Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177153 times)
Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #540 on: November 16, 2011, 07:55:47 PM »

I think BR is getting popular right now, I've seen lots of people ordering it lately. Actually quite excited to get it myself, as one of those BR grabs is for me. Smiley Not normally a sithly man, but I ran with a Vader for a long time and loved it, so it's nostalgic, plus I had the idea for a tribute saber that pretty much had to be red. Gonna be a fun project. Then again, so will all the other mods I have to do! Cheesy

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #541 on: November 16, 2011, 08:16:03 PM »

I think BR is getting popular right now, I've seen lots of people ordering it lately. Actually quite excited to get it myself, as one of those BR grabs is for me. Smiley Not normally a sithly man, but I ran with a Vader for a long time and loved it, so it's nostalgic, plus I had the idea for a tribute saber that pretty much had to be red. Gonna be a fun project. Then again, so will all the other mods I have to do! Cheesy

This will actually be my first BR saber. If I count my friends than 2nd.

But I'm excited to see what I get.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Dark Lord Proscidior, Titus Solvan
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -22

Dark Side Points, Please

« Reply #542 on: November 16, 2011, 08:21:20 PM »

I was wispy washy on BR until I got one in person, and not even because of the dubiously orangey photos. It just seemed so... Pedestrian. Having a couple in person though, I've really grown to love it. I think, however, I foresee a SY and a Pyrestone in my future, possibly BH too.

Kham: with your grab bags, do you order blades anymore, or do you get them without?

-=Growing Arsenal=-
Dark Std Issue V2 AB Perditio
Bellicose BR / AS unnamed
Dark Initiate V2 VA Incipio
Gifted
Aeon v2 AS Purgatrix
Dominix V2 BR Profanitrix

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #543 on: November 16, 2011, 08:27:08 PM »

I was wispy washy on BR until I got one in person, and not even because of the dubiously orangey photos. It just seemed so... Pedestrian. Having a couple in person though, I've really grown to love it. I think, however, I foresee a SY and a Pyrestone in my future, possibly BH too.

Kham: with your grab bags, do you order blades anymore, or do you get them without?

SY......always a good choice. Grin *Ding*

The last two I stopped getting blades.  Don't really need anymore. lol

The grab bags tend to be used by our friends that I don't trust not to drop/break one of the higher end sabers.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #544 on: November 16, 2011, 08:29:35 PM »

I would like a SY in the future. Possibly tuned to a darker, honey gold color, but I may save the honey blade for my planned custom.

And though it wasn't addressed to me, I'll say that I still order blades. I like to have spares, and not have to trade many out all the time. Plus, they are a great value with the Grab Bag at half off. Smiley

I am not a color...

Dark Lord Proscidior, Titus Solvan
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -22

Dark Side Points, Please

« Reply #545 on: November 16, 2011, 08:31:50 PM »

I would like a SY in the future. Possibly tuned to a darker, honey gold color, but I may save the honey blade for my planned custom.

And though it wasn't addressed to me, I'll say that I still order blades. I like to have spares, and not have to trade many out all the time. Plus, they are a great value with the Grab Bag at half off. Smiley

It's that half off that gets me. That, and since I've started to chop all my 36" blades to 32", each blade nets me some tube for making hilt plugs.

My next trick, I think, will be to make a modular hilt display (I'm thinking wall mount) and a presentation box for the hilt I'm giving away (wrapping an assembled saber is just too much of a giveaway).

-=Growing Arsenal=-
Dark Std Issue V2 AB Perditio
Bellicose BR / AS unnamed
Dark Initiate V2 VA Incipio
Gifted
Aeon v2 AS Purgatrix
Dominix V2 BR Profanitrix

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #546 on: November 16, 2011, 09:58:31 PM »

I'm gonna order a Grab Bag sometime(probably with my Christmas money.), just to see what I get. I want to add another saber to my collection, don't really care what it is.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #547 on: November 16, 2011, 10:12:02 PM »

I did a display rack for my collection out of Pine. Turned out nice, I would encourage you to pursue your own display for your sabers. A word of advice? A lot of people tend to want to display sabers with the blades, often lit for effect. I elected to build my rack to display hilts only, laid on their sides. Almost like a Katana display. I've gotten loads of compliments on it, and I couldn't be happier with the look myself. It feels more real, looks more real, takes up less space, and is more unique than the standard wall mounts. Plus, it leaves more room to customize. Smiley But I'm getting off topic. The real point here, is that TJ has bought a new saber for the first time in forever, and may do so again soon. This is a cause for happiness!  Grin

I am not a color...

Darth Gekido
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -75

Ronin Sith Marauder

« Reply #548 on: November 22, 2011, 04:21:04 AM »

Prophecy V3 should be arriving tomorrow... (crossing fingers, knocking on wood, doing happy dance) Cheesy

"Honor is a fool's prize... and glory is of no use to the dead."
      "Mizz'ri"-FO Bellicose, Obsidian, Long Grooves
      "Excrucio"-DVA Prophecy V3, Obsidian, Silver FoC
      "BMF"-Hasbro Force FX Mace Windu
      "Pain"-Anakin ROTS US FX, VA 
Dark Side points, please

Ander
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 56

SErvizio, CUra, RIspetto

« Reply #549 on: November 23, 2011, 06:09:29 PM »

Waiting for a couple of Catalysts... GB and VA. Currently in California... Long way to Italy, but I am patient as a good Jedi Smiley

Andrea Ungaro | Ander
LudoSport form I, II, III instructor

Dean - LudoSport Alpha - Ordine delle Onde
https://www.facebook.com/groups/lscagenova/

Why you should not learn fighting on Youtube: https://goo.gl/mhh9Ns

grave13
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -17

darkside points valued

« Reply #550 on: November 23, 2011, 07:25:48 PM »

I did it. I broke down and bought myself another ultrasaber. This will be my second one. My first saber was the Archon V2 in Arctic blue with blue AV switch and obsidian sound.  Now I'm waiting on my Overlord saber, decked out with blazing red for blade color,  orange FOC,  and red AV switch. It will be my personal sith Juggernaut saber. Can't wait to duel with this saber.

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #551 on: November 23, 2011, 08:34:22 PM »

I ordered my neighbors son a Standard Issue in GB for His Birthday present. He comes over 2 to 3 times a week to duel and saber spin with me and my sons about 2 to 3 hours each time.  He loves dueling with my Aeon because it is a nice saber and he loves the polished metal look. And his favorite led color is GB.

dark side points please

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #552 on: November 23, 2011, 10:03:45 PM »

Well, I got my Grab Bags in yesterday..... BR SI V2, BR Dom V2, and AB Arch V1. Smiley Well, only the Dom is mine, but still. lol NOW I'm patiently waiting on the electronics I ordered for my custom PVC build. Obsidian XT, CG MLS with AS FoC, and a Li-Ion Battery Speaker Combo Pack.

I am not a color...

shyguy3000
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 72

« Reply #553 on: November 23, 2011, 10:47:43 PM »

Well, I got my Grab Bags in yesterday..... BR SI V2, BR Dom V2, and AB Arch V1. Smiley Well, only the Dom is mine, but still. lol NOW I'm patiently waiting on the electronics I ordered for my custom PVC build. Obsidian XT, CG MLS with AS FoC, and a Li-Ion Battery Speaker Combo Pack.

Nice Grab Bag results. =D

As for me I received a little e-mail this morning that my order will be shipped out today.. Woo

Currently waiting for my Blazing Red Archon V2 with sound and Red switch. This one is going to one of my friends (he plays a sith lord in our performance group) for Christmas. He currently using a converted Obi-Wan that is starting to show some flaws as far as the electronics inside goes due to wear and tear. So yeah time for a upgrade. =D

And got myself another Dominix V3 in Blazing Red with sound and red switch. This one will be my performance saber since I play a sith assassin in same group as my friend. so yeah can't wait to receive them =D

Light side Points please. =D
Consular w/ GB, BR, AB, SRD, MLS Units and Obsidian sound.
Archon V2 w/CG and Obsidian sound
Donimix V3 with DVA and Obsidian Sound
Guardian with GB and Obsidian Sound

Nyte
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -27

« Reply #554 on: November 24, 2011, 03:40:08 AM »

Waiting for an e-mail from Deep concerning putting a covertec wheel on the Archon V2.
When I get my answer I'll be ordering a DWG with silver claws, li-ion, obsidian, red switch and quick disconnect.
Also the Archon V2 with li-ion, obsidian, green switch and quick disconnect. With them I'll get AS, SY and SRD MLS units and some extra li-ion cells!
I'm gonna go all out and my bank account is gonna cry like a little baby! ^^

Shock LE - GB x2
Dark Prophecy - BR
Bellicose - Obsidian, blue AV, QD
Consular - Obsidian, blue AV, QD
Dark War Glaive - Obsidian, red AV, QD
Archon V2 - Obsidian, green AV, QD
CG, BR, VA, GB, FO, SRD MLS units

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: