Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 230 231 [232] 233 234 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177430 times)
gus04
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3465 on: December 05, 2014, 05:37:01 PM »

Nice, Zren! Can't wait to see it when it arrives.

My Guardian shipped today, but unfortunately won't be in until Monday...  I guess fedex doesn't deliver on Saturdays. The wait is agonizing!

Fed ex does deliver on Saturdays, in fact my Guardian that I ordered a week ago is set to arrive tomorrow!

Kyyanno
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 21

"Do the thing!"

« Reply #3466 on: December 05, 2014, 06:26:22 PM »

Is it there yet? pics? I'm so nosey!! Tongue

You clearly missed my review of many sabers Tongue  http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=22317.0

Starting out on the path to the light side......

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Guardian, GB Obsidian
Dark Initiate V3 LE FO Stunt
Initiate V3 LE, CG Obsidian (Combines with DI to make a mixed Phantom staff)
Archon V2.1, SRD Obsidian
Dark Sentinel V4, BR Obsidian
Dark Prophecy AB(?) Stunt

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #3467 on: December 05, 2014, 08:14:11 PM »

Fed ex does deliver on Saturdays, in fact my Guardian that I ordered a week ago is set to arrive tomorrow!

Hmm...ok then. I paid for 2-day shipping so I hoped it would come tomorrow but it says Monday on the tracking...

Kyyanno
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 21

"Do the thing!"

« Reply #3468 on: December 05, 2014, 08:26:03 PM »

Hmm...ok then. I paid for 2-day shipping so I hoped it would come tomorrow but it says Monday on the tracking...

Fedex delivery dates seem to be more of an estimate of when it should be there by at the latest - My order shipped last Friday evening, landed in the UK on Monday afternoon and was with me by tuesday afternoon, and that was with a tracking date of Delivery expected Yesterday (thurs 4th) Tongue

Patience, young one Wink

Starting out on the path to the light side......

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Guardian, GB Obsidian
Dark Initiate V3 LE FO Stunt
Initiate V3 LE, CG Obsidian (Combines with DI to make a mixed Phantom staff)
Archon V2.1, SRD Obsidian
Dark Sentinel V4, BR Obsidian
Dark Prophecy AB(?) Stunt

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3469 on: December 05, 2014, 09:35:22 PM »

...for my Mantis claws to come back from the fabricator. I decided to mod them to reduce weight on the emitter, plus I wasn't terribly crazy about there design. I'm having them milled down along the line of the mounting edge and getting re-champfered. When done they'll look more like Raven claws. Which would look SICK on a Mantis. Word?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Crauthious
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3470 on: December 05, 2014, 11:27:48 PM »

I an very impatiently waiting for my recent order, a SRD Manticore for myself and a BH Dark Prophecy for my wife, both stunts. I was hoping they would be here for the weekend, having spent the extra money to get 2 day shipping, but the order hasn't even processed yet so that's not gonna happen

"Either you underestimate the power at my disposal, or you are foolish enough to contest it. Regardless, with the power of the Dark Side as my ally, I am a God, and you...are nothing!"-Crauthious

dasweallycool
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 84

« Reply #3471 on: December 06, 2014, 10:04:08 PM »

You clearly missed my review of many sabers Tongue  http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=22317.0

Hehe! Ahh yes, i did see those!, awesome by the way! Apols, I didn't clock the dates, I thought you were expecting MORE! Hehe.. Mines a grab bag next i think! Possibly early next year! Not long now!!

I HAVE:
Aeon V3 - AS/Obsidian
Initiate V4 LE BR/ObsLITE
Standard Issue AS/Stunt
Force FX - Yoda
M/R - Anakin EP2
M/R - BYO
M/R - Luke EP4

Wish List:
Prophecy V3 AB/Stunt

gus04
Force Sensitive

« Reply #3472 on: December 07, 2014, 06:00:40 AM »

haha, well if it makes you feel any better my tracking said it was due to be here today until about 6pm and now it just says no estimate is available...so I'm looking at monday most likely as well.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #3473 on: December 07, 2014, 06:30:44 AM »

Well I just ordered mine so my wait sucks even more. x.x But I did the saber order before the 14th so I'll probably get that early and hopefully the costume as well. I've heard great things about Twin Roses. =]

Nice to see that you have another saber on the way, Zren!

aray887
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -42

« Reply #3474 on: December 07, 2014, 07:45:03 PM »

Just placed an order for an arctic blue ultra edge heavy grade grab bag. Went with a grab bag so it will be a surprise come Christmas.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2032

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3475 on: December 07, 2014, 09:41:34 PM »

Yup. And a different color this time for once too. I'll be good for awhile. Its like starting all over again but with Jedi colors. I will have a Blazing Red saber at some point again though. Tongue Definitely Pyrestone Orange. Heard that color is sexy on any blade.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

J-Muss
Knight Aspirant

Lightside Points

« Reply #3476 on: December 08, 2014, 03:47:19 AM »

Just made my first order. Dominix LE V4 with sound, Dominix V2, 2 random grab bags, and the random RGB saber. Also some add on's for most of the sabers. Should be a fun box to open.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2032

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3477 on: December 08, 2014, 04:53:22 AM »

Nice. Still waiting to see mine shipped. I expect it takes longer for forum special colors? Hope this week sometime though. Been really curious about Emerald Green and to have a new Liberator again. Tongue Plus it'll go good with my new Twin Roses Jedi tunic set when it gets in.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #3478 on: December 08, 2014, 05:28:32 PM »

My saber is waiting for me! Can't wait to go pick it up and see that beauty I hear so much about.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3479 on: December 08, 2014, 06:22:42 PM »

Yup. And a different color this time for once too. I'll be good for awhile. Its like starting all over again but with Jedi colors. I will have a Blazing Red saber at some point again though. Tongue Definitely Pyrestone Orange. Heard that color is sexy on any blade.

Pyrestone Orange is definitely a must-have colour Grin Since I set my Archon to PO some time ago (about half a year now) I haven't changed it...just too happy with PO Grin And IMO much more intimidating than a simple BR blade Wink

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: 1 ... 230 231 [232] 233 234 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: