Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 634 635 [636] 637 638 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2148128 times)
scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #9525 on: October 20, 2018, 10:38:51 PM »

My delivery has likely been pushed back until tuesday because the delivery person is a full of it. Claims to have tried to deliver the package but at the time they claim to have tried, I was sitting in a place that gives me a view of the front door, so he/she is full of crap.

I feel your pain because I can't tell you how many times I've had that happen, particularly with the USPS. Angry

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #9526 on: October 20, 2018, 10:42:20 PM »

I feel your pain because I can't tell you how many times I've had that happen, particularly with the USPS. Angry
Considering Fedex says they deliver between 9am and 1:20 pm, I bet the guy just wanted to call a quits for the night and marked it as such.

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #9527 on: October 20, 2018, 10:45:22 PM »

Considering Fedex says they deliver between 9am and 1:20 pm, I bet the guy just wanted to call a quits for the night and marked it as such.

Yep, I've had that one too. Before, I've had some stupid crap show up on the tracking saying something like "unable to access location because business was closed." That would make sense, if I didn't always have my stuff delivered to my residence. And, this was with stuff that didn't have to be signed for, someone just didn't even try to deliver it.

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #9528 on: October 20, 2018, 11:13:05 PM »

Yep, I've had that one too. Before, I've had some stupid crap show up on the tracking saying something like "unable to access location because business was closed." That would make sense, if I didn't always have my stuff delivered to my residence. And, this was with stuff that didn't have to be signed for, someone just didn't even try to deliver it.
It's really just so disappointing, I want my Spectre Sad But now have to wait unfairly because some prick.

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #9529 on: October 20, 2018, 11:16:42 PM »

It's really just so disappointing, I want my Spectre Sad But now have to wait unfairly because some prick.

Yeah, I hear you. It's frustrating when this happens, especially when it's something expensive that you want really badly.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #9530 on: October 21, 2018, 11:57:22 AM »

USPS is my enemy. Worse than any Sith or any member of The Bat Rogue Gallery.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9531 on: October 21, 2018, 03:10:58 PM »

USPS is my enemy. Worse than any Sith or any member of The Bat Rogue Gallery.

Agreed, I try to go for FedEx first and foremost and then UPS.  I try not to use USPS for anything other than regular post but even then, I'm weary about that.

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #9532 on: October 21, 2018, 10:36:36 PM »

I have stuff delivered from USPS all the time, including an Amazon package today. Yep, USPS on a Sunday. Anyway, they're very hit or miss. I've had issues with them to where I try to go UPS whenever possible. I don't like FedEx's insistence on signature on delivery for a lot of stuff, because I work hours to where I sleep in the afternoon. That's when FedEx always wants to deliver. I'll say this for the USPS: I usually get mail in the morning. So, provided they deliver my saber tomorrow as scheduled, I should have it before I go to bed.

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #9533 on: October 21, 2018, 11:42:28 PM »

I have stuff delivered from USPS all the time, including an Amazon package today. Yep, USPS on a Sunday. Anyway, they're very hit or miss. I've had issues with them to where I try to go UPS whenever possible. I don't like FedEx's insistence on signature on delivery for a lot of stuff, because I work hours to where I sleep in the afternoon. That's when FedEx always wants to deliver. I'll say this for the USPS: I usually get mail in the morning. So, provided they deliver my saber tomorrow as scheduled, I should have it before I go to bed.

Amazon contracts USPS to deliver on Sundays. They'll only deliver Amazon packages that day and nothing else

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #9534 on: October 22, 2018, 12:17:52 AM »

Priority Mail Express has 7 day delivery. Someone also said recently that they got a saber recently on a Sunday through the USPS.

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #9535 on: October 22, 2018, 12:37:31 AM »

Yeah it's not the longest hilt, but still awesome right?

Totally awesome saber, the Graflex CE. I can confidently use it one handed. I almost went with diamond, but the tri-cree consular green really called out to me.

Sorry to hear your delivery didn't happen. I hope it gets resolved soon.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #9536 on: October 22, 2018, 12:39:57 AM »

Amazon contracts USPS to deliver on Sundays. They'll only deliver Amazon packages that day and nothing else

I have an Amazon package showing delivered today "Your package was left in the mail room". I'm guessing that means USPS was given the package but didn't deliver it today. Dammit.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #9537 on: October 22, 2018, 01:50:59 AM »

Marlena told me v5 sabers wouldn’t be released until November. The only plus to having to wait that long is my b-day is in November and I can use that as an excuse as to why a random saber box was delivered. Not sure if I’ll buy a pre sale saber again. I’m to anxious/impatient/selfish/sabercrazy. My heart goes out to all who have been waiting for their saviors and butchers.

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9538 on: October 22, 2018, 10:45:48 AM »

Gotta love the shipping services to mess up deliveries

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #9539 on: October 22, 2018, 11:49:39 AM »

All I know is my Savior is due today. They'll be lucky to make it to the door before I have it open. Wink

Pages: 1 ... 634 635 [636] 637 638 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: