Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2144368 times)
hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #3360 on: October 20, 2014, 05:08:04 PM »

^ Agreed.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Kyyanno
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 21

"Do the thing!"

« Reply #3361 on: October 20, 2014, 06:49:18 PM »

That simply means that there is heavy traffic at Memphis and your package hasn't been loaded onto a plane yet. That can sometimes happen, but in most cases of heavy traffic it doesn't take more than three days until your package is on the plane.

I heard about that, too, and I think someone posted this after contacting the FedEx team.

This does indeed appear to be the case, as this afternoon (in the midst of one of the most hectic days at work this year, long story) I received an update telling me that my package has made it to the Stanstead depot.

Words cannot describe myexcitement and anticipation. I will not be leaving the house tomorrow AT ALL!   Cheesy Grin

Starting out on the path to the light side......

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Guardian, GB Obsidian
Dark Initiate V3 LE FO Stunt
Initiate V3 LE, CG Obsidian (Combines with DI to make a mixed Phantom staff)
Archon V2.1, SRD Obsidian
Dark Sentinel V4, BR Obsidian
Dark Prophecy AB(?) Stunt

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #3362 on: October 20, 2014, 06:54:26 PM »

CURSE YOU ULTRA SABERS!!!  Wink

Well.. they found a way into my wallet.. again..  Grin

I couldn't resist the $5 FOC deal, so I had to (HAD TO I TELL YOU!!!) order a couple of LED units with FOC..

And of course, a completely random grab bag while I was at it..

Let the waiting begin!

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Darth Chong
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -9

dark side points or cookies please

« Reply #3363 on: October 21, 2014, 12:01:17 AM »

Why do you hate me, FedEx, why? Haven't updated my tracking since Saturday. I'm getting anxious to see what grab bag I ended up with.

Customized Dark Prophecy grab bag in CG
Hasbro (plastic) Darth Vader (red)
Hasbro plastic extendable customized Darth Vader (red/orange)
Star Wars light up lightsaber hard candy (green)

Kyyanno
Knight Ensign

"Do the thing!"

« Reply #3364 on: October 21, 2014, 12:05:46 AM »

Why do you hate me, FedEx, why? Haven't updated my tracking since Saturday. I'm getting anxious to see what grab bag I ended up with.

I've had the same thing this weekend, they just seem to be a bit backed up that's all.

Guardian, GB Obsidian

Tal-Rin Onjo
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 16

"Remember, the force will be with you. Always"

« Reply #3365 on: October 21, 2014, 12:32:23 AM »

Just received my recent grab bag purchase. I'm now the proud owner of a Prophecy (stunt) in VA. Not sure if I want to couple it up to my other Prophecy and make a staff, or if I want to start customizing it.

Dominix V2 in SRD
Prophecy (Obsidian) in GB
Prophecy (stunt) in VA

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #3366 on: October 21, 2014, 01:37:08 AM »

Hi Tal-Rin.  I would be over the moon to get a gb Prophecy in VA.  Will find out what I get tomorrow when parcel arrives.  I sure hope that it's not an Aeon or Dominix cus' I've collected enough of that line.  However a new v4 addition would be most welcome.  Those Prophecies do look like a nice staff and would look good in VA and GB.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 01:40:30 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Tal-Rin Onjo
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 16

"Remember, the force will be with you. Always"

« Reply #3367 on: October 21, 2014, 02:29:39 AM »

Hi Dauntless. I was actually expecting to get an Aeon or Dominix lol. So I was fairly pleased with the Prophecy... its a decent pull for a grab bag! The VA looks great, its not a color I normally would have chosen for myself, so I'm really glad I went random on the LED.A staff would be cool... I might still do it. Yet I'm leaning towards customizing it as its own piece, in a way that can be used by either Sith or Jedi the next time the Pensacola Comic Con rolls around.

Dominix V2 in SRD
Prophecy (Obsidian) in GB
Prophecy (stunt) in VA

Kyyanno
Knight Ensign

"Do the thing!"

« Reply #3368 on: October 21, 2014, 05:54:47 PM »

*flails* It's cleared Customs!  Grin

Only problem is that I imagine it'll head to the local depot overnight and be out for delivery tomorrow, and I need to go out briefly tomorrow......you know exactly when delivery will be attempted, don't you Tongue

Excitement also not helped much by watching Ep II this evening  Cheesy

Guardian, GB Obsidian

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #3369 on: October 21, 2014, 07:53:00 PM »

Just received my parcel.  The RGB staff Phantom LE v2 is super and I wish I could take advantage of the Halloween sale on this feature for a Shock with sound since I don't have an Emerald (newer computer but user dinosaur).  Well guess what... I got a gb with a Dominix LE v3 in CG.  At least it wasn't a Standard Issue.  Have a loaded same hilt coming on Thursday so this one may end up being a gift or a donation for fund raising. Mind you, just the thought of that is causing nervous separation anxiety.  Undecided  No more Aeon and Dominix (sternly tells self).

My free Initiate is the little brother to the Dominix LE v2 and in AS.  Unexpected nice surprise for the non-color.  Have to say that it is soooo short but I'm sure will be okay for spinning and double single handed sparring.  I generally use two hands and prefer longer hilts.  Customization help on how to lengthen the hilt via a different pommel please.  Know where to buy one or make it?

So all in all am pleased and looking at x4 silver and black sabers is pretty awesome!  One of the v4's would have been a nice gesture to get, but am quite sure that I have to be my own lucky charm for this.   Smiley
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 07:56:18 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Ziran Le
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #3370 on: October 21, 2014, 08:13:19 PM »

Cool, Dauntless.  So, lemme get this straight, you received:
1. Phantom LE staff in RGB (that's 2xAeon V2 LE's?)
2. Grab bag = Dominix V3 in Consular Green
3. Free Dark Initiate V2 in Adegan Silver

If that's correct that's a nice order.  I never really considered the Aeon/Dom V2 in RGB but I'm sure that's a versatile choice.

If you decide to keep the AS Initiate and want to try out filters for colors, I recommend yellow or orange as they have good transparency and don't dim the blade too much.  I LOVE my Liberator in AS with canary yellow Roscolux filter.  It's a beautiful color with a standard mid blade.

I would love to have a Bellicose in RGB.  They have been out of stock for a while but it appears that they are back...at a time when I'm broke.
 Grin
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 08:17:17 PM by Ziran Le » Logged

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/b44df17a0009fcd0.png[/img]

UltraSabers : 7
Prophecy V3 (GB w/Obsidian), Liberator V3 (AS with yellow filter), Dominix V3 (GB), Standard Issue V3 (FO), Aeon LE V3 (VA - Wife's), Dominix LE V2 (BR - Son's, 5yo), Dark Init. LE V2 (CG - Daughter's, 8yo)

Want: Archon, Bellicose, Graflex, Chosen One, new V4s

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #3371 on: October 21, 2014, 08:45:39 PM »

Thanks Ziran Le.  Actually it's the dark Dominix version for the RGB.  One blade's white color is a washed out pale pink while the other is mainly white with a pinker tip.  I wouldn't be using this color.  The AB is not strong but the rest of the colors are good.  I may have got the last dark ones but the lighter version is still available.  Unfortunately had no way of guessing that the RGB would be in the Halloween sale prior to ordering.  Got the sound Dominix (DotD) coming in two days to match my Aeon just incase US is depleting their stock.  Using both for sparring only when I find the right partner.  I definitely will consider a dark Shock if the RGB is on special again.  Would love to have it back in the Prophecy or Manticore.  Guess Emerald has taken over.  I too need to rein in on my purchases for awhile, as the pleasure of being a Canadian is a hindrance when supporting American companies.

I like my lee filters for AS but the blue FoC is not coming through with my golden yellow two different filters.  Not sure if I can buy the Roscolux filters at a store here.   Are they that much better?

Well, since I'm no longer patiently waiting, better get off this thread.   Smiley

« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 08:57:26 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Darth Chong
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -9

dark side points or cookies please

« Reply #3372 on: October 22, 2014, 04:09:43 AM »

FedEx updated their tracking. My saber's in CO. So I might get it tomorrow. Can't wait to see what comes in that box.

Customized Dark Prophecy grab bag in CG
Hasbro (plastic) Darth Vader (red)
Hasbro plastic extendable customized Darth Vader (red/orange)
Star Wars light up lightsaber hard candy (green)

Torn Antithesis
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -7

The Light and Dark sides are subjective.

« Reply #3373 on: October 22, 2014, 04:25:13 AM »

I am in california, and for some reason they sent it to a sorting facility in florida.... :/ makes zero sense.

Kyyanno
Knight Ensign

"Do the thing!"

« Reply #3374 on: October 22, 2014, 10:13:01 AM »

I must now leave this thread..... IT'S HERE! XD

Guardian, GB Obsidian

Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: