Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 601 602 [603] 604 605 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2143777 times)
Smfgt11
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #9030 on: February 09, 2018, 09:45:46 AM »

Stoked over my Graflex CE and Chosen One CE! My first sabers from US and I hope they're as epic as the videos and posts show. If they are I fear I have opened up a very serious addiction...
You may very well have, I started in October with 2 mystery boxes and a Chosen One SE - a week later I was ordering a Graflex CE.. The other day when I was opening the box containing my winter raffle prize my wife asked "just how many lightsabers do you have now?"... ummmm including the bonus sabers with my purchases and such from the fall promotion I now have 14... So then to answer her next sarcastic question if I had enough of them yet, my answer was an immidiate No.. I know of two more I definitely wish to order right now.. and then maybe... so yes I think I have a problem now... lol and I started it out with the same two sabers you are waiting for.. good luck!

Diamond: Fulcrum - Lost Gray - Emporer's Hand / Emerald: Graflex CE - Dark Dorinian
Obsidian: Archon V3.1 -TriG : Dark Initiate(Doubled)-BR: Chosen One SE-BR : The Guardian-CG
Mystery Boxes: Aeon V4-CG : Aeon LE V2-BR : Dark Initiate-BR
Fall Raffle 4th Prize: Aeon V4-AB
Winter Raffle 2nd Prize: Obsidian Arbiter-AB (Li)
Spring Raffle 3rd Prize: ? ? ? ? ?

WonkaDonka
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #9031 on: February 09, 2018, 04:37:37 PM »

Ordered my VERY first saber. Its an Electrum wind with a fire orange blade and lite sound. Its been processing since I placed the order a week ago. Ive mentioned it in passing to my coworkers and they seem almost as pumped as I am to see it. I can hardly wait!

My Sabers
Electrum wind - Lite Sound - Fire Orange
Dark Liberator V3 - Stunt - Sentinel Yellow
Archon v3.1 - Stunt - Consular Green
Catalyst - Lite Sound - Violet Amethyst
Dark Initiate v4 - Stunt - Blazing Red
Initiate v4 - stunt - Guardian Blue

Wish List
Shock LE - Emerald Sound - Bane's Heart
Flamberge LE - Premium Sound - Undecided color
Dark Dorinian - Lite Sound - Sunrdier's Destiny

Csumm
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -15

« Reply #9032 on: February 09, 2018, 09:43:33 PM »

WAHOOOOO!!!  It finally shipped!!  Mb ordered on 01/06/18!

Did you get a 75$ or 200?

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #9033 on: February 09, 2018, 10:12:17 PM »

Got my warranty replacement blue bottom button for my azure menace yesterday.  Excellent customer service from US!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

waltmickey
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #9034 on: February 09, 2018, 10:54:04 PM »

You may very well have, I started in October with 2 mystery boxes and a Chosen One SE - a week later I was ordering a Graflex CE.. The other day when I was opening the box containing my winter raffle prize my wife asked "just how many lightsabers do you have now?"... ummmm including the bonus sabers with my purchases and such from the fall promotion I now have 14... So then to answer her next sarcastic question if I had enough of them yet, my answer was an immidiate No.. I know of two more I definitely wish to order right now.. and then maybe... so yes I think I have a problem now... lol and I started it out with the same two sabers you are waiting for.. good luck!

14 paha! That's incredible. I could see me doing the same, sitting with a pile of sabers saying "what am I doing with my life?"

need7
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -14

« Reply #9035 on: February 09, 2018, 11:02:39 PM »

Ordered 1/12 and sent a email on 2/5 because i was hoping maybe i could get a better estimate, and today received my email and a response from support 14 hours before. Now i just gotta wait until i see those two congratulations. Although with the snow it will be a exciting wait. All i can really say is hold out guys. It really does get better and the wait makes it so worth! Cant wait to review it.

kebottjen
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 7

I am General Oy

« Reply #9036 on: February 09, 2018, 11:19:40 PM »

WAHOOOOO!!!  It finally shipped!!  Mb ordered on 01/06/18!

You give me hope, I ordered a $75 mystery box on 01/07/18 and it's still processing. I got that automated followup from shopperapproved and that got me excited......momentarily. I guess since this is my first saber, they want to test my Jedi patience....
I     AM      FAILING!

General Oy -

Willfd101
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -20

« Reply #9037 on: February 09, 2018, 11:51:15 PM »

Did you get a 75$ or 200?
I got the 75$.  They shipped it priority which was cool, so now the box is on my table unopened and im at work!  God i cant wait!

Dark side points plz

Csumm
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -15

« Reply #9038 on: February 10, 2018, 12:05:47 AM »

Good stuff. I hope soon I got the 200

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #9039 on: February 11, 2018, 04:21:28 AM »

Just got the email that my 2 mystery boxes shipped :] ordered 1/9, for reference to anyone wondering

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

javiergonz7
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #9040 on: February 11, 2018, 04:48:20 AM »

Just got the email that my 2 mystery boxes shipped :] ordered 1/9, for reference to anyone wondering
I ordered mine on 1/8 and got the shopper approved email wednesday Sad hopefully i get the delivery email soon

on the way to Darth

Mosydys
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 21

Warrior of the Light Side

« Reply #9041 on: February 11, 2018, 05:15:32 AM »

Congrats! I hope you'll get something amazing! Post pictures when you get your MBs Grin

May The Force Be With You.
Malice - Tri-Cree BR, Obs v4
Guardian - Diamond

FathomFlier
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« Reply #9042 on: February 11, 2018, 01:55:04 PM »

Ordered my VERY first saber. Its an Electrum wind with a fire orange blade and lite sound. Its been processing since I placed the order a week ago. Ive mentioned it in passing to my coworkers and they seem almost as pumped as I am to see it. I can hardly wait!
That sounds sweet!

Edrazen
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #9043 on: February 11, 2018, 07:02:28 PM »

Made my first saber purchase from US on 1/17 and received my email notification yesterday that it is shipping out this Monday. Purchased an Emperor’s Hand with Emerald Driver and Obsidian V4 plus a $75 MB.

Dyllan-Ame
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 145

Get your head out of your cockpit

« Reply #9044 on: February 11, 2018, 11:10:40 PM »

So excited! I received the shipping email finally!  For reference I ordered a mystery box on 1/12.  I’ve been very patient and am curious about what I’ll get...

Pages: 1 ... 601 602 [603] 604 605 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: