Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2182742 times)
Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #2130 on: July 16, 2013, 03:34:25 PM »

<refresh>
I've been waffling between the Consular, Scorpion (without the hook), and the Overlord.
Consular won, it was DoD last weekend.  Zombie Green blade, yeah I know, I'm an eclectic sci-fi fan...
<refresh>
But I really like the windows by the emitter in the other two....might just have to take it to my friends machine shop.
Ha, already planning mods and I haven't even touched it yet - or any combat saber for that matter.
C'mon, C'mon, it's got to get here, palms are itching.
<refresh>

You could buy the Overlord emitter separately for $30.  Someone who knows more could probably tell you if it would fit the Consular.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Madeye
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 17

Harkness - Torchwood

« Reply #2131 on: July 16, 2013, 03:34:56 PM »

Results are in, in case you all missed it thinking about pizza! Smiley

Overlord-GB w/Sound GB illum AV
Li-Ion w/Buckpuck UEHG

Scorpion-AS w/Sound AS illum AV
Li-Ion w/BuckPuck UEHG

Belicose-FO w/Sound-FOC BR
Li-Ion w/BuckPuck UE (Raffle Prize)

Dark Initiate LE v3-GB-grabbag

Monarch-CG w/Sound illum CG AV
Li-Ion w/BuckPuck UE (Ordered)
Light side points

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #2132 on: July 16, 2013, 04:14:44 PM »

You could buy the Overlord emitter separately for $30.  Someone who knows more could probably tell you if it would fit the Consular.

The Overlord emitter will indeed fit the Consular, as will any MHS compatible emitter.

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

ZombieWrangler
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

Lightsaber -The Ultimate Zombie Weapon, just sayin

« Reply #2133 on: July 16, 2013, 05:36:35 PM »

I did see that it was MHS compatible.  Another awesome tidbit of information I learned from reading forum posts...

But I can't order the alt emitter now, Since I didn't win, I figured fighting would be kinda boring - so I Just ordered my second 'grab bag' saber for the boy...I'll let the force choose his destiny.

Now, 48hs in, I'm already in for two, it's like crack....
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 06:15:43 PM by ZombieWrangler » Logged

The Force is like Duct Tape -It has a LIGHT Side and a DARK side and it holds the universe together.
Consular-CGrn-ObsSnd, Liberator-GBlu, Dominix LE V3-DVA-ObsSnd, +Raffle saber-?-?-ObsSnd

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #2134 on: July 17, 2013, 04:02:51 AM »

Impatiently waiting to find out what my raffle prize will be.

My head might explode.

Liselyn
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #2135 on: July 17, 2013, 05:37:24 AM »

I apparently don't have the temperament to Not Know what I'm getting from my raffle win. I'm already calculating odds on the likelihoods of what I might or might not get in my GrabBag. And I'm not likely to receive it (or the other two sabres I ordered) for at least a week!

Note to self: Never order a grab bag.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #2136 on: July 17, 2013, 06:32:49 AM »

I find the mystery of not knowing what's coming in to be pretty cool myself.  I'm happy about my win (and I'm happy for everyone that won, and even for the others who entered because they are stilling getting the awesome sabers they bought!) I just hope mine is a non clawed hilt with any color blade besides silver, I don't get into silver or the clawed hilts much but anything else is fair game to me!  I'm really excited and very grateful to the US crew for doing these raffles, and they do more than one a year, this is like the third one they have done this year!

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #2137 on: July 17, 2013, 08:08:21 AM »

Impatiently waiting to find out what my raffle prize will be.

My head might explode.
agreed
was worse for me, I found out before I went to sleep last night (that's different time zones for ya) and so it took ages to get to sleep coz I was too busy wondering what I won!!

me I don't care what it is, I'm just stoked I won one! If by some chance its the same as I already have I am so ordering a coupler and a couple of grab bag blades to make a staff  Cool

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #2138 on: July 17, 2013, 08:13:13 AM »

me I don't care what it is, I'm just stoked I won one! If by some chance its the same as I already have I am so ordering a coupler and a couple of grab bag blades to make a staff  Cool

That is a great idea!  If I get another Initiate or Manticore I might do the same thing!  Grin  Good thinking, you get a point, sir!

Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #2139 on: July 17, 2013, 08:13:45 AM »

I think that they have been getting a lot of business this past year and really increasing the number of repeat buyers, one could assume that the more the business grows the more frequent and amount of winners will go up... It's a good time to be a fan of Ultrasabers!!! Can't believe it all started in his garage building for his kids!!! Keep up the good work Ultra!!! We're all behind you!

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Liselyn
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #2140 on: July 17, 2013, 08:15:25 AM »

Prowl: I don't personally understand keeping a blade silver (As much as I adore Corran Horn, I would prefer colour!) but playing with filters? Yes please! Totally with you on the claws though!

B1ondeange1: Ditto! If I get the same blade as I already have, definitely using my points to buy a coupler (aaaand maybe a Yari hehe)

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #2141 on: July 17, 2013, 08:23:52 AM »

Prowl: I don't personally understand keeping a blade silver (As much as I adore Corran Horn, I would prefer colour!) but playing with filters? Yes please! Totally with you on the claws though!

B1ondeange1: Ditto! If I get the same blade as I already have, definitely using my points to buy a coupler (aaaand maybe a Yari hehe)

Actually I was saying that silver is the only blade color I don't like.  Like you, I prefer color to my blade. Wink

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #2142 on: July 17, 2013, 01:04:37 PM »

I find the mystery of not knowing what's coming in to be pretty cool myself.  I'm happy about my win (and I'm happy for everyone that won, and even for the others who entered because they are stilling getting the awesome sabers they bought!) I just hope mine is a non clawed hilt with any color blade besides silver, I don't get into silver or the clawed hilts much but anything else is fair game to me!  I'm really excited and very grateful to the US crew for doing these raffles, and they do more than one a year, this is like the third one they have done this year!

Most of the claws are removable aren't they?  I kind of agree on the silver blade though.  I think it might be cool to try once, but I generally prefer some color. 

Just got my shipment notification, so by Saturday I should have 3 shiny new sabers. Cheesy
I can't wait to see how beastly the Scorpion is in-hand.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #2143 on: July 17, 2013, 01:31:04 PM »

I've mentioned before that I'm actually very fond of the scorpion, I love it's design.....except for the claw.  It looks out of place to me.  I'm more of a "light side" saber user, my blades tend to want to be in the blue/green/ violet area and that claw just throws the scorpion off to me.  now if I could get a tweaked emitter that didn't have the claw but instead had the window on both sides I would jump on it.

Madeye
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 17

Harkness - Torchwood

« Reply #2144 on: July 17, 2013, 01:49:18 PM »

I just realized that both sabers that I've purchased are long and thick(ish)....I hope my raffle is slender, like a Reaper or something. Smiley

Want to see how much easier it is to wield. Smiley

Overlord-GB w/Sound GB illum AV
Li-Ion w/Buckpuck UEHG

Scorpion-AS w/Sound AS illum AV
Li-Ion w/BuckPuck UEHG

Belicose-FO w/Sound-FOC BR
Li-Ion w/BuckPuck UE (Raffle Prize)

Dark Initiate LE v3-GB-grabbag

Monarch-CG w/Sound illum CG AV
Li-Ion w/BuckPuck UE (Ordered)
Light side points

Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 915   Go Up