Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 651 652 [653] 654 655 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2148448 times)
bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #9780 on: April 30, 2019, 11:42:26 PM »

I'm waiting for my Manticore. Still processing. And Friday, I'm going to order the Malice.

there's a beefy saber.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Galvatrix98
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -47

Unaffiliated. DS points preferred

« Reply #9781 on: May 01, 2019, 12:00:59 AM »

Took advantage of the sale and ordered a Bane stunt in Tri Guardian Blue. Sounds sacrilegious I know, but I'm gonna do something special with it

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

Owned: 
Dark Initiate v3 | Dominix LE v4
Overlord | Aeon v2
Fulcrum
Dominix v5
Monarch
Bane | Phantasm Initiate v3

Wishlist:
Sentinel LE v5
Manticore

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #9782 on: May 01, 2019, 01:12:10 AM »

Took advantage of the sale and ordered a Bane stunt in Tri Guardian Blue. Sounds sacrilegious I know, but I'm gonna do something special with it

Cool. I look forward to it.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #9783 on: May 01, 2019, 01:53:01 AM »

Malice in tri-cree BR or PO with silver FOC?

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #9784 on: May 03, 2019, 07:09:02 PM »

ARGH!   Still waiting for my shipping notice on my raffle order!    And I didn't even win anything!  LOL  C'MON US!!!!!   Send it!   Smiley

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #9785 on: May 03, 2019, 12:53:48 PM »

Malice in tri-cree BR or PO with silver FOC?

mine has V4 with emerald...just before the diamond board came out.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Duderpedia
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #9786 on: May 03, 2019, 08:04:06 PM »

I went to Celebration for the first time a couple weeks ago and I was kinda wowed by all the different lightsabers I saw.  Before then I had only seen the glass ones you can't duel with and the $15 plastic ones at Walmart.   After I got home I started looking into it and eventually ordered my first one (dark savior) on April 21st.      Fabrication time was listed as 4-7 days, but I expected a little delay due to chumps like me ordering after celebration.  I didn't know there was a rush to order sabers during the giveaway lottery, and I didn't even sign up for it because I missed entering the code (rookie mistake #1).

Rookie mistake #2 was not checking yes for FOC, so I had to get my order amended, which may or may not have shifted me back in line.   That got fixed up and I ordered a mystery box to tide me over.   That arrived this past Tuesday and my original order is still in process, so my official first lightsaber is a aeon LE v3 in consular green (I think).  

I get by.

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #9787 on: May 03, 2019, 01:05:21 PM »

I went to Celebration for the first time a couple weeks ago and I was kinda wowed by all the different lightsabers I saw.  Before then I had only seen the glass ones you can't duel with and the $15 plastic ones at Walmart.   After I got home I started looking into it and eventually ordered my first one (dark savior) on April 21st.      Fabrication time was listed as 4-7 days, but I expected a little delay due to chumps like me ordering after celebration.  I didn't know there was a rush to order sabers during the giveaway lottery, and I didn't even sign up for it because I missed entering the code (rookie mistake #1).

Rookie mistake #2 was not checking yes for FOC, so I had to get my order amended, which may or may not have shifted me back in line.   That got fixed up and I ordered a mystery box to tide me over.   That arrived this past Tuesday and my original order is still in process, so my official first lightsaber is a aeon LE v3 in consular green (I think).  

plenty of times there's a wave of orders. right after one of the movies, that Dec. holiday, etc. granted, I know my group is also to blame for some of the waves they get.

who's scruffy looking?

Duderpedia
Force Sensitive

« Reply #9788 on: May 03, 2019, 08:16:09 PM »

Lol.  Ten minutes after I posted I received my shipping notification via email Smiley

I get by.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #9789 on: May 03, 2019, 08:20:37 PM »

Lol.  Ten minutes after I posted I received my shipping notification via email Smiley

WOOT!    Awesome!   :-)

And on the Aeon V3 LE, that's a nice MB pull!  Did it have an AV switch or any other upgrades?

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Duderpedia
Force Sensitive

« Reply #9790 on: May 03, 2019, 08:31:52 PM »

It has the av switch.   It's very nice.

I get by.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #9791 on: May 04, 2019, 03:14:13 AM »

Still processing, ugh.   Tongue   I can wait on my saber hilt actually but I really want the in hilt recharge cord for Comicpalooza next weekend to juice up the Butcher if it runs out.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #9792 on: May 04, 2019, 03:21:57 AM »

Still processing, ugh.   Tongue   I can wait on my saber hilt actually but I really want the in hilt recharge cord for Comicpalooza next weekend to juice up the Butcher if it runs out.
Just FYI, I ordered one of Amazon when I got my Butcher. Don't remember the exact specs. But figure it out and that's just two days shipping. I will look up on old orders and see if I can send you the link.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #9793 on: May 05, 2019, 02:32:22 AM »

Still processing, ugh.   Tongue   I can wait on my saber hilt actually but I really want the in hilt recharge cord for Comicpalooza next weekend to juice up the Butcher if it runs out.

Same boat w/processing. Need the butcher in my grip finally. Should ship any day now, though.

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #9794 on: May 05, 2019, 03:00:13 AM »

waiting to see what tomorrow's deal will be...

who's scruffy looking?

Pages: 1 ... 651 652 [653] 654 655 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: