Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 903 904 [905] 906 907 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2124067 times)
DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #13560 on: January 23, 2021, 06:37:48 AM »

Got my beautiful Phantom v4 in blazing red!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Will start a new post with pictures soon!

Congrats, love the sound of it already. Nice choice.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #13561 on: January 23, 2021, 07:45:23 AM »

i'm not entered in the raffle
i only got a $75 mystery box
Oh =( then I don't know what's taking them so long. Keep in mind that it seems they do not have a stock of MBs anymore. They have to build them, like other orders. At least that's the conclusion we came to.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Red-Eyed Jedi
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #13562 on: January 23, 2021, 05:05:08 PM »

I ordered 2 mystery boxes on January 8th and received the shipping confirmation on 1/22 - should be on my doorstep Monday in Franklin, NC. The wait shall soon be over, friends <3

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #13563 on: January 23, 2021, 11:15:13 PM »

Debating on pulling the trigger on an Emperor's Hand as one last entry into the raffle; it's on my wish list after all.  Maybe when February 1 rolls around, that'll give me some time to budget it in.

Meanwhile, the emitter/pommel extravaganza is set to arrive tomorrow...it's nice to be able to pass the excitement down to the kids. 

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Rivyn
Force Sensitive

« Reply #13564 on: January 24, 2021, 07:08:48 AM »

Yay! my mystery box is scheduled to ship out tomorrow, should arrive next week at the latest, MAAAAYBE the end of this week if I'm lucky

i know my last ordered arrived a couple of days before it was expected to, so fingers crossed

Dark and Light Are But Two Sides of the Same Kind. Harmony In One's Self Must Be Sought in the Mastery of Both...

Sabers Owned:

Aeon V3 - Fire Orange
Apprentice V4 - Arctic Blue

Saber Wishlist:

Aeon V5 LE
Sentinel V5 LE

The Raven
The Spectre
Crimson Fallen
Crimson Mantis
Crimson Savior
Crimson Scorpion

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #13565 on: January 24, 2021, 09:30:58 AM »

Debating on pulling the trigger on an Emperor's Hand as one last entry into the raffle; it's on my wish list after all.  Maybe when February 1 rolls around, that'll give me some time to budget it in.

Meanwhile, the emitter/pommel extravaganza is set to arrive tomorrow...it's nice to be able to pass the excitement down to the kids. 
Also waiting on February for a second entry. Still not the EH though.

Owned :
* Dominix VA
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #13566 on: January 24, 2021, 10:59:59 PM »

The package arrived earlier today....my youngest got a Spectre pommel (with D-ring!) to try out on his Aeon, my oldest got a Crimson Dominicide emitter and Dark Dorinian pommel to dress up his Manticore,  and my 15 year old got a Grandmaster pommel and Malice emitter (with long blades) to spice up his Savior.

The Mailce emitter is a flippin' beast.  When I saw how big the blades would be, I ordered a 40 inch blade to go with it just in case he wanted to compensate for how much blade he'd lose from the emitter blades.  With all that added on, the Savior is a little front heavy now, but he loves it.  He's not a small guy, so he's able to swing it well enough, even if he does have to change his technique a bit.

As for the free Initiate that all this qualified for, it's actually an Apprentice V4 with a 24 inch blade. I'll do a review comparing the V4 with the V5 when I have the chance, but I'm liking the V4; goes well with a 32 inch blade.

Bottom line: they're happy, I'm happy.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #13567 on: January 24, 2021, 11:36:27 PM »

Just got my shipping notice from my 1/13 order.
Simple Aeon v2 in GB, QR coupler and v2 coupler

Cant wait to add a katana wrap and send it as a gift.

-

Blumoon25
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #13568 on: January 25, 2021, 04:59:30 AM »

I'm glad to hear everyone's shipment is coming along.. may i ask where all of you reside and how the process was so I can gauge shipping times and experiences.. I'm in Ontario Canada and I'm planning to buy some sabers myself for the winter raffle..

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

« Reply #13569 on: January 25, 2021, 07:10:34 AM »

The package arrived earlier today....my youngest got a Spectre pommel (with D-ring!) to try out on his Aeon, my oldest got a Crimson Dominicide emitter and Dark Dorinian pommel to dress up his Manticore,  and my 15 year old got a Grandmaster pommel and Malice emitter (with long blades) to spice up his Savior.

The Mailce emitter is a flippin' beast.  When I saw how big the blades would be, I ordered a 40 inch blade to go with it just in case he wanted to compensate for how much blade he'd lose from the emitter blades.  With all that added on, the Savior is a little front heavy now, but he loves it.  He's not a small guy, so he's able to swing it well enough, even if he does have to change his technique a bit.

As for the free Initiate that all this qualified for, it's actually an Apprentice V4 with a 24 inch blade. I'll do a review comparing the V4 with the V5 when I have the chance, but I'm liking the V4; goes well with a 32 inch blade.

Can't wait to see what it looks like once they have modded their sabers

Owned :
* Dominix VA
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #13570 on: January 25, 2021, 11:33:55 AM »

I'm in agreement with Darth Rondoudou it'd be awesome if you posted a pic of those lightsabers with the new customizations added somewhere... I want a Malice long claw emitter badly, and I agree on probably needing a bit "above standard" blade too since those claws do eat up some for sure. Although I guess it's accurate they don't reduce distance to opponent so really striking ability remains the same relatively, more blade to impact with is always preferable to me. Those little ones have good taste in mods, pretty savage if I say so myself. You'll have your hands full training that lot!

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Red-Eyed Jedi
Force Sensitive

« Reply #13571 on: January 26, 2021, 08:58:50 PM »

Two mystery boxes waiting for me at home. Only 6 more agonizing hours of work before I behold their power and majesty!!

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #13572 on: January 27, 2021, 05:12:27 PM »

Two mystery boxes waiting for me at home. Only 6 more agonizing hours of work before I behold their power and majesty!!

Holding you emotions in check and not unleashing a Force Storm ripping apart the whole place due to all the pent up emotion sounds quite taxing. A Sith might have taken a different route, or simply stated "none shall stand between me any my lightsabers!" and returned home with all haste. Safe to say you've chosen to take the high road with patience instead, yes money and continued employment can be viewed as beneficial. After all, these things lead to more potential lightsabers. Enjoy unboxing them, and show us all your prized possessions afterward.

JoleeBindo
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 18

Light side points only, please.

« Reply #13573 on: January 30, 2021, 12:49:11 AM »

DarthProdigal, you really are a Sith's Sith.  Keep rocking that dark side.  I'm a big believer in balance in the force, and you balance out three or four blue bladed Knights or Padawans. I enjoy their company, too, but it's good to see a proper Sith kicking around.

Not so patiently waiting on new stunt Consular in consular green. Yeah, I know, I'm a boring old man. I'll live with it.  Ordered the 27th, shipping to the swamps of northern Florida.  Trust me, you'll hear me grumbling and keeping everyone updated on the progress.

"But from now on, you can just think of me as any other non-Jedi in our little group — with a lightsaber. And Force powers."

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #13574 on: January 30, 2021, 11:00:27 AM »

DarthProdigal, you really are a Sith's Sith.  Keep rocking that dark side.  I'm a big believer in balance in the force, and you balance out three or four blue bladed Knights or Padawans. I enjoy their company, too, but it's good to see a proper Sith kicking around.

Not so patiently waiting on new stunt Consular in consular green. Yeah, I know, I'm a boring old man. I'll live with it.  Ordered the 27th, shipping to the swamps of northern Florida.  Trust me, you'll hear me grumbling and keeping everyone updated on the progress.

HA, thanks JB, that's one heck of a compliment. I do try to make moderately earnest reflections of my nature or humor throughout. But on case by case basis, different things are called for and one must adjust accordingly. I surely know how to blend into polite society if needed or abide my rules as necessary... but if I were to go pure Dark Side lets just say it's felt zipcodes or states away if I'm absolutely done reigning myself in for a while. But survival supersedes most other things, and pure darkness doesn't always suit that end I've found this to be true anyway. Better to let people think what they will at times and what they must at others. Let alone the fact that keeping allies solely through fear is a fragile alliance at best.

Though I must say, waiting for a lightsaber can be a brutal test of patience. I grew mighty anxious waiting a relatively brief time for mine, and am chomping at the bit to order more. So you could say I'm patiently waiting for my new funds to accrue to necessary levels to pull the trigger on a Fallen, Mantis, Malice, or possibly a Spectre, Empress, or Grand Master if I really want something a bit more ornate. Heck, even a combination of any of the above is possible. Safe to say I really am fond of several of the designs of these US hilts. I'll likely make a Fallen, Spectre, or Grand Master saberstaff eventually (if not all 3) and one of these varied options with a BA sound board will be a must have as well. Only limited funding is delaying expanding my arsenal, but for such glorious weaponry I can be rather patient. If I was more impulsive I'd likely have pawned actual weaponry by now to quickly achieve these goals, but I have iron clad rules regarding trading such things for slightly less practical things overall. As you eluded to, Sith at heart but eminently practical.

Thus I mostly tend to curb others anxieties/concerns to pass the time instead, and attempt to reinforce the foundations of our little community rather than shake them terribly. More lightsabers in hands and satisfied owners adds it's own sense of fulfilment/satisfaction. I prefer a world covered in lightsabers. Feeling this reinforces interest, promotes epic videos and thus greater levels of achievement. Selfishly also hopeful for meaningful combatants to one day challenge, since I'm less apt to have followers. I'm combat addicted, even losses can teach or be exhilarating. But all things in good time.

Pages: 1 ... 903 904 [905] 906 907 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: