Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 608 609 [610] 611 612 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2148644 times)
Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #9135 on: February 16, 2018, 06:11:31 PM »

Ok, thanks, Does it HAVE to be $5? Because im looking at the requisition charge right now and they are $1 each.

You have to add five of those $1 options to make it $5 worth of requisition cost. The full info on it is here (first post and after all the missing Photobucket photos) http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=4475.0

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

WonkaDonka
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #9136 on: February 16, 2018, 06:40:09 PM »

You have to add five of those $1 options to make it $5 worth of requisition cost. The full info on it is here (first post and after all the missing Photobucket photos) http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=4475.0

I did that. I just ordered it and put "Please make the blade Sentinel Yellow if possible" Even if it isnt, I picked Artic Blue like suggested, which I wanted anyway

My Sabers
Electrum wind - Lite Sound - Fire Orange
Dark Liberator V3 - Stunt - Sentinel Yellow
Archon v3.1 - Stunt - Consular Green
Catalyst - Lite Sound - Violet Amethyst
Dark Initiate v4 - Stunt - Blazing Red
Initiate v4 - stunt - Guardian Blue

Wish List
Shock LE - Emerald Sound - Bane's Heart
Flamberge LE - Premium Sound - Undecided color
Dark Dorinian - Lite Sound - Sunrdier's Destiny

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #9137 on: February 16, 2018, 06:46:31 PM »

I did that. I just ordered it and put "Please make the blade Sentinel Yellow if possible" Even if it isnt, I picked Artic Blue like suggested, which I wanted anyway

You should be golden then  Smiley

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

WonkaDonka
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #9138 on: February 16, 2018, 06:50:19 PM »

You should be golden then  Smiley
Is that a pun? Cool

My Sabers
Electrum wind - Lite Sound - Fire Orange
Dark Liberator V3 - Stunt - Sentinel Yellow
Archon v3.1 - Stunt - Consular Green
Catalyst - Lite Sound - Violet Amethyst
Dark Initiate v4 - Stunt - Blazing Red
Initiate v4 - stunt - Guardian Blue

Wish List
Shock LE - Emerald Sound - Bane's Heart
Flamberge LE - Premium Sound - Undecided color
Dark Dorinian - Lite Sound - Sunrdier's Destiny

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #9139 on: February 16, 2018, 07:02:20 PM »

Is that a pun? Cool

if not it should be. I got dibs if he didn't mean to.  Grin

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

JCailler92
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 10

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #9140 on: February 16, 2018, 07:32:37 PM »

my wife just called me. My MB was delivered and it is waiting at home. after I get outta work at 4 ill be putting up a reveal video on my YouTube channel JCailler92.

PETSBUD
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 9

Luke will always be the best Skywalker.

« Reply #9141 on: February 16, 2018, 09:28:55 PM »

Just got the email that my GB and MB ordered on the 17th were shipped out 15 mins ago... YES! Since this is my first order my expectations are high. I hope I'm not disappointed.

Proud recipient of a Dominix LE V4 Consular Green Grab Bag and a Scorpion with Emerald Driver and Sound Mystery Box! Another MB coming in the near future.

MTFBWY

GAngelious
Force Sensitive

« Reply #9142 on: February 16, 2018, 11:12:22 PM »

Got my shipping notification today, my Guardian will be here Monday, supposedly!

Conveniently the day after I ordered 3 MBs for some friends of mine, good job I'm not cynical Tongue

Creative Force
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #9143 on: February 17, 2018, 12:34:30 AM »

So I received my very first  MB a couple of weeks ago that contained an Aeon V4 LE with windows, AV switch and in Consular Green. I brought it into the office to show one of my coworkers. Next thing you know, 3 of my coworkers are logging onto US and ordering MB's.  Cheesy

Got me so excited I ordered another one as well! The wait begins anew!

JCailler92
Knight Aspirant

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #9144 on: February 17, 2018, 03:04:36 AM »

I had my YouTube channel incorrect lol its Justin Cailler. go check out the reveal.

GAngelious
Force Sensitive

« Reply #9145 on: February 17, 2018, 01:07:32 PM »

Got my shipping notification today, my Guardian will be here Monday, supposedly!

Conveniently the day after I ordered 3 MBs for some friends of mine, good job I'm not cynical Tongue

Carde
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -20

« Reply #9146 on: February 17, 2018, 10:36:20 PM »

My Four Mystery Boxes FINALLY Arrived!  It took a month and a half from order to arriving at my home.  I know they are super busy, so I am not suuuper mad about the time frame,  but I wish I had been given a more realistic lead time.  Hopefully they have adjusted this in their post holiday craziness.

In the boxes I got a:
Sentinel LE V4 with windows in Adegan Silver
Sentinel V4 in Adegan silver
Aeon LE V3 in ADEGAN SILVER

AND AN ELECTRUM WIND WITH PREMIUM SOUND IN FIRE ORANGE!!!

I was a bit miffed at first, because two of my MBs were not actually worth 75 dollars the way they were configured and ALL THREE were SILVER. All of that frustration went away with that last pull for sure. Honestly, turned out to be pretty great with the 3 silver sabers as I was able to configure several appealing colors from the left over color discs I bought with my first AS Dominix V4.  Out of ONE pack of color discs and my now 4 silver sabers, I was able to make a Tiffany blue, hot pink, lavender, and a bright almost sentinel yellow. This adds a LOT of color diversity to my collection and makes me super happy when I look at it.   

I am currently working on a series of review videos for all of my sabers, and will post them as soon as they are ready.  I have several different types and I want to get some action shots and reactions from my students who are using them.  I want to try and provide the community with some more useful information than my elated fanboying...  and I want people to see them in action!  US doesnt have a lot of videos out of people really USING them in their reviews.  We have a LOT of unboxing vids though.

I love EVERY SINGLE ONE of my now 12 sabers... I would just be a mess if I tried to review them right out of the box. 

Warm regards,

Carde
Darkside Points Please.

Electrum Wind [FO] Premium Sound, Dark Sentinel V4 LE
 lite sound, Sentinel V4 [GB] lite sound, Scorpion [GB] lite sound, Initiate V2 [CG], Aeon V3
, Aeon V3 [CG], Aeon LE V3 [FO], Dominix V4 [AS], Dominix LE V4 [AS], Sentinel LE V4 [AS], Aeon V3 [AS]

Snipah
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -21

« Reply #9147 on: February 17, 2018, 11:23:41 PM »

Just a happy clicker :-)

Armoury:
Dark Initiate v4 - Tri Blazing Red
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst

Force FX - Luke Skywalker
Force FX - Darth Vader

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #9148 on: February 18, 2018, 12:17:49 AM »

Double posts removed.  Congrats on those MB's.  x3 white blades... what are the chances.  Even more that last Electrum saber !  Glad you could change out the blades with the color discs.  Theatrical gel filters cut from sample books are even better with loads more color combos.  Suggest Lee or Roscolux brands.

Look forward to your review... 12 sabers can be called a collection for sure.  Cheesy

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #9149 on: February 18, 2018, 12:35:23 AM »

My Four Mystery Boxes FINALLY Arrived!  It took a month and a half from order to arriving at my home.  I know they are super busy, so I am not suuuper mad about the time frame,  but I wish I had been given a more realistic lead time.  Hopefully they have adjusted this in their post holiday craziness.

In the boxes I got a:
Sentinel LE V4 with windows in Adegan Silver
Sentinel V4 in Adegan silver
Aeon LE V3 in ADEGAN SILVER

AND AN ELECTRUM WIND WITH PREMIUM SOUND IN FIRE ORANGE!!!

I was a bit miffed at first, because two of my MBs were not actually worth 75 dollars the way they were configured and ALL THREE were SILVER. All of that frustration went away with that last pull for sure. Honestly, turned out to be pretty great with the 3 silver sabers as I was able to configure several appealing colors from the left over color discs I bought with my first AS Dominix V4.  Out of ONE pack of color discs and my now 4 silver sabers, I was able to make a Tiffany blue, hot pink, lavender, and a bright almost sentinel yellow. This adds a LOT of color diversity to my collection and makes me super happy when I look at it.   

I am currently working on a series of review videos for all of my sabers, and will post them as soon as they are ready.  I have several different types and I want to get some action shots and reactions from my students who are using them.  I want to try and provide the community with some more useful information than my elated fanboying...  and I want people to see them in action!  US doesnt have a lot of videos out of people really USING them in their reviews.  We have a LOT of unboxing vids though.

I love EVERY SINGLE ONE of my now 12 sabers... I would just be a mess if I tried to review them right out of the box. 

sounds like my group needs to start putting sparring and combat vids up. Grin encouraging more antics soon.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Pages: 1 ... 608 609 [610] 611 612 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: