Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 604 605 [606] 607 608 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2132941 times)
Ganaa
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -26

« Reply #9075 on: February 14, 2018, 12:33:34 AM »

My order was shipped today!
For some reference as to dates, I ordered mine the night of 2/7
I'm shocked as to how fast this was!

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

*give me Darkside points*

I may be Sith, but that does not make one a murderer, nor a barbarian.
Seek the knowledge of the Dark Side, bend it to your will, utilize the strength of your passion, but not be enslaved to it.
to be enslaved is the way of the undisciplined apprentice, but you desire to be a master.
Remember the goal of the Sith creed: "The Force Shall Free Me"

GrayTinker
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 64

Lady Gray. I fix stuff.

« Reply #9076 on: February 14, 2018, 12:34:46 AM »

Well, it's official - I bit the bullet and finally ordered my first MB just now. 

Let the waiting begin!  Cheesy

-GT

Owned:  Standard Issue V3 FO  |  Dominix V2 AS  |  Dark Initiate V4 SY

Gray, but more light than dark. (Light Side Points Please)

"There is no light without dark, no up without down, no male without female - however, there will always be those that tread the unknown middle ground between them to make their own way in life and find their own balance." - Me

Mahr-Tan Ki
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #9077 on: February 14, 2018, 01:03:06 AM »

I was patiently waiting for a new Manticore with a fire-orange blade and v4 Obsidian sound, until I became impatient.  I decided to order a second saber that was in stock to keep me busy while I wait.  I ordered an apprentice with an arbiter pommel in consular green.

KelRylo
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -19

« Reply #9078 on: February 14, 2018, 06:28:44 AM »

Its right at $74.99   If everyone else is getting this, then you might score the Diamond Chosen One !! Smiley
man it would be like Christmas lol I'll find out tommorow!

ProDadoune
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 56

May the Force be with you!

« Reply #9079 on: February 14, 2018, 07:42:52 AM »

I was patiently waiting for a new Manticore with a fire-orange blade and v4 Obsidian sound, until I became impatient.  I decided to order a second saber that was in stock to keep me busy while I wait.  I ordered an apprentice with an arbiter pommel in consular green.
Way to go! That’s the spirit. I’m a big fan of this (expansive) method 😉

OWNED: Graflex CE (Diamond), Dark initiate LE V4 amber (stunt), Chosen One SE blazing red (Obsidian v4 sound)

TheDrunkenConsular
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 44

Light Side

« Reply #9080 on: February 14, 2018, 10:05:36 AM »

Decided to spring for a $75 mystery box.  Ordered it last week, still waiting on a shipping confirmation.

Who says red is only for the bad guys?

Xamon
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #9081 on: February 14, 2018, 12:21:16 PM »

These fellas are either working strange or very long hours. Got up this morning and had received tracking info at 12:16 last night. I am only one hour ahead of them. (my order was 2 MB on 01/26) So whatever hours the guys are working thank you for working so hard at it.
I also do not believe the fedex estimate of tomorrow. But so excited.

toppsnyk
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 23

« Reply #9082 on: February 14, 2018, 02:14:25 PM »

These fellas are either working strange or very long hours. Got up this morning and had received tracking info at 12:16 last night. I am only one hour ahead of them. (my order was 2 MB on 01/26) So whatever hours the guys are working thank you for working so hard at it.

I read that they were running 2 shifts with the potential of running 3!  I also got notice late last night that a label had been crated for my MB order from 2/1 -- so not even 10 business days!  They are catching up and doing a great job of it.

Mosydys
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 21

Warrior of the Light Side

« Reply #9083 on: February 14, 2018, 02:52:57 PM »

I read that they were running 2 shifts with the potential of running 3!  I also got notice late last night that a label had been crated for my MB order from 2/1 -- so not even 10 business days!  They are catching up and doing a great job of it.
What do you mean by a label? Pre-shipping notice?

May The Force Be With You.
Malice - Tri-Cree BR, Obs v4
Guardian - Diamond

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #9084 on: February 14, 2018, 02:58:50 PM »

The tracking number and such are created when you print the shipping label and pay the postage to FedEx or USPS or whoever is carrying the package.  So, you can get that "shipping label created" notification a day or so before the package is actually picked up and starts its journey.  So "pre-shipping notification" is a good way to think of it.  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #9085 on: February 14, 2018, 03:38:05 PM »

US is trying to catch up from the madness of Dec. and yes, they are working 2 shifts to get everyone their order as fast as possible. other than that...you're somewhere in my time zone.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Xamon
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #9086 on: February 14, 2018, 04:22:02 PM »

See this is part of why I chose US over the other guys. Most businesses would have just said we get to you when we get to you and left people hanging for 6 months. I also chose them because their web page is not from 1994.

Zohar_Meiri
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #9087 on: February 14, 2018, 05:17:45 PM »

Here's to hoping I get a shipping email soon.... I ordered 1/27 2 grab bags and a MB. I also ordered a saber from the  saberforge etsy and it shipped in two days. I feel like shipping is a a real crap shoot.

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #9088 on: February 14, 2018, 05:33:50 PM »

Just checked my tracking info, says my 2 mystery boxes were delivered this morning :] CANT WAIT!

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #9089 on: February 14, 2018, 08:24:11 PM »

Just checked my tracking info, says my 2 mystery boxes were delivered this morning :] CANT WAIT!

the Council gets pics first!

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Pages: 1 ... 604 605 [606] 607 608 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: