Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 626 627 [628] 629 630 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2148795 times)
Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #9405 on: September 11, 2018, 05:54:01 PM »

Just happened to be surfing the site (for Butcher size comparisons, actually), and saw a flash sale for the Dark Prophecy. Having wanted that hilt since day 1, I jumped on it as an empty hilt in an attempt to build it myself. I know many of you have built your own from an empty hilt, so I'm sure I will have questions galore for you, but in the meantime, I can't wait for it to get here. The plan is to do it in SY with a Red illuminated AV switch... should be awesome when it's done.

I took advantage of the flash sale on the Dark Prophecy the last time it was offered.

I have silver a/v, v4 sound, BR w/ VA FOC and a silver covertec wheel.

I love mine. I was sooooo tempted to pull the trigger on the last Prophecy sale, but I had to take care of a few things, but the next flash sale it's on, I'm so getting it.

Both versions of the Prophecy are just cool as heck!

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9406 on: September 11, 2018, 06:06:07 PM »

Congrats there, DD.  I look forward to seeing your Dark Prochecy

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #9407 on: September 12, 2018, 12:10:20 AM »

Meanwhile, my silver Prophecy order from the last flash sale is complete. That's all they said in the e-mail, that it's complete. No tracking info, though, so I'll be watching the mail like a madman. Wink

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9408 on: September 12, 2018, 02:08:28 AM »

Meanwhile, my silver Prophecy order from the last flash sale is complete. That's all they said in the e-mail, that it's complete. No tracking info, though, so I'll be watching the mail like a madman. Wink

Sadly, I missed it but hopefully I'll be able to order it in the immediate future.

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #9409 on: September 12, 2018, 03:58:07 AM »

Im feeling very madman like right now, and I’ve got tracking info!!! It’s the best/worst to be waiting for new sabers!!

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9410 on: September 12, 2018, 11:36:10 AM »

I look forward to seeing your new sabers, Gumby.

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #9411 on: September 12, 2018, 12:15:00 PM »

so it turns out I have a grab bag coming my way (thanks US for the raffle win!), along with a Butcher and my D. Prophecy build... maybe if the grab bag turns out to be a duplicate or something less ideal, I may have a donor to get the Prophecy build completed earlier than expected.

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9412 on: September 12, 2018, 01:22:36 PM »

so it turns out I have a grab bag coming my way (thanks US for the raffle win!), along with a Butcher and my D. Prophecy build... maybe if the grab bag turns out to be a duplicate or something less ideal, I may have a donor to get the Prophecy build completed earlier than expected.

Congrats to your win, Zyn. I look forward to seeing all of your sabers. Have a point.

Zyn
Knight Templar

« Reply #9413 on: September 12, 2018, 01:40:51 PM »

Congrats to your win, Zyn. I look forward to seeing all of your sabers. Have a point.

Back at ya

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Zyn
Knight Templar

« Reply #9414 on: September 13, 2018, 01:33:00 PM »

received an email about my prize, and had the idea of using it as a donor for the D Prophecy build. Paid $30 to upgrade the grab bag to a black AV switch and a SY LED. Fingers crossed the Prophecy and my prize use the same LED module. Prophecy hilt should be here Saturday, and I can't wait to get the grab bag and get to work

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #9415 on: September 13, 2018, 01:39:41 PM »

Most (if not all) of the grab bags I've ever seen are of the same hilt type as the Prophecy; they don't have removable emitters. So, they would use the same LED module.

However, I wouldn't worry too much anyway. Even if the Prophecy and your prize don't use the same LED module, you can switch the LED between heat sinks pretty easily. They just unscrew, and the ones Ultrasabers uses have channels on the sides for the wires to go through. The LED can be quite easily removed without desoldering the wires, or anything else that messes with the wiring.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9416 on: September 13, 2018, 01:41:05 PM »

received an email about my prize, and had the idea of using it as a donor for the D Prophecy build. Paid $30 to upgrade the grab bag to a black AV switch and a SY LED. Fingers crossed the Prophecy and my prize use the same LED module. Prophecy hilt should be here Saturday, and I can't wait to get the grab bag and get to work

I'm really interested in seeing both of your hilts now.   Grin

Most (if not all) of the grab bags I've ever seen are of the same hilt type as the Prophecy; they don't have removable emitters. So, they would use the same LED module.

However, I wouldn't worry too much anyway. Even if the Prophecy and your prize don't use the same LED module, you can switch the LED between heat sinks pretty easily. They just unscrew, and the ones Ultrasabers uses have channels on the sides for the wires to go through. The LED can be quite easily removed without desoldering the wires, or anything else that messes with the wiring.

Agreed, SFD with all the knowledge!  Point.

Zyn
Knight Templar

« Reply #9417 on: September 13, 2018, 03:23:15 PM »

Behold the knowledge of SFD, point coming your way

xSlacker
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -18

« Reply #9418 on: September 19, 2018, 04:38:24 PM »

Just placed an order on a stunt Dark Apprentice V4.
Here's to hoping I get it within the same time frame I got my first saber from here.  Grin

Cheers ~

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #9419 on: September 24, 2018, 02:06:15 PM »

First order in almost 10 months, I just picked up another Archon V2.1 emitter for a customization I am working on.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Pages: 1 ... 626 627 [628] 629 630 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: