Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 216 217 [218] 219 220 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2133130 times)
Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #3255 on: August 19, 2014, 02:57:32 AM »

Liselyn.  I feel your pain.  Can you feel my excitement for you.  I'm waiting just for a coupler and have to admit to some disappointment when it didn't arrive today.  Tape is a gift from the  creator...  Wink  Look forward to hearing about your newest.

Liselyn
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #3256 on: August 19, 2014, 07:58:27 AM »

Tape! Brilliant!

The sabers JUST arrived here at work. They're leaning against my desk, silently taunting me... Wink

One hour to go until home time, then when I get in (an hour after that.. drat working in the city), we're going to record an unboxing video then do a video review of all our sabers. I'll post it up some pictures tonight then the reviews in a few days Smiley Smiley Smiley

Excited!

Markus
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 38

« Reply #3257 on: August 19, 2014, 05:05:53 PM »

*insert meme image here*
Am I the only one around here...who gets super excited the second after completing an order?! Tongue

Ok, jokes aside. Cheesy
I just placed an order for the Dark Mantis...and already can not wait until it arrives.
It might take a little longer now, considering the guys at US are at their next convention this thursday, but I'm absolutely fine with that. ^^

Catalyst w/sound, RGBA Emerald, silver AV (Always On), w/Kill-Key

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #3258 on: August 21, 2014, 07:48:36 PM »

OK, I swore up and down I wasn't going to do this, but with all the Prophecies and Liberators showing up in recent Grab Bags, I couldn't resist any longer.
Random Grab Bag on the way.  Totally random.

Should be interesting.  If nothing else, I've been thinking hard about getting an Aeon V2 or V3 to do some serious custom work/experimentation on, so...  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Ziran Le
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #3259 on: August 21, 2014, 07:54:33 PM »

Haha.  I'm going to place an order for my daughter's saber (upcoming birthday present) and an extra blade after the first of the month.  Think I'll need at least 1-2 more grab bags also.  Got a SW-themed birthday party coming up and we'll need plenty of stunt sabers to go around.

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/b44df17a0009fcd0.png[/img]

UltraSabers : 7
Prophecy V3 (GB w/Obsidian), Liberator V3 (AS with yellow filter), Dominix V3 (GB), Standard Issue V3 (FO), Aeon LE V3 (VA - Wife's), Dominix LE V2 (BR - Son's, 5yo), Dark Init. LE V2 (CG - Daughter's, 8yo)

Want: Archon, Bellicose, Graflex, Chosen One, new V4s

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #3260 on: August 21, 2014, 07:56:44 PM »

LOL  I'm thinking along the same lines.
My daughter is involved in band, and I usually go to their camp as a camp parent in the spring.  Last year we took nerf dart guns and had a blast in the cabins with them.  This year I'm thinking its time for some organized, double-elimination saber dueling.  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #3261 on: August 22, 2014, 05:05:31 PM »

OK, I swore up and down I wasn't going to do this, but with all the Prophecies and Liberators showing up in recent Grab Bags, I couldn't resist any longer.
Random Grab Bag on the way.  Totally random.

Should be interesting.  If nothing else, I've been thinking hard about getting an Aeon V2 or V3 to do some serious custom work/experimentation on, so...  :-)

Exciting!  Best of luck with your new GB saber! 

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3262 on: August 26, 2014, 01:59:21 PM »

I am now eagerly anticipating the arrival of my new Dark Prophecy in emerald green. 
That $30 off was too good to pass up, plus I had some reward points burning a hole in my account.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

luissanchez1323
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3263 on: August 29, 2014, 02:19:46 AM »

got a violet amethyst initiate v2 for my girlfriend and I'm waiting for my red dark initiate v3 so we can finally duel, I'm getting really impatient with having to wait until the third so US can ship everybody's orders,, it's driving me crazy!! 

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3264 on: August 29, 2014, 02:34:17 AM »

Oh so the US team gets back on the 3rd? Cool. I can wait a few more days for the possible release of that new US proto saber then if that's when its coming out. It'd be my guess anyway. That's what I've been waiting for. Tongue So I guess that counts.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #3265 on: August 29, 2014, 05:52:26 AM »

I am now eagerly anticipating the arrival of my new Dark Prophecy in emerald green. 
That $30 off was too good to pass up, plus I had some reward points burning a hole in my account.
Curse you Molina!!! My parents won't let me I have to get my trick running first:(.

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3266 on: August 29, 2014, 02:09:44 PM »

Curse you Molina!!! My parents won't let me I have to get my trick running first:(.

Not sure I know what you mean, get your trick running first?
Being on my own and single has its perks.  I get to spend all my money on sabers.  Grin

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #3267 on: August 29, 2014, 02:19:01 PM »

Not sure I know what you mean, get your trick running first?
Being on my own and single has its perks.  I get to spend all my money on sabers.  Grin

I assume he meant truck .. I hope he meant truck..   Wink

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #3268 on: August 29, 2014, 05:49:31 PM »

I can't wait till the new prototype is releced

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Tenchi-Arizonia
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #3269 on: August 29, 2014, 07:21:19 PM »

I'm patiently (excruciatingly painfully) waiting for my new and first Ultra Saber the Dominix V3 LE. I chose the Guardian blue LED, standard battery setup, and ultra edge blade as my budget was rather tight.

The light side is the way to go.

Pages: 1 ... 216 217 [218] 219 220 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: