Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2183623 times)
Darth Vrenen
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -18

Consular Green Aeon LE V3!

« Reply #870 on: March 05, 2012, 11:22:45 AM »

Awesome! What was it that you go?

I got an Aeon LE V3 in DVA. My first (and hopefully not last) saber!! Soo excited it departed at 220 this morning!!

It's hard to use Force Lightning with a smile of good intentions.

‎"To think us creatures beyond the need of simple passions is a delusion." - Yuthura Ban

Current Sabers: Aeon LE V3 DVA  w/ Obsidian & CG
Manticore BR w/ Silver FOC

Stockton
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 67

Leave Your Legacy - Light side point please!

« Reply #871 on: March 05, 2012, 11:50:00 AM »

Oh I can guarantee it won't be your last if you wallet allows you. Sometimes... even if your wallet won't allow you  Tongue

Darth Vrenen
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -18

Consular Green Aeon LE V3!

« Reply #872 on: March 05, 2012, 11:56:29 AM »

Based on what I've read, that sounds accurate, but I bet it's totally different  when you're actually holding one and saying that <evil laughter> Also, I forgot to mention, it has Obsidian, so that should further lock me in. Haha, I do hope to build my own saber or few as well, seems like there are so many possibilities that way!

It's hard to use Force Lightning with a smile of good intentions.

‎"To think us creatures beyond the need of simple passions is a delusion." - Yuthura Ban

Current Sabers: Aeon LE V3 DVA  w/ Obsidian & CG
Manticore BR w/ Silver FOC

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #873 on: March 05, 2012, 02:40:43 PM »

I got an Aeon LE V3 in DVA. My first (and hopefully not last) saber!! Soo excited it departed at 220 this morning!!
Nice saber choice . Welcome to the hobby, and the end of your spare cash Smiley

dark side points please

Tremor1990
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #874 on: March 05, 2012, 05:41:38 PM »

Still IMPATIENTLY waiting for my grab bag lol it has been out for delivery for 4 hours. Get here already ha ha.

Sarich Belmont
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 54

I am legend.

« Reply #875 on: March 05, 2012, 06:47:07 PM »

First attempt was made but no one was at my sister's to sign for it when it showed up. Grr... I'll have to go over there tomorrow to get it.

"I don't aim to be like you, Master, not at all. I aim to be better." Jacen Sarich, then-Padawan. (From my old Star Wars D20 days.)

Under Construction...

Jimmy441
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #876 on: March 05, 2012, 06:49:10 PM »

Recently made my first purchase, a Prophecy v3 in Arctic Blue and a Dark Standard Issue v3 in Blazing Red both with UltraEdge Heavy blades but without sound.

I bought the Prophecy v3 for myself as my main saber, fell in love with the look of the hilt almost immediately, although I prefer Sith I felt the Prophecy looked best in Arctic Blue. The only person I could possibly duel with is my brother but he's not into dueling at all Sad I got the Dark Standard Issue as a spare and in case he changed his mind once he sees the sabers Tongue. In hindsight I should've just got the Prophecy for myself and had sound added to it, but no regrets! I'm really excited, can't wait.

"Fear attracts the fearful… the strong… the weak… the innocent… the corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally." -Darth Maul

JakeChambers
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

"Use the Force. Harry" - Gandalf

« Reply #877 on: March 06, 2012, 01:36:18 AM »

My Consular finally got here, and it's beautiful!!!!!

"Jakob Shaws"
(_(__o(o((CG_____CONSULAR__)
Light Side points if you're handing them out.

NavyGodzilla
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #878 on: March 06, 2012, 01:59:47 AM »

Get the two grab bags tomorrow!  Can't wait to see what we got.

Own: AB Dark Standard,  BR Consular,BR Dark Liberator, FO Blue Liberator, GB Dark Standard, GB Monarch, PO Phantasm

Jimmy441
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #879 on: March 06, 2012, 04:56:36 AM »

Just a quick update, my sabers have just arrived in Perth, Australia! (where I live)

Scheduled Delivery is Monday the 12th of March but it's only the 6th right now and it's already in my home country and state, is my scheduled delivery date still accurate? I have a hard time imagining it only taking 6 days to go through 5 countries and then another 6 days just to travel across half a state.

"Fear attracts the fearful… the strong… the weak… the innocent… the corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally." -Darth Maul

NavyGodzilla
Knight Officer

« Reply #880 on: March 06, 2012, 12:19:17 PM »

Just a quick update, my sabers have just arrived in Perth, Australia! (where I live)

Scheduled Delivery is Monday the 12th of March but it's only the 6th right now and it's already in my home country and state, is my scheduled delivery date still accurate? I have a hard time imagining it only taking 6 days to go through 5 countries and then another 6 days just to travel across half a state.

All depends on your post Bud.  I've seen some packages arrive very early and others take the full time it says.

Own: AB Dark Standard,  BR Consular,BR Dark Liberator, FO Blue Liberator, GB Dark Standard, GB Monarch, PO Phantasm

NavyGodzilla
Knight Officer

« Reply #881 on: March 06, 2012, 11:27:03 PM »

Yes!  My Grab Bag just arrived. 
Dark Standard Issue with Guardian Blue.
Dark Liberator with Blazing Red. 

I'm not 100% sure if they are convertable to sound, but I'll say this, they are outstanding.  Now to get a sword rack for the wall to start displaying them proper.

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #882 on: March 07, 2012, 12:18:21 AM »

Yes!  My Grab Bag just arrived. 
Dark Standard Issue with Guardian Blue.
Dark Liberator with Blazing Red. 

I'm not 100% sure if they are convertable to sound, but I'll say this, they are outstanding.  Now to get a sword rack for the wall to start displaying them proper.

Trust me, get a rack with extra spaces... Wink

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

NavyGodzilla
Knight Officer

« Reply #883 on: March 07, 2012, 12:28:14 AM »

Trust me, get a rack with extra spaces... Wink

You are not kidding.  My wife is already planning out her next one, and we are thinking of putting a little money aside for another round of Grab Bags (probably with a note requesting not BR since we have two now). 

Darth Gekido
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -75

Ronin Sith Marauder

« Reply #884 on: March 07, 2012, 04:02:17 PM »

My Anakin ROTS has finally shipped! Should be here in a few days! SO EXCITED! I was actually starting to get a little concerned, but patience won out in the end.

"Honor is a fool's prize... and glory is of no use to the dead."
      "Mizz'ri"-FO Bellicose, Obsidian, Long Grooves
      "Excrucio"-DVA Prophecy V3, Obsidian, Silver FoC
      "BMF"-Hasbro Force FX Mace Windu
      "Pain"-Anakin ROTS US FX, VA 
Dark Side points, please

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: