Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 546 547 [548] 549 550 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2147481 times)
Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #8205 on: September 12, 2017, 05:40:00 AM »

Just something to consider, though... if you're not doing Flash on Clash, I would HIGHLY recommend you get the TRI Arctic Blue instead of the regular Arctic Blue. It is so much brighter and overall just a better shade of Arctic Blue.

I second this. Tri AB is fantastic!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8206 on: September 12, 2017, 05:48:50 AM »

got my shipping notice on a grab bag. Thursday!

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Ginsu117
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -67

(Jacen) The End Justify the Means

« Reply #8207 on: September 12, 2017, 04:28:08 PM »

Very cool! I love this idea, but then I love Arctic Blue anyway and to have it on a Menace is a fresh idea indeed! Just something to consider, though... if you're not doing Flash on Clash, I would HIGHLY recommend you get the TRI Arctic Blue instead of the regular Arctic Blue. It is so much brighter and overall just a more vibrant shade of Arctic Blue.  It's a $15 upgrade per saber, but well worth it. You can still do it if you reply to the email on your order confirmation at info@ultrasabers.com.

Thanks, I emailed them. I stuck with v3 sound because all I need to do is set the one font for this bad boy

DARK SIDE POINTS PLEASE

Ultrasabers owned:
-Scorpion with Obsidian v3 soundboard and Sunriders Destiny color
-Converted Anakin Episode III Lightsaber with Red color
-Archon v3.1 Emerald and Obsidian v4 Soundboard
-Consular with green color obsidian v3
-Fulcrum with green color
-Prophecy V3 White color with standard sound
-Sentinel V4 Blue color with Obsidian V3

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #8208 on: September 12, 2017, 04:51:40 PM »

Thanks, I emailed them. I stuck with v3 sound because all I need to do is set the one font for this bad boy
Excellent! You won't regret it. So freaking beautiful that color is!  Makes sense with the V3 sound, as a lot of times I feel like only the main Obsidian sound font is all I need, I mean, it's soooo good as it is. I just thought of something I WISHED I had mentioned before which you might not have considered about the V3 vs. V4 sound and which many, including myself, have found to be quite beneficial... with V4 sound you'd have the option to change it to MUTE mode without plugging it into your PC, so you get the benefit of a stunt saber on the fly if you want to power up your saber without sound on occasion. It's not a must have, but sure is nice to know you have the option. Ok, I'm gonna zip my lips now.  Grin  Lips sealed

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Ginsu117
Knight Templar

« Reply #8209 on: September 12, 2017, 05:19:12 PM »

Excellent! You won't regret it. So freaking beautiful that color is!  Makes sense with the V3 sound, as a lot of times I feel like only the main Obsidian sound font is all I need, I mean, it's soooo good as it is. I just thought of something I WISHED I had mentioned before which you might not have considered about the V3 vs. V4 sound and which many, including myself, have found to be quite beneficial... with V4 sound you'd have the option to change it to MUTE mode without plugging it into your PC, so you get the benefit of a stunt saber on the fly if you want to power up your saber without sound on occasion. It's not a must have, but sure is nice to know you have the option. Ok, I'm gonna zip my lips now.  Grin  Lips sealed

My sound sabers are my stunt sabers lmao

DARK SIDE POINTS PLEASE

Ultrasabers owned:

OAK1971
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -13

Say When

« Reply #8210 on: September 12, 2017, 06:32:41 PM »

Mine is on the truck.

All is as the Force wills it. I am one with the Force and the Force is with me.

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #8211 on: September 12, 2017, 06:42:17 PM »

Mine has been sitting at the post office for the past 24 hours because I haven't had time to get there...  Angry hopefully the repair man will make this a quick job tonight

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Darth Kanbis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -14

...THE FORCE shall free me

« Reply #8212 on: September 13, 2017, 12:38:09 AM »

Just put in my order for my Initiate V4 LE with Obsidian Lite sound and a Silver AV switch. I asked US if they could balance the color between Violet Amethyst and Dark Violet Amethyst, as I did not want my saber to be too pink nor too blue. Also opted for Silver flash on clash.. very excited for this as it will be my first saber with FOC  Grin

Initiate LE V4 Obsidian Lite Violet Amethyst Silver FoC
Consular Obsidian Lite Consular Green

Ginsu117
Knight Templar

« Reply #8213 on: September 13, 2017, 01:43:34 AM »

I was about to ask them to do a gold underlay instead of black for the emitter for a more jedi look, but blue and nlack should look fine

DARK SIDE POINTS PLEASE

Ultrasabers owned:

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #8214 on: September 13, 2017, 05:13:41 AM »

Looking forward to seeing some pics when you get that Ginsu.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #8215 on: September 13, 2017, 05:42:58 AM »

I was about to ask them to do a gold underlay instead of black for the emitter for a more jedi look, but blue and nlack should look fine
Yeah I think it will. Your only other option besides black, though, is silver anyway. They don't do custom anodizing requests for individual orders. The black underlay ought to provide a really sweet balance with the Arctic Blue.

Just put in my order for my Initiate V4 LE with Obsidian Lite sound and a Silver AV switch. I asked US if they could balance the color between Violet Amethyst and Dark Violet Amethyst, as I did not want my saber to be too pink nor too blue. Also opted for Silver flash on clash.. very excited for this as it will be my first saber with FOC  Grin
Sounds divine! Amethyst rules. Can't wait to see a review on it and see that gorgeous mix of a color.  

Ginsu117
Knight Templar

« Reply #8216 on: September 13, 2017, 04:30:47 PM »

Looking forward to seeing some pics when you get that Ginsu.
Yeah I think it will. Your only other option besides black, though, is silver anyway. They don't do custom anodizing requests for individual orders. The black underlay ought to provide a really sweet balance with the Arctic Blue.
Sounds divine! Amethyst rules. Can't wait to see a review on it and see that gorgeous mix of a color.  

Ill post pics when it arrives!

DARK SIDE POINTS PLEASE

Ultrasabers owned:

Darth Kanbis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -14

...THE FORCE shall free me

« Reply #8217 on: September 13, 2017, 04:43:17 PM »

Really hoping they can pull this off for me.. I feel like it would be a perfect balance of purple. If not I told them to just go with regular Violet Amethyst, as DVA looks a bit too indigo for my liking, especially in pics/vids. Fingers crossed!

Initiate LE V4 Obsidian Lite Violet Amethyst Silver FoC
Consular Obsidian Lite Consular Green

Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #8218 on: September 13, 2017, 06:59:41 PM »

for my mysterybox! obviously impatient.

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #8219 on: September 13, 2017, 09:34:59 PM »

Really hoping they can pull this off for me.. I feel like it would be a perfect balance of purple. If not I told them to just go with regular Violet Amethyst, as DVA looks a bit too indigo for my liking, especially in pics/vids. Fingers crossed!

If they are unable to fulfill that request, you could also use some LEE filters to alter the color a little with very little loss of brightness.

Here's the link to buy them:

Lee Filters Swatch Book - Designers Edition

And here's a link to buy a 1 inch hole punch (this is the one I use):

EK tools Circle Punch, 1-Inch

Pages: 1 ... 546 547 [548] 549 550 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: