a $100 hilt - instead of deliberately letting you twist in the wind.

Yeah, I wouldn't expect a massive upgrade. But something similar or at least within the same price range. I wasn't interested in the garbage sabers I was offered, and if that had been my only choice, I would have cancelled my order. And if they think I'd pay the 20% restocking fee, they're outta their damn minds.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #13003 on: September 15, 2020, 03:42:46 PM »

And if they think I'd pay the 20% restocking fee, they're outta their damn minds.

Well....yeah, I can't really argue with that.  Paying a restocking fee for something they don't even have in stock at all seems like a hard sell to me.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

couldbemage
Force Sensitive

« Reply #13004 on: September 16, 2020, 11:32:20 PM »

Is there info anywhere as to which hilts they do and don't have?

Pages: 1 ... 865 866 [867] 868 869 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: