Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2147489 times)
Darkhorse V
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -56

Darkhorse V | Hunted by Jedi - Hated by Sith

« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2011, 01:06:20 PM »

Dude a metal curved hilt would be great, I've been waiting for US to make one.  You gotta post pics when u make it!

Agreed.  That will be awesome!  I've been half tempted to do a conversion on the FX Asajj Ventress sabers to get a curved hilt.

Sabers:.
(__=o=_/PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)
(__=o=_\PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)

(__=o=_/BLAZING RED PVC PROPHECY)
((_(((_o((_/ADEGAN SILVER SS STANDARD ISSUE)
(_((((_o(_{---PYRESTONE SS RAVEN w/OBSIDIAN)

Rall_Kethil
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2011, 04:01:17 PM »

However, remember that the "curved" hilts (Dooku and Ventress) aren't nearly as curved as they seem to be (as seen when held in the hand). The appearance of extreme curvature is an illusion caused by the sharp bend below the grip above the pommel/reserve power cell. The actual curvature of the hilt itself is very slight.

General, I find your lack of pants disturbing...
Jensaraai - We don't just have cookies, we have lightsabers AND cool armor, too!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2011, 04:09:07 PM »

However, remember that the "curved" hilts (Dooku and Ventress) aren't nearly as curved as they seem to be (as seen when held in the hand). The appearance of extreme curvature is an illusion caused by the sharp bend below the grip above the pommel/reserve power cell. The actual curvature of the hilt itself is very slight.

I know what you mean.  What I would personally like is a more even, but much more subtle curvature.  For instance, the Dooku hilt is curved nearly to 90 degrees, I don't want such a deep curve and I want the curvature to be more distributed throughout the hilt.  That's just me though.

Darkhorse V
Knight Major

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2011, 07:42:55 PM »

Gahhhhhh!!!  My last order was pending a saber return with it (no fault of US, just a change of heart on my part) and that saber just arrived to US today.

I'm already tired of waiting for my Raven and it probably won't even ship for another few days! lol

I'm so learning some new spins until then  Grin

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2011, 11:24:33 PM »

Did anybody else notice the conflicted of interest it this pic?  Light Saber on a Star Trek Schematic sheet?  Grin  I really like it though because I am a fan of  both.

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

Rall_Kethil
Knight Officer

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2011, 06:46:57 AM »

I came into a similar problem in the 80's when people found out I was a fan of Motley Crue, Duran Duran, AND the Ramones.
Sub-genres don't concern me all that much, what matters is that all three bands made some GREAT rock music and that was enough for me.
As a kid in the 70's I listened KISS, Alice Cooper, Aerosmith, AND the Parliament Funkadelics.
Back in the 60's you had to choose whether you liked the Beatles or the Rolling Stones. I always looked at folks who said things like that in confusion. I liked both; the Stones had enough testosterone back then for an army of 17-year-olds, and the Beatles had sheer talent that really came forwards in their later experimental phase years. It was ALL good to me.

The same goes for sci fi.
To Arallu (as Conan would say) with those who proclaim we have to choose one or another.
We can like BOTH Star Wars, Trek, or Firefly/Serenity, Dr. Who, and/or all of the above, and the pigeon-holers cannot stop us!!!!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 06:56:45 AM by Rall_Kethil » Logged

Jensaraai - We don't just have cookies, we have lightsabers AND cool armor, too!

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2011, 06:35:44 AM »

Firefly!!    Love it! I never watched it when it aired, caught it on one of those all day marathons on SYFY. Then found out there were only 13 episodes just as I got hooked!   

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2011, 11:11:58 AM »

LOVE THIS HILT, just DON'T LOVE THE FAT HASBRO SABER   Undecided  Why can't the Hasbro Dooku loose some weight  Cry

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2011, 04:35:11 PM »

That's what happens when you get old. Your metabolism slows down.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darkhorse V
Knight Major

« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2011, 04:51:33 PM »

Especially after all those cookies, Raze!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2011, 05:48:22 PM »

Yes, my Gungan Chunk Cookies are quite high in fat. Maybe he should try my new Lo-Fat version instead.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Rall_Kethil
Knight Officer

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2011, 05:57:41 PM »

Yes, my Gungan Chunk Cookies are quite high in fat. Maybe he should try my new Lo-Fat version instead.
As long as it's Lo-Fat, and not Lo Pan!

Warlock Umbra
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -126

Dark Wizard of the Sith

« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2011, 05:59:21 PM »

As long as it's Lo-Fat, and not Lo Pan!

Ahhh, I love Big Trouble in Little China!!!  Grin

"Malificent"--Dark Shock w/Sith sound__Blazing Red
"Carnage"--SS ed. RGB Raven
"Dominator"--Bane w/Obsidian__Pyrestone Orange/Dark Violet

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2011, 11:15:11 AM »

I'm patiently waiting for my new "fully armed and operational"... RGB Super Sith Raven with OBSIDIAN SOUND!!!  Heavy grade, of course.  However, I did not get the In-hilt rechargeable battery pack.  Still, I am extremely excited to be possibly the first to get an Obsidian soundboard.

Jawaslayer4
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2011, 02:36:19 AM »

So I ordered my first saber Saturday morning. It's a Consular Saber in Consular Green with a red switch request. (I'm trying to get it as Qui-Gon Jinn as possible) Grin I chose a standard-edged mid-grade blade because I wont duel until I get another saber and I was worried about the pastel look of the ultra-edged blades. I also ordered a charger, an obsidian soundboard w/out the AV switch, a standard finish shroud, and a hex wrench. It's only been a day and a half and I can't wait for it to arrive. I think the earliest it will show up is on Friday which would be awesome because that's my Birthday. Smiley

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: