Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 563 564 [565] 566 567 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2123894 times)
Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #8460 on: December 08, 2017, 05:38:05 PM »

I got a diamond Raven in BH just waiting for next week..
Oh sweet!

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #8461 on: December 08, 2017, 09:55:19 PM »

Thanks BatMike!

Thanks Lady Agana Kath!

Thanks Taegin! 

Update- After a late night of reading through the forums and watching youtube videos, to further my xmas gift to myself, I'm now also waiting on a Guardian (Diamond) in Guardian Blue and a Lost Gray (Diamond) in Dark Purple Amethyst.  I just couldn't resist with the raffle and prizes going on at the moment.

Nice, be sure to post pics of all your epic sabers when they get here. I really wish I had to money to buy 5 Diamond sabers all at once.

I got a diamond Raven in BH just waiting for next week..

Sweet bB. That'll be awesome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

mongoose
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -17

« Reply #8462 on: December 09, 2017, 03:12:03 AM »

I can't wait for my emperor's hand and first mystery box!

Ms Quinn
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 16

She/Her/hers

« Reply #8463 on: December 09, 2017, 02:16:29 PM »

My Lost grey in sentinal yellow.

And my wife's first saber (she wanted her xmas to be this) who wanted a random, so the force decides for her... (I'm really hoping it's a thicker hilt, she has carpel tunnel from service industry).

How can I trust the Council when they wouldn't trust me?

Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #8464 on: December 10, 2017, 08:16:56 AM »

My master replica kylo ren lightsaber, online shop had a 25% discount on it Grin

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

Goldldr
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 26

« Reply #8465 on: December 10, 2017, 12:34:06 PM »

I am waiting, but not very patiently.  After some mail delivery headaches, my new saber is here,  but my wife is making me open it on Christmas Day.  It’s making it a very long next two weeks!

-Goldldr

Current Saber Collection (?=mystery box pull, *=raffle prize)
Consular (Diamond)
Flamberge v2 w/ renegade LE emitters (Diamond)
Azure Reaper Obs4 tri-cree CG
Crimson Scorpion ObsL FO (?)
Liberator v3 stunt FO (?)
Sentinel v4 ObsL AS (?)
Aeon v4 stunt FO (*)
Dark Apprentice stunt FO (?)

Goldldr
Knight Officer

« Reply #8466 on: December 10, 2017, 06:00:12 PM »

I am also waiting impatiently to see what comes out of a couple of mystery boxes I purchased as Christmas gifts.  Some friends of mine lost their sabers (along with almost everything else) to Hurricane Harvey earlier this year.  I purchased a couple of mystery boxes for them after hearing their 10 year old being upset about having no saber to play with when we were making plans to see The Last Jedi.  I am going to present them with the mystery boxes this week and I can hardly wait.

-Goldldr

Consular (Diamond)
Sentinel v4 ObsL AS (?)
Aeon v4 stunt FO (*)

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8467 on: December 10, 2017, 06:15:55 PM »

I am also waiting impatiently to see what comes out of a couple of mystery boxes I purchased as Christmas gifts.  Some friends of mine lost their sabers (along with almost everything else) to Hurricane Harvey earlier this year.  I purchased a couple of mystery boxes for them after hearing their 10 year old being upset about having no saber to play with when we were making plans to see The Last Jedi.  I am going to present them with the mystery boxes this week and I can hardly wait.

-Goldldr
that's awesome of you. gotta +1 for that.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Goldldr
Knight Officer

« Reply #8468 on: December 11, 2017, 12:05:51 AM »

that's awesome of you. gotta +1 for that.

Thank you much.  That’s very kind of you.

We’ve been helping these friends out as much as we can.  We know many people who lost everything and our house was just a a few feet higher so we were spared.  Just luck.  These friends evacuated to our house, and stayed with us for a few weeks while they found a rental house and started rebuilding their lives.  Hard year for Houston area folks.

This was something I could do to bring some fun into a very hard year.  Can’t afford to give them awesome decked out sabers,  I can do mystery boxes!

-Goldldr

Consular (Diamond)
Sentinel v4 ObsL AS (?)
Aeon v4 stunt FO (*)

pixiesquid
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #8469 on: December 12, 2017, 05:45:22 AM »

Ordered my first lightsaber (well some parts anyway haha) way back in march. I ordered the dark war glaive body and emitter with a consular pommel, and look forward to their arrival. Though given how long i've been waiting for them now (due to backorder), i've decided any future part ordering I do I'll be definitely trying to avoid another backorder XD Hope they show up soon. Until then, I've been playing with my brother's saber hilt he has and trying to decide how long I want the blade portion for mine to be for when I make the order for the blade and the internal components. I still can't decide haha

And that kid is gonna be so excited when you give his family the mystery boxes Cheesy

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8470 on: December 12, 2017, 01:33:43 PM »

Exceptionally anxious to go hang with friends and unleash shenanigans. Grin Grin Grin

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

SITHSLAYER
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 36

I am one with the Force and the Force is with me

« Reply #8471 on: December 12, 2017, 01:47:02 PM »

I too am waiting impatiently, I know Jedi are not supposed to be impatient, for my Archon V3.1, no sound, Sun Rider's Destiny blade.
I really want to order the $75.00 mystery box but I think I will wait until after Christmas.  Cool

Seriously Lana.  Call Kenny Loggins, 'cause you're in the Dangerzone.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #8472 on: December 12, 2017, 02:06:24 PM »

Exceptionally anxious to go hang with friends and unleash shenanigans. Grin Grin Grin
What he said. Is it Thursday yet?

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Lord Tohmas
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -43

(DS points please!)

« Reply #8473 on: December 12, 2017, 07:27:35 PM »

I'm waiting to wait. Does that count?

On Friday I get to order my Reaper.  Will be getting a different pommel, as well. (Had originally thought of going Scorpion, but really wanted the other pommel. It would have looked a bit odd on the larger diameter Scorpion. I also like the claw on the Reaper better.) Won't reveal color or pommel until I get and review it.  3.5 more days!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8474 on: December 12, 2017, 08:05:47 PM »

2 days from TLJ. and show the 501st we're not just a few people with a group  Grin
finally, we unleash the army!

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Pages: 1 ... 563 564 [565] 566 567 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: