Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 615 616 [617] 618 619 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2123856 times)
bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #9240 on: March 07, 2018, 02:23:45 AM »

waiting on Thursday, did a trade with one of my crew. then onto another con.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

toppsnyk
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 23

« Reply #9241 on: March 07, 2018, 08:35:54 PM »

Ordered a Dark Shock pommel for my dark sentinel that I got as my 1st MB saber.  I couldn't resist throwing on the order a 4th mystery box order LOL *addicted* 

just got shipping notice! 3 day turn around! 

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #9242 on: March 07, 2018, 10:18:31 PM »

one of my crew ordered on Sun. and gets delivered on Fri. I'd say US is back to regular turnarounds.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #9243 on: March 08, 2018, 05:14:02 AM »

Wait is over, a little underwhelmed for the money I spent on just a "premium" blade when I could have gotten a MB from US instead not to mention the 1 month wait for just a blade, oh well, live and learn I guess.  Will post pics in the black blade thread, hoping it looks better when  lit up in pics than in real life.  Looks real good not lit though but that is kind of any oxymoron for a lightsaber blade.  Tongue

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Darkshadowfox91
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -17

« Reply #9244 on: March 09, 2018, 04:09:41 AM »

Gotta love when your tracking says "Expected delivery March 8th, 2018 by 8pm....when its 11pm... Undecided like being patient isnt hard enough...

Owned:
Dominix LE v4
Obsidian V4 Sound (Emerald) with Silver Flash on Clash
((((((|____o__|(((({=]                                            

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #9245 on: March 09, 2018, 04:20:57 AM »

Gotta love when your tracking says "Expected delivery March 8th, 2018 by 8pm....when its 11pm... Undecided like being patient isnt hard enough...

yep, mine said that am hr ago. lol

who's scruffy looking?

Darkshadowfox91
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -17

« Reply #9246 on: March 09, 2018, 04:33:56 AM »

yep, mine said that am hr ago. lol

Yours seems to be a day behind as well? Kinda makes me feel better that im not alone lol. Ive been sick all week and had to drag myself into work tonight so i was hoping to at least have my saber to mess with but oh well

Owned:
Dominix LE v4
Obsidian V4 Sound (Emerald) with Silver Flash on Clash
((((((|____o__|(((({=]                                            

toppsnyk
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #9247 on: March 12, 2018, 09:09:42 PM »

just got shipping notice! 3 day turn around! 

Got my Saber today.  Another Dominix v4 (like my 3rd MB) only in red instead of blue.  that one had windows, a non functioning recharge port and av switch.   This one just has windows. I really dig the red as the other 3 are 2 GB and 1 CG.  2 of my sabers were $74.99 one was $159 (tho really does the non functional recharge port count?) and one of them is 74.99 but I couldn't actually tell you what the upgrade was to make it $74.99 (dark sentinel CG, no windows, guarded switch)

Picked up a Shock pommel for that Dark sentinel to give it some zip (and my other is a sentinel so more variation)

Think I'm about MB out as I have 4 sabers that are pretty much the same 2 (Sentinels) and 2 (Dominix).  They are all cool in their own way but if I got a 5MB and it was some variation again of what I have I would fall in the disappoint category. (not saying  I need to pull a Chosen One or anything - I just think I've maxed out what I can realistically pull from a $75 MB)

I really dig this saber in red.  It really fits.  and even with the guarded switch, I think it gets a bump over the the other Dominix in Blue. 

Think I really need to just pull the trigger on $200 MB . Then I'll get a custom Emperor's Hand or Guardian in the fall.

So exciting to open the boxes and see it light up for the first time.  Smiley

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #9248 on: March 12, 2018, 09:41:42 PM »

yep, seen dark initiate LE in red (prize saber in Dec.) Aeon w/ AV and windows in FO (prize saber Dec.)
Dominix V2 in CG (group order) and Dominix V4 in GB (group order freebie)
others in the group leads to many more to the list.

who's scruffy looking?

DizB
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 49

« Reply #9249 on: March 15, 2018, 12:26:44 AM »

Our last two MB were Dark Sentinel V4 with Covertec in GB wheel and a Sentinel V4 with windowed emitter in FO no wheel.  Just barely $75 value each.  But they are VERY nice hilts and no complaints.  It's always fun to open a MB.  So much  so that we threw in another $75 MB when we placed an order for friend this past weekend.  Smiley

To truly become a complete Jedi one must fully understand the power and potential of the dark side.

IjediOctar
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 54

Death is only the beginning.

« Reply #9250 on: March 21, 2018, 02:19:07 AM »

Seems like everything is rolling along fine in the time. Nothing like opening a fresh saber!

Be apart of the force I shall in this existance in life  and the hereafter.

toppsnyk
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #9251 on: March 23, 2018, 02:10:37 PM »

awaiting the arrival of 5th MB  (this one with guaranteed sound) Funny to think, in Jan I had 0 sabers. Soon I'll have more than General Grievous Wink 
Fed Ex says it will arrive Tuesday Smiley can't wait.  I noticed in the shipping the weight is 4lbs,  all the other MB were 2lbs. Wonder if I'm getting *a lot* of packing peanuts!! lol

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #9252 on: March 23, 2018, 02:51:12 PM »

sound board does add some weight, but let's wait and see what you end up with. good luck!

who's scruffy looking?

Dyllan-Ame
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 145

Get your head out of your cockpit

« Reply #9253 on: March 23, 2018, 05:51:48 PM »

EEK!

Thanks to the recent Flash sale/coupon code for the Guardian, I just placed an order for it with Obsidian premium sound (v4), ultra edge heavy blade in Sun Rider's Destiny!

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #9254 on: March 24, 2018, 06:14:53 PM »

Way to go DA!  +1

I've been bitten by the "buy a new hilt" bug myself...waiting on some "saber funds" to pull the trigger. Wink

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Pages: 1 ... 615 616 [617] 618 619 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: