Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 652 653 [654] 655 656 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2132920 times)
Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #9795 on: May 05, 2019, 07:27:03 PM »

Was notified Malice large claws have 15-16 weeks lead time (after I ordered), what a bummer.  I kinda don't want the small claws, wonder if I should switch to another empty hilt then...or just wait that long to do my first build.  I want it to be a special saber though.  Undecided

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #9796 on: May 06, 2019, 04:19:28 AM »

Edon, I know waiting sucks, but you said you wanted to do a special build. If you have to wait to accomplish that, then so be it. We all know there's nothing like holding the saber you've always wanted. You feel cheated somehow, if you don't do it the way you really want to. I waited for the angled switch on my Emperor's Hand for about 13-14 weeks. Every time I hold it, I know I made the right decision. Sometimes you shouldn't settle for less. Just my opinion. Do what works for you.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Honbuna
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #9797 on: May 06, 2019, 03:58:17 PM »

Placed an order on May 1st for 2 mystery boxes and it's still just showing in process. looks like I paid for the fedex shipping for nothing. This waiting is killing me.

Dox
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #9798 on: May 08, 2019, 06:51:13 AM »

I don't mind waiting - If I had some sort of ETA... "It will take another 4 weeks." spares me checking my inbox everyday for an unknown amount of time hoping to get a shipping notice, only to be let down when all I get is advertising. (Heh, sorry, I can't order my second lightsaber until the first one arrives. Wink ) And I do know there's quite a few back orders going on, so I'll try to be as patient as a Jedi. (Still in "processing"...)

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #9799 on: May 08, 2019, 09:09:23 AM »

NSR, I am very impatiently waiting for my Episode III Kenobi Hot Toys that I preordered in October to ship out to me....

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #9800 on: May 08, 2019, 07:52:36 AM »

WOOT!   Shipping notice!  Spring raffle sabers inbound!    :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #9801 on: May 09, 2019, 02:50:54 AM »

Very happy for you Karmack, cant wait to see them!  Wink

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

FerrKnight
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #9802 on: May 09, 2019, 04:35:12 PM »

So i ordered a Diamond Spectre, and emerald Aeon v5 and Dominix v5 on the 4th. With further information, i decided to upgrade those Emeralds to Diamond after i have already placed the order/payed. Even though i wanted to do it the same day... big mistake. I cant reach anyone on the phone after multiple calls on different times and days. Those two emails given never got Anywhere... i had to come to forums to find a different more direct email for costumer service and after a day i finally got an answer. I have been waiting for a reply to that for 2 days now.

Im thinking... holy smokes man, talk about playing hard to get. Never hard to work this hard to upgrade anything, and now im not even sure it will be done since its been 5 days, and not sure i want it done seeing as to how much the delay is on everything!

How much do you guys have to wait to get a package on average? And i leave in Florida. Nowhere crazy that the post man would have to climb a mountain, wrestle a mountain lion and freefall to my house.

I hope you guys believe all this hassle is worth it. I usually would not treat with any company with such poor costumer service ever again. Specially after spending over $1,000

Dox
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #9803 on: May 10, 2019, 01:26:30 AM »

Just a note that I got my shipping confirmation today. (Hooray!) Now I just have to be on the look out for porch pirates.

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« Reply #9804 on: May 10, 2019, 01:47:06 AM »

So i ordered a Diamond Spectre, and emerald Aeon v5 and Dominix v5 on the 4th. With further information, i decided to upgrade those Emeralds to Diamond after i have already placed the order/payed. Even though i wanted to do it the same day... big mistake. I cant reach anyone on the phone after multiple calls on different times and days. Those two emails given never got Anywhere... i had to come to forums to find a different more direct email for costumer service and after a day i finally got an answer. I have been waiting for a reply to that for 2 days now.

Im thinking... holy smokes man, talk about playing hard to get. Never hard to work this hard to upgrade anything, and now im not even sure it will be done since its been 5 days, and not sure i want it done seeing as to how much the delay is on everything!

How much do you guys have to wait to get a package on average? And i leave in Florida. Nowhere crazy that the post man would have to climb a mountain, wrestle a mountain lion and freefall to my house.

I hope you guys believe all this hassle is worth it. I usually would not treat with any company with such poor costumer service ever again. Specially after spending over $1,000
I feel your pain! Do not worry though. Your experience is almost unheard of. Ultrasabers has the best customer service I have ever experienced.  They must have something going on. In fact I think I heard on the news that there is heavy flooding happening in their area right now. That could be the reason for the delay, maybe?
 Great choice to upgrade to diamond sabers! You will be so happy when you have them in hand and forget about the unusual delay.  Try to be optimistic. If ultrasabers doesn't do right by you, you will be the first example of that happening.  So I wouldn't worry if I were you.
 Yes any hassle will be worth it! Ultrasabers diamond sabers are the best thing out there.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #9805 on: May 10, 2019, 03:56:27 AM »

Friendswood is definitely in the area impacted by the floods.  Here is a tweet from the National Weather Service:

A Flash Flood Watch is in effect starting today at 1 PM and continuing through Saturday 7 PM. Forecasted rainfall totals estimate about 5 to 8 inches widespread, with isolated 9 to 12 inches possible through the weekend. #txwx

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #9806 on: May 13, 2019, 01:16:29 PM »

Same boat w/processing. Need the butcher in my grip finally. Should ship any day now, though.

Finally got the shipping notification! Should have her in my hands thursday ^_^

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #9807 on: May 13, 2019, 01:47:06 PM »

I hope this means my notice is coming soon.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #9808 on: May 13, 2019, 01:49:02 PM »

I hope this means my notice is coming soon.

Hoping for you!

Dox
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #9809 on: May 17, 2019, 04:46:33 AM »

I was going to do an unboxing video this weekend, but eh... I couldn't wait that long. I opened the box and I really like it. I took off my wedding ring, worried I'd scratch it. Then I lit it up, and the dog was not happy at all. I can't tell if it was the color or the sound. She had no problem barking bravely at the delivery person, though. Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 652 653 [654] 655 656 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: