Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 866 867 [868] 869 870 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2132833 times)
Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #13005 on: September 17, 2020, 12:27:45 AM »

Is there info anywhere as to which hilts they do and don't have?
Sadly there's no way to know for sure.
But the V2s & V4s seem to be safer bets than the more premium hilts.

-

nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #13006 on: September 17, 2020, 03:31:12 AM »

Is there info anywhere as to which hilts they do and don't have?
I happen to know the crimson fallen with standard emitter and no recharge port is available quickly as empty hilt.

NoLifeLeft42
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #13007 on: September 17, 2020, 10:51:17 PM »

Sadly there's no way to know for sure.
But the V2s & V4s seem to be safer bets than the more premium hilts.

-
I'd stay away from Lost Gray and Consular.  Still waiting from 4/10. Angry

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #13008 on: September 18, 2020, 09:43:27 PM »

I'd stay away from Lost Gray and Consular.  Still waiting from 4/10. Angry

That is rough, man. Sorry.

I am waiting on a Dominicide, ordered on May 13th. Just passed 4 months, going to send an update email and hope to get a response.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #13009 on: September 18, 2020, 10:44:27 PM »

4-5 months is super lame. I wish there was a way to get some transparency on what's truly available.
I've made 3 separate orders since just the beginning of this month and as of today, all 3 have been completed and delivered.
All stunt sabers though.

Hilts that are taking MONTHS to fill orders should just be taken off the site entirely until they are back in stock for real

-

Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #13010 on: September 19, 2020, 12:13:46 AM »

4-5 months is super lame. I wish there was a way to get some transparency on what's truly available.
I've made 3 separate orders since just the beginning of this month and as of today, all 3 have been completed and delivered.
All stunt sabers though.

Hilts that are taking MONTHS to fill orders should just be taken off the site entirely until they are back in stock for real

-

Agreed. The hilt that I ordered back in May and is out of stock is still listed as available on the site. It's not right at all. At this point they're misrepresenting themselves at best, and are outright using false advertising at worst.

lowlead
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -38

« Reply #13011 on: September 19, 2020, 01:44:47 AM »

Agreed. The hilt that I ordered back in May and is out of stock is still listed as available on the site. It's not right at all. At this point they're misrepresenting themselves at best, and are outright using false advertising at worst.

Yeah, not cool.  Like Galef I've had some good luck with ordering recently, but that would certainly test my patience.  I, too, think some accurate stock availability on the website would solve most of the frustration. Undecided

angelsdeath
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #13012 on: September 19, 2020, 08:12:42 PM »

Just wanted to update everyone. I received Fedex shipping info on the 3 $75 mystery boxes I ordered for the summer raffle on July 28th. It sayd it will ship on Monday for Thursday delivery. So excited!

May the Force be with you.

ArtMcMahon
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #13013 on: September 20, 2020, 01:08:42 AM »

I ordered a Sentinel  LE v4 on July 10th. So that puts me at 10 weeks out with no contact whatsoever as of yesterday.  Well other than the much dreaded “ Delivery Confirmation - Response Requested” email.  Sigh

Reached out to them on August 7th. with no response.   A bit frustrating, as I padded the time I needed this for a gift by two weeks.  Hoping that was enough.  At this point I will be “happy” if I see it before Christmas. 

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #13014 on: September 20, 2020, 01:28:41 AM »

No word on the Dominix yet, so I'm guessing either none came in this past week, or the few that did come in were crafted for others who had ordered before me.  C'est la vie; I'll wait until next weekend and send an email to see what the story is.  I'm just anxious to get it here and make sure there are no problems with it, so I can tuck it away with the others.

Hopefully it's not a situation like with the Lost Grey, and it's a 16-18 week wait.  If that ends up being the case, I'll see what my alternate choices are, but I'm hoping that won't be the case.  I really want that Dominix for my brother.  Fingers crossed...

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

couldbemage
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #13015 on: September 21, 2020, 09:15:20 PM »

All stunt sabers though.

-

I'd think they'd save time marking out of stock items instead of answering a mountain of emails. Though I suppose simply not answering saves time as well.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #13016 on: September 21, 2020, 10:44:12 PM »

I'd think they'd save time marking out of stock items instead of answering a mountain of emails. Though I suppose simply not answering saves time as well.

Trying to go through all those emails must be like trying to empty an Olympic sized swimming pool with a child's beach bucket, but I really doubt they're choosing to purposely ignore them.  That really wouldn't be kosher.  I think  they're just overwhelmed and trying to do the best with what they've got.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Bar-En Cosmon
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #13017 on: September 22, 2020, 07:47:23 PM »

No news from the FedEx damage claim, but today I received the FedEx tracking number for the blade replacement, as the US CSR offered last week by email.
I hope FedEx get it right this time :-/

Just an update on this one, US sent the replacement blade, the complaint with FedEx was approved (just waiting for the refund notice), and now The Guardian looks as it should

...Still waiting for my original order (Empress, Aeon v4, goodies), and Summer Raffle 4th prize :-|

The Guardian - Guardian Blue/Silver w/Obsidian Lite  (Flash Sale) ... received with a damaged blade, and replaced by US
Empress (Black, originally without Engraving, changed to WITH) Sentinel Yellow/Silver w/Obsidian V4
Aeon V4 w/Diamond Controller
Free Initiate v4
Summer Raffle Fourth Prize Grab Bag - Apprentice v5

Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #13018 on: September 23, 2020, 01:56:27 AM »

So...Just moved into week for of the 3-5 week lead time I was given for the saber I ordered on May 5th to be back in stock. Yet, I have little faith that they'll meet this deadline as they've missed every other deadline up to this point.

Bar-En Cosmon
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #13019 on: September 23, 2020, 02:55:34 PM »

Today I received another update from US on the sabers in my original order ...
"Our Empress WITHOUT Engraving  hilts are expected to arrive from our Machine Shop here in the next 3 weeks, and our Aeon v4 hilts are expected in the next 3-5 weeks."
So, still waiting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Guardian - Guardian Blue/Silver w/Obsidian Lite  (Flash Sale) ... received with a damaged blade, and replaced by US
Empress (Black, originally without Engraving, changed to WITH) Sentinel Yellow/Silver w/Obsidian V4
Aeon V4 w/Diamond Controller
Free Initiate v4
Summer Raffle Fourth Prize Grab Bag - Apprentice v5

Pages: 1 ... 866 867 [868] 869 870 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: