Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 516 517 [518] 519 520 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2148738 times)
Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #7755 on: March 25, 2017, 07:03:26 PM »

Good to know bB, would love to see pics of your raffle entry when you get it.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Choc-O
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #7756 on: March 25, 2017, 07:33:49 PM »

not always the case. mine will be here Tuesday and is a raffle entry.

Ah ? I'll see if the status of my order will change before April 12th.

My Sabers (10)
Dominix LE V2 (CG) (Grab Bag) | Prophecy V3 (RD) | Crimson Scorpion (Sound) (DVA & BH FoC) | Menace CE (Emerald) | Initiate V2 (AB) | Initiate V2 (CG) | Sentinel V4 (Diamond) | Black Reaper (Diamond) | Manticore (BR) (Sound V3) (Second Prize Spring Raffle 2017) | Guardian (Sound) (Tri-AB)

MaestroZee
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #7757 on: March 28, 2017, 02:49:16 AM »

I'm waiting on an Electrum Wind set-up with Bane's Heart and Obsidian V4 sound. ALMOST went for the diamond controller but I never like buying tech right when it releases, like seeing how it progresses/if there are any bugs first.

Saber Armory - In order of purchase
Dark Prophecy V3 (BR) Obsidian V4
Dark Prophecy V3 (AV) Obsidian V4
Dark Initiate V2 (GB) Stunt
Dark Initiate LE V4 (FO) Stunt
(Other Guys) Sinister Prophecy (MG) Champion Crimson
Electrum Wind (BH) Obsidian V4

Choc-O
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #7758 on: March 28, 2017, 06:29:42 PM »

Waiting for my daughter to get back from school...In 3.5 hours...

Picked up 3 packages at the USA-CAN border today...Can't wait to hear for the first time the Obsidian V4 sound !

My Sabers (10)
Dominix LE V2 (CG) (Grab Bag) | Prophecy V3 (RD) | Crimson Scorpion (Sound) (DVA & BH FoC) | Menace CE (Emerald) | Initiate V2 (AB) | Initiate V2 (CG) | Sentinel V4 (Diamond) | Black Reaper (Diamond) | Manticore (BR) (Sound V3) (Second Prize Spring Raffle 2017) | Guardian (Sound) (Tri-AB)

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #7759 on: March 28, 2017, 06:35:49 PM »

Patiently waiting for my new Chosen One CE with Tri Blazing Red with windows, Obsidian V4, 36 inch UE MG blade, red illuminated black AV switch and black activation box.

I didn't go for Diamond on this one, because I only want it in red, want it as bright and full as possible and didn't feel I would use the benefits that come with the extra $130 on this particular saber (though the shimmer and ramp on/off effects would've been cool).  Plus, I could still alter the hue of the red a bit with Lee Filters to produce a deeper blood red or a more pinkish red, if the mood strikes me.  Roll Eyes  This beast is gonna be red forever.  Cool

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7760 on: March 28, 2017, 06:43:18 PM »

Patiently waiting for my new Chosen One CE with Tri Blazing Red with windows, Obsidian V4, 36 inch UE MG blade, red illuminated black AV switch and black activation box.
Is there really any other way to order this hilt? Tongue Roll Eyes

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #7761 on: March 28, 2017, 07:37:26 PM »

Is there really any other way to order this hilt? Tongue Roll Eyes

Excellent point, totally agree with you, man, and no, not by my standards there isn't... but, others order it in Emerald and change it up, like this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NJMmOcLXMQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NJMmOcLXMQ</a>

so I guess there are those who walk a different path...  Roll Eyes

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7762 on: March 28, 2017, 07:47:33 PM »

Excellent point, totally agree with you, man, and no, not by my standards there isn't... but, others order it in Emerald and change it up, like this:
so I guess there are those who walk a different path...  Roll Eyes

I thought about selling mine to a cousin, and reordering in Emerald (perhaps now Diamond) in order to get a pulse from BR to PO. Back when I ordered, they also didn't offer black AVs, so I at least need to get my switch redone.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #7763 on: March 28, 2017, 08:22:54 PM »

I thought about selling mine to a cousin, and reordering in Emerald (perhaps now Diamond) in order to get a pulse from BR to PO. Back when I ordered, they also didn't offer black AVs, so I at least need to get my switch redone.
Yeah, I didn't want any silver on the switch or activation box at all, and mine will have the nickel finish, too, so it'll look awesome with all black. I do love the idea of the pulse from BR to PO, though. That'd be cool but I couldn't talk myself into spending $130 extra for it.

Hope this isn't too off topic, but I'll be ordering one that does include the Diamond board and wondered if you had to choose between a Dark Shock, Dark Monarch, Dark Catalyst or Dark Scorpion, which would you go with?

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #7764 on: March 28, 2017, 09:35:22 PM »

Yeah, I didn't want any silver on the switch or activation box at all, and mine will have the nickel finish, too, so it'll look awesome with all black. I do love the idea of the pulse from BR to PO, though. That'd be cool but I couldn't talk myself into spending $130 extra for it.

Hope this isn't too off topic, but I'll be ordering one that does include the Diamond board and wondered if you had to choose between a Dark Shock, Dark Monarch, Dark Catalyst or Dark Scorpion, which would you go with?

Monarch or Scorpion gets my vote out of those, LB.

Charles_hoop
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #7765 on: March 28, 2017, 09:40:36 PM »

With respect to waiting on the end of the raffle for your order to ship...

I chatted with someone on the Ultrasabers website this morning.  I asked her to check on my order that was placed on March 20th.  She said it looks complete but she couldn't tell why it hadn't shipped yet.  She said it could possibly be they are waiting until the end of the raffle.

So nothing really definitive.  But it seems strange they would wait on shipping an ~$800 order for ~3 weeks on the off chance I win the raffle.  I would happily pay for shipping if I won, BTW!!!  Smiley

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #7766 on: March 28, 2017, 09:51:07 PM »

My vote for a new Diamond saber from your list would be either Dark Scorpion, or Dark Shock - I think between the two of those you'd get the most out of the gesture features.  Aside from that, the Scorpion is just awesome anyway, and the Shock, well...it's MHS compatible at both ends, so all kinds of fun can be had there.

I've been thinking of a Diamond Shock myself (not a dark one, but the standard silver), because a Shock plus one of these from TCSS: MHS-ribbed-extension-P245.aspx or this MHS-ribbed-extension-v-grooved-P252.aspx is just...sexy.  Like a half Shock / half Arbiter saber o sexiness.

Do eeeeeet...

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #7767 on: March 28, 2017, 10:01:59 PM »

I vote . . . you slow down your insane pace or you will own every model by July and then what's there to look forward to?    Tongue

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #7768 on: March 28, 2017, 10:03:03 PM »

I vote . . . you slow down your insane pace or you will own every model by July and then what's there to look forward to?    Tongue

I need to do this too.

But raffles, man...

Raffles...

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #7769 on: March 28, 2017, 11:41:42 PM »

Monarch or Scorpion gets my vote out of those, LB.
Cool, thanks, Isola. I am mindful of the thoughts you expressed about the reputation of the Monarch as an "apparatus", yet, like you, its design is so unique that it is calling my attention more and more.  Still, the Scorpion, it's so wicked looking.  Tough decision.

My vote for a new Diamond saber from your list would be either Dark Scorpion, or Dark Shock - I think between the two of those you'd get the most out of the gesture features.  Aside from that, the Scorpion is just awesome anyway, and the Shock, well...it's MHS compatible at both ends, so all kinds of fun can be had there.

I've been thinking of a Diamond Shock myself (not a dark one, but the standard silver), because a Shock plus one of these from TCSS: MHS-ribbed-extension-P245.aspx or this MHS-ribbed-extension-v-grooved-P252.aspx is just...sexy.  Like a half Shock / half Arbiter saber o sexiness.

Do eeeeeet...
Grin  Thanks, buddy. That's some good insight. The Scorpion seems to be the front-runner so far.

That second piece, MHS-ribbed-extension-v-grooved-P252.aspx, looks exactly like what the Arbiter used to be when it was a 4 piece saber.  I have the 3 piece version myself, and I love the way that grenade grip feels in a grip.  Fantastic.  It seems that extension would certainly make the Shock about the same length as the Arbiter but more accents with those grooves on the hilt. Most interesting.

I vote . . . you slow down your insane pace or you will own every model by July and then what's there to look forward to?    Tongue
But I like buying these, as often as possible  Undecided
...and that is sooooo not one of the choices, DISQUALIFIED!  How dare you impugn my plans  Tongue  Grin  Cheesy

Really, though, owning every model IS the idea, and if it were to happen by July... I'd be lying if I didn't say I'd be delighted, but the best thing is that there will always be more to look forward to with Ultra Sabers, so I am shamelessly, insanely addicted to Ultra Sabers in the most wonderful way.  I gave into that a long time ago. Cool

But raffles, man...

Raffles...
What he said   Grin

*POINTS* to all, even Lord Canterbury...  Wink

Pages: 1 ... 516 517 [518] 519 520 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: