Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 560 561 [562] 563 564 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2133056 times)
Qui Gon with the Jin
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #8415 on: November 30, 2017, 05:27:18 AM »

Decided on the Lost Gray diamond as my first (hopefully of many) and purchased on Sunday for the black Friday sale. So anxious to get it I keep checking the status of my order every few hours. "Has it shipped yet, has it shipped yet?!...still processing..." Didn't realize I ordered my saber with a side of stress.

I guess I have to patient and just look at my empty sword stand wistfully...

On a side note, is it relatively easy to uninstall the covertec wheel and replace it with a different color covertec wheel?

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8416 on: November 30, 2017, 05:51:47 AM »

Decided on the Lost Gray diamond as my first (hopefully of many) and purchased on Sunday for the black Friday sale. So anxious to get it I keep checking the status of my order every few hours. "Has it shipped yet, has it shipped yet?!...still processing..." Didn't realize I ordered my saber with a side of stress.

I guess I have to patient and just look at my empty sword stand wistfully...

On a side note, is it relatively easy to uninstall the covertec wheel and replace it with a different color covertec wheel?

just a simple allen screw, so yes. it is quite easy.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Smfgt11
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #8417 on: December 01, 2017, 06:31:52 AM »

The saber and the parts were two separate orders? Or were in the same box? If they were in 2 separate boxes I can believe that they could arrive at different times. If it was one box, thats not a good sign at all. Either way that sucks Smfgt11

Actually it was two separate orders from several days apart -- shipped out on the same day a few hours apart.. the 1st box was parts for a stunt Im adding on to... the second was the Lost Gray.. We are now at day 11 and it is still showing "in transit to Marysville Ohio" after going to Houston, then in transit for 3 days, then back to Houston, now back to in transit for days again....

Diamond: Fulcrum - Lost Gray - Emporer's Hand / Emerald: Graflex CE - Dark Dorinian
Obsidian: Archon V3.1 -TriG : Dark Initiate(Doubled)-BR: Chosen One SE-BR : The Guardian-CG
Mystery Boxes: Aeon V4-CG : Aeon LE V2-BR : Dark Initiate-BR
Fall Raffle 4th Prize: Aeon V4-AB
Winter Raffle 2nd Prize: Obsidian Arbiter-AB (Li)
Spring Raffle 3rd Prize: ? ? ? ? ?

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #8418 on: December 01, 2017, 01:28:08 PM »

just waiting on a smuggler's bounty box. should have been here yesterday  Sad

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8419 on: December 01, 2017, 02:34:45 PM »

just waiting on a smuggler's bounty box. should have been here yesterday  Sad
Smuggler's Bounty Box? ô¿o

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #8420 on: December 01, 2017, 02:49:44 PM »

Smuggler's Bounty Box? ô¿o

like this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Smugglers-Bounty-Box-Boba-Fett/253284134894?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

who's scruffy looking?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8421 on: December 01, 2017, 02:54:15 PM »

Lucky.

Meanwhile, I still wait for my loser troll to give up. Oh well, it'll be sorry come New Years.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #8422 on: December 01, 2017, 03:05:38 PM »

Lucky.

Meanwhile, I still wait for my loser troll to give up. Oh well, it'll be sorry come New Years.

real lucky, managed the hoth box w/ han solo on tauntaun pop

who's scruffy looking?

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #8423 on: December 01, 2017, 03:12:04 PM »

Nice, post some pics when you can.

I think he is still picking at my points... at least someone is  Angry

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #8424 on: December 01, 2017, 03:21:54 PM »

Nice, post some pics when you can.

I managed a few at decent prices. lol
bounty hunter box is hard to get and the last jedi box is of interest too.

who's scruffy looking?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8425 on: December 01, 2017, 04:08:39 PM »

I'll see about getting you in on my master plan as well. Then together we can be insufferable.

UGH! <#jealous> I've taken to collecting the oddball POP!s, and that one counts. I almost got the Shenron at Indy PopCon.

Sig by For Tyeth

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #8426 on: December 01, 2017, 04:32:31 PM »

I'll see about getting you in on my master plan as well. Then together we can be insufferable.
UGH! <#jealous> I've taken to collecting the oddball POP!s, and that one counts. I almost got the Shenron at Indy PopCon.

then this one? https://www.ebay.com/itm/FUNKO-POP-GOLD-SHENRON-265-HOT-TOPIC-EXCLUSIVE-NEW-MINT-DRAGONBALL-Z/302549335196?hash=item4671587c9c:g:mdYAAOSw-olaD7JG

who's scruffy looking?

Jovvi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 26

Light Side Points, Please

« Reply #8427 on: December 01, 2017, 04:52:28 PM »

This Old Broad with a Dog is waiting for her Catalyst with Diamond Sound (though I'm a bit worried about the software with some of the reactions).  Ordered Monday and still processing.  Patience is a virtue.  In the mean while watching the great spin vids by Darth Cephalus.  Getting the figures 8's down and working on the behind the back.  Using a very nice Aeon V4 that I got from a mystery box. 

Has it been shipped yet, has it been shipped yet...  Ahh back to work...

The Old Broad with a Dog
May the Force be with us all

"The hare runs into the fire. The fire, it loves her, she is free..."  - "Tiffany" - I Shall Wear Midnight

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #8428 on: December 01, 2017, 05:08:49 PM »

Grats Jovvi! Just keep spinning and it will come soon enough

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Smfgt11
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #8429 on: December 03, 2017, 10:56:30 AM »

And the Lost Gray continues to be lost .. with no update of estimated arrival...
tracking history for the Lost Gray...
November 20, 2017, 7:06 pm  Departed Post Office FRIENDSWOOD, TX 77546
November 20, 2017, 9:23 pm  Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility NORTH HOUSTON TX DISTRIBUTION CENTER
November 21, 2017, 9:23 am  In Transit to Destination
November 21, 2017, 9:23 pm  In Transit to Destination
November 22, 2017, 9:23 am  In Transit to Destination
November 22, 2017, 9:23 pm  In Transit to Destination
November 23, 2017, 9:23 am  In Transit to Destination
November 25, 2017, 5:09 am  Arrived at Post Office FRIENDSWOOD, TX 77546
November 28, 2017, 2:14 am  Departed USPS Regional Origin Facility  NORTH HOUSTON TX DISTRIBUTION CENTER
November 29, 2017, 9:14 am In Transit to Destination
November 30, 2017, 9:14 am In Transit to Destination
December 1, 2017, 9:14 am In Transit to Destination

And then nothing after Dec 1 -- now Dec 3 --

I must admit -- my patience is being worn very thin.... I had intended to order another saber on the current speciall.. but I have difficulty spending money to order another one, when the most expensive one I have ordered to date has not arrived..

Diamond: Fulcrum - Lost Gray - Emporer's Hand / Emerald: Graflex CE - Dark Dorinian
Obsidian: Archon V3.1 -TriG : Dark Initiate(Doubled)-BR: Chosen One SE-BR : The Guardian-CG
Mystery Boxes: Aeon V4-CG : Aeon LE V2-BR : Dark Initiate-BR
Fall Raffle 4th Prize: Aeon V4-AB
Winter Raffle 2nd Prize: Obsidian Arbiter-AB (Li)
Spring Raffle 3rd Prize: ? ? ? ? ?

Pages: 1 ... 560 561 [562] 563 564 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: