Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 328 329 [330] 331 332 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171183 times)
DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #4935 on: January 18, 2016, 06:23:52 PM »

It rarely does, if the saber was in stock when you ordered it. My saber came in roughly 10 business days, and that was the trend a couple of weeks ago. I haven't been keeping track though, since I got my first saber lol Expect a month, for your sanity, and be pleasantly surprised when/if it comes earlier than that

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

Caedeous
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #4936 on: January 18, 2016, 06:33:10 PM »

It's interesting that I ordered a grab bag on the 30th which came to me last week, and it was a Dominix LE v4. Perhaps you ordered it after it went out of stock?

I ordered it when they said they were in stock :/ That's what I'm worried about.

I got 2 days shipping so once it ships it'll be fine, I'm just wanting it lol.

Dark Initiate LE V4 With OBS v3(CG)
Dominix LE V4 With OBS v3 (BR)

Nick8007
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -25

« Reply #4937 on: January 18, 2016, 06:33:45 PM »

I think the 2-4 week estimate has been a fair, and accurate one. Some people have had theirs ship immediately, others, such as myself, have had it take 2 weeks and are still waiting for a shipping notification. I will not email or question US or staff until the 4 weeks have passed, and only then just to make sure all is well. I have confidence in US and know they are working round the clock to get all the orders out. Even us sith must have patience Wink

Dark side points appreciated

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #4938 on: January 18, 2016, 06:35:09 PM »

I ordered it when they said they were in stock :/ That's what I'm worried about.

I got 2 days shipping so once it ships it'll be fine, I'm just wanting it lol.

Want a pic to hold you over? lol

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #4939 on: January 18, 2016, 06:42:35 PM »

About a month from now I should be getting the finishing touches on my costume so I can wait that long for the saber.  It's not like I've got anything planned to attend any time soon. 

I only have stunts so I'm eager to see how the sound is.  I've never heard one in person.  Now that I think about it, I haven't seen a nickel plated saber in person either.  I want to compare the Tri Cree to the normal setups too.

I chose the guardian over the archon v3 for my cosplay because I just don't think the think neck sabers look comfortable if I'm going to throw it in the air or something.  Plus I'm terrified to invest in the sound board and have the neck break on me. 

Generally speaking, if it can be broken, I'll find a way.  I managed to break the guarded switch on one of my sabers and man was I upset.  US fixed it up really quick with no hassle.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 06:49:12 PM by Samhain138 » Logged

kain200
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4940 on: January 18, 2016, 07:01:25 PM »

Hey samhain,

Maybe its because you're throwing your sabers up in the air!

I don't think thats covered under the warranty, but I could be mistaken.

I have a guardian on the way as well and I can't wait to get it! I'm going to practice all kinds of spins and attacks with it but I certainly won't ever be throwing it!

Guardian 4 channel RGBW Emerald and V4 Obsidian sound

Light side points when applicable please!

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #4941 on: January 18, 2016, 07:04:28 PM »

Lol I mean I catch it when I do that!  The warranty doesn't cover intentional damages or general neglect.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 07:17:45 PM by Samhain138 » Logged

DemonLichKing
Knight Lance Corporal

Light Side points appreciated

« Reply #4942 on: January 18, 2016, 07:22:19 PM »

Seems like a lot of people ordered the Guardian  Grin
I ordered it on the 8th of January, and it should come to my house this Friday  Grin

"The Force will be with you. Always."

Guardian with Obsidian Premium sound v4 - TRI Guardian Blue

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #4943 on: January 18, 2016, 08:19:09 PM »

I thought I'd be able to resist checking the status of my Flamberge multiple times a day.  I was wrong. Wink

I only ordered it in the wee hours of the morning on the 16th, so there hasn't exactly been a lot of time for it.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

kain200
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4944 on: January 18, 2016, 08:48:49 PM »

Seems like a lot of people ordered the Guardian  Grin
I ordered it on the 8th of January, and it should come to my house this Friday  Grin

I ordered mine on Jan 14. I got mine with the RGBW emerald driver and obsidian V4 sound though so depending on what you ordered yours might be faster/easier to get set up. When did yours specifically ship?

I know it doesn't really mean mine will have a similar time but it at least feels nice to hope it will come quickly like yours did Tongue

Guardian 4 channel RGBW Emerald and V4 Obsidian sound

Light side points when applicable please!

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 15

Light Side Points

« Reply #4945 on: January 18, 2016, 08:49:30 PM »

I think the reason Grab Bags get shipped so much faster is because most of those are exhibit hilts. Being that when US goes to a Con, these are the sabers people demo and play with. They get nicked and scratched and can no longer be sold as new, so Grab Bag. Mind you this is all speculation, I don't actually know, but it makes sense in my head.

I have walked the Dark, tasted its power, bathed in the blood of Jedi and Padawan.
Now I am feared by all who seek to unbalance the force, for I am seeking redemption for my past.

Dark Initiate V4-Violet Amethyst---Windu's Guile Crystal obtained in Pazzak game

Nick8007
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -25

« Reply #4946 on: January 18, 2016, 09:09:59 PM »

Mere speculation, but I've worked retail my whole life, and more than likely, you are right Drow. Or if they have 7 hilts left of a particular style they no longer wish to sell and don't forsee them selling, they'll throw them in that pile. It's a way for US to recover potential losses from unsold hilts, hilts they may not have been machined up to US standards, etc... and at the same time, providing new customers a nice price point to get introduced to the hobby. They're a win-win from the companies POV

Dark side points appreciated

Kylbu Isfre
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4947 on: January 18, 2016, 09:24:11 PM »

I'm new here and I ordered my first saber on December 28 (obviously the one in my sig  Tongue). It still hasn't shipped and I'm very excited and very anxious  Grin

1st Saber- Dark Apprentice LE v4; Blazing Red Obsidian V4

sunnycoastsaber
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 62

« Reply #4948 on: January 18, 2016, 09:57:00 PM »

I'm new here and I ordered my first saber on December 28 (obviously the one in my sig  Tongue). It still hasn't shipped and I'm very excited and very anxious  Grin

What did you order? Specs if you please good sir Smiley

(Light side points please)

Current saber list:

The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Violet Amethyst FOC
Prophecy V3 - Artic Blue - Silver FOC
Archon 2.1 - Consular Green - Silver FOC
Graxlex SE - Guardian Blue - Silver FOC

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #4949 on: January 18, 2016, 10:00:25 PM »

It's in his sig lol

Pages: 1 ... 328 329 [330] 331 332 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: